What Jesus do you believe on ?

You dont get it do you ?
Get what? That you tried to make the Bible a book of lies?
Here is YOUR POINT in YOUR OP of YOUR thread YOU titled, 'What Jesus do you believe on?':
Theres a popular jesus these days being preached and believed on, and not the Jesus of the scripture to whom it is emphatically declared, Matt 1:21...
This jesus is another false messiah who died, not for God’s chosen people, but for every individual ever born.

Friends, if you believe in this jesus, i must admonish you, this is not the Jesus of Matt 1:21 or Rom 3:26, neither 2 Cor 11:4
Your point is that you do not believe:
John 1:29, "The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world."

John 6:51, "I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."
John 6:33, "For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world."

John 1:9, "That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world."

Romans 5:18, "Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jesus did exactly what the Bible says He did!

And now you are lying about "your point" because you want to change "your point" because you cannot defend "your point" because the Bible disagrees with "your point"!!!!

In "your point" you said nothing about enmity.

Now, rather than acknowledge that you cannot defend "your point", you want ignore "your point" and try to make another point which is irrelevant to "YOUR POINT";
My point is man is naturally at enmity against God. We stay that way until or unless we are born again

If that was your point, then acknowledge that you were lying in the OP, which said nothing about enmity.

You said:
This jesus is another false messiah who died, not for God’s chosen people, but for every individual ever born.
Friends, if you believe in this jesus, i must admonish you, this is not the Jesus of Matt 1:21 or Rom 3:26, neither 2 Cor 11:4
Therefore:
Your 'Jesus' hates babies and creates babies for hell.

And you have the gall and arrogance, to claim that you've been 'chosen' above those babies and you have the impudence and audacity to rejoice about that!!!! Anybody with a 'right' mind would be sorrowing.

Your 'Jesus' never wept over Jerusalem!

Your 'Jesus' is not the Jesus in the Bible!

Anybody reading this thread can see and understand that your 'Jesus' which hates babies and creates damned children, cannot hold up under scrutiny, and is a concocted figure to support man-made ideas.

And if you dare to tell your grandkids about Jesus, please don't tell them about yours; they'll never believe in a 'Jesus' that hates children and creates them to be damned, and neither can you.

beloved57

Get what? That you tried to make the Bible a book of lies?
Here is YOUR POINT in YOUR OP of YOUR thread YOU titled, 'What Jesus do you believe on?':

John 1:29, "The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world."

John 6:51, "I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."
John 6:33, "For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world."

John 1:9, "That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world."

Romans 5:18, "Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jesus did exactly what the Bible says He did!

And now you are lying about "your point" because you want to change "your point" because you cannot defend "your point" because the Bible disagrees with "your point"!!!!

In "your point" you said nothing about enmity.

Now, rather than acknowledge that you cannot defend "your point", you want ignore "your point" and try to make another point which is irrelevant to "YOUR POINT";

If that was your point, then acknowledge that you were lying in the OP, which said nothing about enmity.

You said:

Therefore:
Your 'Jesus' hates babies and creates babies for hell.

And you have the gall and arrogance, to claim that you've been 'chosen' above those babies and you have the impudence and audacity to rejoice about that!!!! Anybody with a 'right' mind would be sorrowing.

Your 'Jesus' never wept over Jerusalem!

Your 'Jesus' is not the Jesus in the Bible!

Anybody reading this thread can see and understand that your 'Jesus' which hates babies and creates damned children, cannot hold up under scrutiny, and is a concocted figure to support man-made ideas.

And if you dare to tell your grandkids about Jesus, please don't tell them about yours; they'll never believe in a 'Jesus' that hates children and creates them to be damned, and neither can you.
I already know my point !

Nanja

Do you tell your grandkids that God is their enemy??????????????

I would tell them the truth, that God is Sovereign and does whatever He pleases among the people of the earth.

Dan. 4:35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I would tell them the truth, that God is Sovereign and does whatever He pleases among the people of the earth.

Dan. 4:35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Derek Webb, former Christian, now an atheist because of the reasoning you just provided.

OZOS

You have absolutely no understanding about that verse. The sovereignty of God has nothing to do with God orchestrating every single act, or manipulating every single event. God's sovereignty has everything to do with Him assuring us that no matter what happens to us, we cannot lose anything we receive freely in Christ. Nothing will deter His purpose.

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap"

No matter what man does, according to his own will, it will never thwart God's plan or purpose, but every man still reaps whatever he sows.
Stop mocking God and blaming Him for the evil done by man.

OZOS

Derek Webb, former Christian, now an atheist because of the reasoning you just provided.
Leighton Flowers program?

Going to have disagree with the "former Christian" aspect. Religious, yes, but a Christian has been crucified with Christ and who they were in Adam, no longer exists. They are a new creation. Not possible to raise the old man from the dead. Lots of people profess Jesus and call Him Lord, but Jesus says "I never knew you".

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I already know my point !
What is the point of having this fool on this forum if he routinely refuses to respond to any argument put to him in any substantive way whatsoever?

