ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
Whatever you need to say to make yourself feel relevant you little man.
Real tough "guy," on the WW net, behind your box, in your "man"cave, typing/writing all those books, eh "author," sickly Brucie boy? Impressive. Did you tell your "girlfriend" to tune in right now, so she can see how much of a tough guy you are, Brucie?

john w

Hall of Fame

john w

Hall of Fame
Liar.

You haven't.

I addressed that.

You didn't refute the address either.

So, you evaded 2x on this one.

Cowardice or Confidence, which keeps you from answering. JUST TELL ME ALREADY so I know how to reword the comments to not threaten you.....

Show me your answer.

Show it.

Stop dreaming you did it and prove you did it.

Show us the answer.

You have given no answer.

Tell us where it is.

Did it reach the keyboard, or did it stay nustled between your ears?

Show me your answer.

Prove me wrong.

Hurry up, I'm sick of waiting.

Not that you care, but you are a total waste of time for ANY adult to discuss with. I'm about to write you off as worse then John W.

anything else?

Show me.

Show me.

Show me.

Show me.

Show me the answer you have already given.

The punk thinks every one is trying to gyp him out of his "blow pops."

You're, what 19?

Heterodoxical

You're upset again.

Nope. You are evading again, and I'm calling you on it. You repeat the same lie 45 times. Me pushing you to stop does not make me upset. It makes you a liar who, when asked for proof chooses to evade.

The last question I recall you asking (the first one, actually) was how MAD regards OT prophecy...if we consider it relevant, I think was the point. At first I said, "Is Christ the Messiah?" The answer is "yes," which I figured you'd take as "yes, it is relevant."
Tell me where you affirmed that question. I don't see it.

You didn't pick up on that, so I came back with "Yep." So yes, OT prophecy is relevant to MAD.

Show me please.

Was there a follow up question to that? If so, I missed it.

And please try to calm down, and don't take The Name in vain.
I'mq uite calm.

I never took the Lord's name in vain.

musterion

He's been looking at this thread. Probably realizes how irrational he sounded there at the last with the whole "show me" drama, and decided to go cool off before coming back. So at least he's not completely nuts.

EDIT: well lookie there.

musterion

Nope. You are evading again, and I'm calling you on it. You repeat the same lie 45 times. Me pushing you to stop does not make me upset. It makes you a liar who, when asked for proof chooses to evade.

Tell me where you affirmed that question. I don't see it.

Show me please.

I'mq uite calm.

I never took the Lord's name in vain.

Now you are talking irrationally.

I answered your first question. Find it yourself. Do you have another?

Heterodoxical

"Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
My Gawd"

He is a "bright" "author" don't you know, musterion?

irrelevant to the discussion, just an attack.

You know, we only attack things that are threats.

Or we are psychopathic and do it for fun.

WHich of those is it for you Jack?

Heterodoxical

How did I do?

Sorry, Brucie boy, but your "Johnny" cute little name won't do any good. I dig chicks. Can you dig it, Brucie boy?

Johnny is a boys name. You act like a boy. I moved it to Jacky to help you associate with it. Do chicks know you did em? I sorta doubt they do, I imagine they have lots of doubts about that.

Feel real tough, on TOL, don't you Brucie? Rejected by the babes, eh, punk? Yes....Free yourself, Brucie....Let go.....Release yourself...
You are the one on the brink of making threats Jacky boyo. I merely offered to provide you a phone number when you asked me my name, of which I've already given half of.

You tend to deliberately (?) ignore things that happen so it won't get in the way of your bash fest.

do you ever make relevant points on topics? Or is it all comic relief?

Stop the "character attacks!!!" I'm going to tell on you!!!

How did I do, you cry baby?
I never tell on people.
I'm the one that always gets "told on". So nice try coward.

Real tough guy, aren't you, Brucie boy? How do you come up with these stock, cliches? Oh, yes-you are an "author." Right, Brucie boy?

Jacky, jacky jacky, you never did answer me, how do I threaten you so I can avoid repeating that behavior.

Jack, in all seriousness, you are so et up with the narcissism, you believe your own tripe I believe.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He's been looking at this thread. Probably realizes how irrational he sounded there at the last with the whole "show me" drama, and decided to go cool off before coming back. So at least he's not completely nuts.

EDIT: well lookie there.

Perhaps there's been a breakthrough here? There just might be
some hope for Het, after all? I hope I'm not jumping the gun by
saying that?

Heterodoxical

You are too unstable to have a conversation with. Do you have another question about MAD? Ask and I will answer, but that is all.

So when asked to support your accusation, you run.

More evasion.

It's very stable to expect proof of accusation. We have a whole judicial system that works around that premise. Ever hear of it, COURT, Litigation, etc....?

musterion

You implied earlier today that you have questions no MAD can adequately answer. I've yet to see any except the one on OT prophecy, which I answered. If you really do have others, ask now.