What Jesus do you believe on ?

Lol, I think you are befuddled.
Lol??? That you serve a Jesus that creates damned babies? And claim him as the 'right' Jesus?

So if a child dies not of the elect. Do they go to hell?

Again:
Can anyone "trust" a 'god' who creates evil, ordains sin, and wills the wickedness of man, all for his own pleasure? Is it possible to "believe" in a 'Jesus' for salvation, who hates babies and creates them to be damned, for his own pleasure? And you have the gall and arrogance, to claim that you've been 'chosen' above that baby and you have the impudence and audacity to rejoice about that!!!! Anybody with a 'right' mind would be sorrowing.

So then likewise, as God hates these people Ps. 5:5, we who are His Vessels of Mercy, are wrong to love them whom God hates.
Now because these were all appointed to wrath, they have no Salvation in Christ:
He never died on their behalf!
Praise ye the Lord Sister 🙏
Praising Him indeed Brother 🙏
Amen Brother, God deliberately Created a portion of mankind for His sole purpose of fitting them to destruction in hell;
Having a party over people going to hell who were created for that purpose!

Let me introduce you to Jesus:
Luke 13:34
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Luke 19:41
As Jesus approached Jerusalem and saw the city, He wept over it

Mark 10:21-22
Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me. And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.

By your own admission you don't serve this Jesus! He doesn't rejoice over the lost!

beloved57

Lol??? That you serve a Jesus that creates damned babies? And claim him as the 'right' Jesus?

Again:
Can anyone "trust" a 'god' who creates evil, ordains sin, and wills the wickedness of man, all for his own pleasure? Is it possible to "believe" in a 'Jesus' for salvation, who hates babies and creates them to be damned, for his own pleasure? And you have the gall and arrogance, to claim that you've been 'chosen' above that baby and you have the impudence and audacity to rejoice about that!!!! Anybody with a 'right' mind would be sorrowing.

Having a party over people going to hell who were created for that purpose!

Let me introduce you to Jesus:
Luke 13:34
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Luke 19:41
As Jesus approached Jerusalem and saw the city, He wept over it

Mark 10:21-22
Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me. And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.

By your own admission you don't serve this Jesus! He doesn't rejoice over the lost!
People naturally are at enmity with God, the True God !

Nanja

Exactly Brother, the natural man maintains that the True God is unjust to show His discriminating Love and Elective Grace and Mercy only upon some; a Chosen remnant of humanity: That He Loves only some Rom. 11:5 who are lost, and sends the rest to hell to be eternally punished,
to pay the price for their own sins.

Yes, God is Just to hate some and send them to hell for their sins Rev. 21:8;
and Love Others Rom. 9:13 to have remission of their sins through the Blood of Christ Eph. 1:4-7.

beloved57

Exactly Brother, the natural man maintains that the True God is unjust to show His discriminating Love and Elective Grace and Mercy only upon some; a Chosen remnant of humanity: That He Loves only some Rom. 11:5 who are lost, and sends the rest to hell to be eternally punished,

Yes, God is Just to hate some and send them to hell for their sins Rev. 21:8;
and Love Others Rom. 9:13 to have remission of their sins through the Blood of Christ Eph. 1:4-7.
Of a Truth Sister!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
According to your beliefs:

the natural man maintains that the True God is unjust

Because God made him to be that way, and he has no choice to be otherwise.

to show His discriminating Love and Elective Grace and Mercy only upon some; a Chosen remnant of humanity: That He Loves only some Rom. 11:5 who are lost, and sends the rest to hell to be eternally punished,

But they're not their own sins. They're the sins that God programmed them to commit.

In other words, punished for things they were forced to do.

God is not at enmity with them!
You know that you are wrong about Jesus, so you switched from discussing the OP, to discussing "enmity".

Why do you continue to speak from self-righteous arrogance and claim that you know more about Jesus than the Bible?

Why don't you read and believe your Bible, instead of following some man's ideas?

You claim that the real Jesus hates babies that are created damned!
I believe this hatred for the non elect vessels of wrath is as everlasting as His Love for His elect vessels of mercy.
And..., you believe the Bible lies.

Luke 6:31-36,
"And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."

Imagine that! Jesus is teaching damnable heresies!!!!!!!!
Wrong! He is not!

You are the liar
, and you will never ever be able to love a Jesus that hates and creates damned babies!

If you did love Jesus, you would weep over the lost as He did.

beloved57

God is not at enmity with them!
You know that you are wrong about Jesus, so you switched from discussing the OP, to discussing "enmity".

Why do you continue to speak from self-righteous arrogance and claim that you know more about Jesus than the Bible?

Why don't you read and believe your Bible, instead of following some man's ideas?

You claim that the real Jesus hates babies that are created damned!

And..., you believe the Bible lies.

Luke 6:31-36,
"And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."

Imagine that! Jesus is teaching damnable heresies!!!!!!!!
Wrong! He is not!

You are the liar
, and you will never ever be able to love a Jesus that hates and creates damned babies!

If you did love Jesus, you would weep over the lost as He did.
My point is man is naturally at enmity against God. We stay that way until or unless we are born again

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Can anyone "trust" a 'god' who creates evil, ordains sin, and wills the wickedness of man, all for his own pleasure?
This question, or one similar to it, has been asked of Nanja and B57 for years and they always ignore it. It fascinates me that they never simply respond to this by saying...

"Yes, they can, if God has predestined them to do so!"

I mean, that is what they believe and so why are they afraid to come right out and say it?
I submit that it's because their own doctrine embarrasses them. Perhaps not on a conscious level but down deep there's something that keeps them from just bluntly stating their own doctrine. They'll state the equivalent but only in terms that soften it. They simply do not have the courage of their own convictions because their hearts know it to be blasphemy even if their minds do not.

Clete

Last edited:
My point is man is naturally at enmity against God. We stay that way until or unless we are born again

"But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."

What part of this do you believe?...
Who is kind to the unthankful and to the evil???????

"As Jesus approached Jerusalem and saw the city, He wept over it"
Who
wept over those who would not come to Him??????????????????????????

Apparently, not your 'Jesus'.
Your 'limited atonement' crap stinks and makes your 'Jesus' stink.
Your 'Jesus' hates babies and creates babies for hell.
Your 'Jesus' is not the Jesus in the Bible.

Amen, exactly True Brother!

In these very last and wicked days, the false religion of Arminianism has distorted the True Jesus of scripture;...
Not nearly as distorted as you have done.
You pretend to love a Jesus that hates babies and creates them to be damned.
So, you probably have kids or grandkids that Jesus created to be damned!

You:
"Sweeeeeet Jesus!!!!!!! I'm thanking you for these damned grandkids every day! Praise Jesus in all his glory for creating and damning these damned kids! I want to love them but I can't because they are damned and Jesus hates them... I wonder Jesus, do you hate me too?"

beloved57

"But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."

What part of this do you believe?...
Who is kind to the unthankful and to the evil???????

"As Jesus approached Jerusalem and saw the city, He wept over it"
Who
wept over those who would not come to Him??????????????????????????

Apparently, not your 'Jesus'.
Your 'limited atonement' crap stinks and makes your 'Jesus' stink.
Your 'Jesus' hates babies and creates babies for hell.
Your 'Jesus' is not the Jesus in the Bible.
You dont get it do you ?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You dont get it do you ?

You're not hitting the point of contention, B57.

Address the point of contention, instead of avoiding it like the plague.

OZOS

You dont get it do you ?

That is not all you have said or implied. You have said far more, and your own words prove that you preach a false gospel.

God's word says that all men are his enemies, and that He died for all His enemies.

"For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life." Rom 5:10

You claim that His death only reconciled the "elect", therefore only the elect are his enemies.

God's word says that all men are judged and condemned, and that all men are offered the free gift of life.

"Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life." Rom 5:18

You claim that only the "elect" have the "free gift" forced on them, and therefore only the elect were judged and condemned.

God's word calls you a liar. The same ALL who are judged and condemned is the same ALL who can receive the free gift of life.