ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

IMJerusha

Hello out there, how hard is it to quote what knight said, along with her comments so it makes sense, or do you just have a personal problem with tambora and that came from somewhere else, if you cant make sense, its better not to speak.

I think Tam can speak for herself. Why don't you?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I think Tam can speak for herself. Why don't you?

You said what you said in an open forum, she spoke for herself and asked you what on earth you were talking about, and you responded with angst and refused to state what you are speaking about.

If you want a private conversation and dont what others to know what youre talking about, its called a pm. Dont make it everyones business and then complain when they ask you about something.

I am speaking for myself, i dont know what you are talking about either and said such, so if you are happy implying im lying about that, go for it, since you are who will answer for it, not me.

Clearly you are hiding something, or you would have no trouble just answering a straight question with a straight answer.

IMJerusha

So you're not "MAD". Are you saved? And if so, what is the gospel of your salvation?

You've known for quite some time that I am not MAD. And why bother asking me if I'm saved as you've already informed me that I'm not? Worse, actually. Would you like to carry on some more about how I can not utter the name Jesus Christ because I use His Hebrew name, Yeshua?

IMJerusha

You said what you said in an open forum, she spoke for herself and asked you what on earth you were talking about, and you responded with angst and refused to state what you are speaking about.

If you want a private conversation and dont what others to know what youre talking about, its called a pm. Dont make it everyones business and then complain when they ask you about something.

I am speaking for myself, i dont know what you are talking about either and said such, so if you are happy implying im lying about that, go for it, since you are who will answer for it, not me.

No, she didn't ask me what I was talking about. She violated TOL rules by cursing at me which in essence was a dare to report her which I think would have been pointless but I got my point across which is why she cursed at me. She understood perfectly as did you and if you think I'm lying about that, that is your prerogative.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What the hell are you talking about?

No, she didn't ask me what I was talking about. She violated TOL rules by cursing at me which in essence was a dare to report her which I think would have been pointless but I got my point across which is why she cursed at me. She understood perfectly as did you and if you think I'm lying about that, that is your prerogative.

yes, you are lying she asked you what you were talking about, and you dont want to say, you just want to take a shot, about what, who knows since you arent woman enough to answer straight questions.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You've known for quite some time that I am not MAD. And why bother asking me if I'm saved as you've already informed me that I'm not?
I don't keep a file. If I at one time made a comment to you not being saved then it must have been because you believe that one must DO something to be saved and/or stay saved. I don't usually draw conclusions willy nilly. There must have been a reason for the conclusion. Refresh my memory. Are you saved? If so, what is the gospel of your salvation? And is there anything you had to do to be saved or stay saved? That ought to clear the air.

IMJerusha

I don't keep a file. If I at one time made a comment to you not being saved then it must have been because you believe that one must DO something to be saved and/or stay saved. I don't usually draw conclusions willy nilly. There must have been a reason for the conclusion. Refresh my memory. Are you saved? If so, what is the gospel of your salvation? And is there anything you had to do to be saved or stay saved? That ought to clear the air.

No.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

No, what?

What's the matter, is "No" too hard for you to understand?

Ok, since you dont want to answer her either about which thing she was asking you about (she asked way more than one question) we can safely assume your "no" was to the bolded question above.

See what happens when you assume then berate those who ask you for clarification about what you are talking about?

I mean we love that you grant us with the deity ability sufficient to read your mind, but we know the only one who actually do that is God, and we don't claim to be Him, so we ask you what you are talking about because we really do not understand what you are talking about sometimes, because you seem to be deliberately vague,

Now ill read this from your mind since you want me to read your mind: i can only assume you are deliberately vague, so you can backtrack if something doesn't end up the way you want it to, so you claim plausible deniability.

Is that why you dont want to answer direct questions with direct answers?

Do you like how my mind reading of your thoughts is going?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She defends herself that way
Defends?
ROFL!

She returns insult for insult.
So, if it is evil when one insults her, and she insults them back .....
then she is doing nothing but returning evil for evil.

And that's all beside the fact that no insulting has to be done at all in order to "defend" one's self.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Works for me! :) You would have anyway. And you're all for it, right Angel?

Ah, you pretend you can read the minds of others, without asking for clarification, and why you assume we can too and since you are not sincere when you do it, you believe we think like that too, i understand your problem now, thanks!

IMJerusha

Ah, you pretend you can read the minds of others, without asking for clarification, and why you assume we can too and since you are not sincere when you do it, you believe we think like that too, i understand your problem now, thanks!

I think that was LA's point. That believers in this MAD doctrine always believe they can question the sincerity of other believers. I have never questioned your confession of Yeshua or Heir's or Tambora's. I simply leave your judgement to the One with the right to it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I think that was LA's point. That believers in this MAD doctrine always believe they can question the sincerity of other believers.

You mean we say consistently that works do not save anyone or keep them saved, and those who teach that, are teaching falsehoods, thanks.