What is the point of having people on a theology debate forum who, instead of debating their doctrine, concoct any lie they can think of to deflect every statement made against the doctrines which they simply declare as truth as though their having said it makes it so?

The only silver lining I can detect around the dark cloud if this fool's presence here is that everyone gets to see him lie his face off in public in "defense" of his hideous doctrine that teaches that babies hate God and that God predestined children to taste His revenge.

Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

Going to have disagree with the "former Christian" aspect. Religious, yes, but a Christian has been crucified with Christ and who they were in Adam, no longer exists. They are a new creation. Not possible to raise the old man from the dead. Lots of people profess Jesus and call Him Lord, but Jesus says "I never knew you".
Jesus doesn't say that in the age of Grace. It is only to those under the law that are in peril of hearing Christ say such a thing to them.
IF Derek Webb, or any other former believer, in that video has ever professed Christ then he is His and will be delivered safely to the Day of Redemption, regardless of what conclusions he drew from the false teachings he received from Calvinists. What happens then will be between him and God.

Clete
Oh that there were Calvinists on this website who were 1% as honest as the girl being interviewed just three minutes into the video!

I wish I could find a way to make contact with her because Romans 9 is the strongest chapter in the whole bible against Calvinism! I know I could rescue her from the error she's making in her understanding of it!

I haven't watched all of the video yet but I'm going to!

OZOS

Jesus doesn't say that in the age of Grace. It is only to those under the law that are in peril of hearing Christ say such a thing to them.
I don't want to get off topic, but when did these people, outside of the age (dispensation) of grace, prophesy in His name, cast out demons in His name, and do many wonders in His name?

IF the guy in that video has ever professed Christ then he is His and will be delivered safely to the Day of Redemption
Of course. I just have to believe that someone who says they don't believe would be evidence of an unbeliever. 🙂

OZOS

Webb puts an emphasis on behavior as to what led him to abandon his "Christian" religion, which tells me, he had received a message that includes works as evidence of faith, a main ingredient of Calvinist heresy.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

My point is that Calvinism turns people away from God.

beloved57

Amen !

Jerry Shugart

OZOS wrote: "don't want to get off topic, but when did these people, outside of the age (dispensation) of grace, prophesy in His name, cast out demons in His name, and do many wonders in His name?"

As usual you are confused. An "age"is not the same thing as a "dispensation". Do you think that thre was an age when people were not saved by the grace of God?

Besides that, when do you think that the dispensation of the grace of god began?

OZOS

OZOS wrote: "don't want to get off topic, but when did these people, outside of the age (dispensation) of grace, prophesy in His name, cast out demons in His name, and do many wonders in His name?"

As usual you are confused. An "age"is not the same thing as a "dispensation". Do you think that threr was an age when people were not saved by the grace of God?

Besides that, when do you think that the dispensation of the grace of god began?
Obsessed troll. Must be awful being you with such an inferiority complex that you need the approval of others to support your stupidity.

"Tyndale Theological Seminary thinks I'm wonderful" - Jerry, the clown

Whoop-de-doo-doo 🥱

My mistake for not framing it age / dispensation of grace (or) age or dispensation of grace. I'm sure Clete understood my question, even if a plie of crap, like you, missed it. I certainly understood what Clete meant by "age of grace".

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

OZOs wrote: "My mistake for not framing it age / dispensation of grace (or) age or dispensation of grace. I'm sure Clete understood my question, even if a plie of crap, like you, missed it. I certainly understood what Clete meant by "age of grace".

Your mistake was obviously confusing an "age'"with a "dispensation,' just like Clete did.

You also said: "I don't want to get off topic, but when did these people, outside of the age (dispensation) of grace, prophesy in His name, cast out demons in His name, and do many wonders in His name?"

When do you think that the dispensation of God's grace begin? You didn't answer that question!

OZOS

When do you think that the dispensation of God's grace begin? You didn't answer that question!
Guess what, I'm not going to answer you, and that is because you are not on this site for any other reason than to hear yourself spread your meaningless dribble like a babbling idiot.

No one here cares what you think about anything. You're insignificant.

Jerry Shugart

OZOs said: "Guess what, I'm not going to answer you,"

Of course you refuse to answer me because you do not know when the present dispensation of the God's grace began.

"But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant" (1 Cor.14:38).

If you don't know when it began then how can you speak of people "outside" of the dispensation of grace?:

You said: "I don't want to get off topic, but when did these people, outside of the age (dispensation) of grace, prophesy in His name, cast out demons in His name, and do many wonders in His name?"

For your information there were people doing many wonders in His name before the "dispensation of God's grace begin.

OZOS

Of course you refuse to answer me because you do not know when the present dispensation of the God's grace began.
How much money do you have? I'll wager you $25,000 in front of all these witnesses that I know when the dispensation of grace began.

Deal?

Or, if you are afraid of losing your money, if I know when it began, you have to leave TOL permanently.

Deal?

Put up or shut up, you worthless turd.

Setting you up, was so easy. :LOL:

For your information there were people doing many wonders in His name before the "dispensation of God's grace begin.

The issue, dummy, is, which group of people, doing so, did Jesus NOT know, even though they called Him "Lord".

Last edited: