ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Amen!

This is SO IMPORTANT to the glory of God.

Throughout all the Scripture, God always gave gracious warning of His impending actions against wicked unbelief, by a preceding witness and Gospel message of His grace, and covenant promise of a Savior, in order to show reprobates are totally without excuse when eventually judged.

But, According to your Calvinist belief, those that aren't of the 'Elect'
cannot believe, even if they wanted to?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just recently LA posted his status as being a mature, married, male, grandfather.

Guess you missed it . . .

Causing confusion regarding the gender of TOL posters, is another bizarre facet of the MADist M.O.

:idunno:

Your ignorance is uncanny! How do you do it? Did you have
to take a course? Perhaps, a computer coarse?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now, LazyA is calling GM; "Jezebel?"

She is your Queen.

Ahab is your King.

Her prophets are the prophets of Baal.

Grosnick will end up in the town dump if he continues to make fun of people he hates, along with all of the others who mock the saints.

1Ki 18:40 And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Since all it takes is a glance at Nang's profile page or a quick look at one of John w's many posts calling her a witch, nobody should confuse her gender; so it's probably intentional.

john w

Hall of Fame
Has any soul ever succeeded in correcting the forrmat and tactics of John W?

:nono:

A child-ette of the devil, wolf-ette, weighing in on a forever justified saint? Good one, you vile actress, spamming your vile comments on TOL, for years, and now, preparing for the Academy Awards.

Wicked Clavinist. Wolf-ette.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
She is your Queen.

Ahab is your King.

Her prophets are the prophets of Baal.

Grosnick will end up in the town dump if he continues to make fun of people he hates, along with all of the others who mock the saints.

1Ki 18:40 And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.

You used to say, "GM WILL be beheaded!" Now, you've changed it
to, "GM will end up in the dump!" Your "Predictions" are 'uncanny'
lady!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You 'predicted' another poster will be "burned with fire!" And, another will be
shot full of arrows? Will all three of us end up in that same dump? I just want
to be prepared?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
All this is futile. Neither most MADs nor most non-MADs should be considered lost without Christ if they're not depending on performance as works for obtaining/attaining or retaining/maintaining salvation.

The rest is interpretative and preferential semantics to a large degree.

The finished work of Christ in death, burial, resurrection, and ascension is the Gospel. And there is no other.

(Many who emphasize works are referring to the obedience inherent in faith and our imputed righteousness. The faith of the Son of God would be so, even if it shouldn't be the salvific emphasis.)

Biting, devouring, and rending one another is certainly not going to be productive or effective. If all who are indwelt by the Spirit would so walk, TOL wouldn't be such a war zone of egomaniacal nonsense.

Subject matter should be the subject matter, not constant ad hominem and incessant epithets of personal disparagement as "an eye for an eye".

We're not under the law, but under grace. By the works of the law shall no man be justified. We have access by faith into the grace wherein we stand. It is of faith that it might be by grace. Through faith. By grace.

Jesus Christ and Him crucified. And buried, resurrected, ascended, and seated.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
All this is futile. Neither most MADs nor most non-MADs should be considered lost without Christ if they're not depending on performance as works for obtaining/attaining or retaining/maintaining salvation.

The rest is interpretative and preferential semantics to a large degree.

The finished work of Christ in death, burial, resurrection, and ascension is the Gospel. And there is no other.

(Many who emphasize works are referring to the obedience inherent in faith and our imputed righteousness. The faith of the Son of God would be so, even if it shouldn't be the salvific emphasis.)

Biting, devouring, and rending one another is certainly not going to be productive or effective. If all who are indwelt by the Spirit would so walk, TOL wouldn't be such a war zone of egomaniacal nonsense.

Subject matter should be the subject matter, not constant ad hominem and incessant epithets of personal disparagement as "an eye for an eye".

We're not under the law, but under grace. By the works of the law shall no man be justified. We have access by faith into the grace wherein we stand. It is of faith that it might be by grace. Through faith. By grace.

Jesus Christ and Him crucified. And buried, resurrected, ascended, and seated.

Amen. exactly correct. although, not many will say that. we know it's true, and i saw it my first day. all your posts are eloquently expressed, however, i had trouble with some of the words in previous posts. I understood, but could see that many wouldnot make an effort to keep up. i was waiting for something more like this, i suppose. why many can't accept what we already know and move forward IN Grace, and the Bible as a whole, is beyond me. obviously, there ARE many debates and arguments that MUST be had. but no progress is made when pride, ego and rep overrides humility, humbleness and respect. those are just words that fly over peoples heads these days. mine too, i admit. good post

musterion

Beware! The "Nangster" is back!!

robotTV.jpg

Warning! Warning, John Darby! Danger! Danger! Space Queen Nang and the Tetzoids are attacking!