ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(that remnant the preterist hates Romans 11:1-6 KJV)

Elijah was NEVER a Jew.

The 7,000 that didn't bow down to Baal were NEVER Jews.

Yet, you think Paul was referring to Jews in Romans 11

Learn how to rightly divide, give up John Nelson Darby, and you won't be so confused.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm a KJB believer.

Yes I know. In addition to being a follower of John Nelson Darby (invented Dispensationalism), you are also a follower of Benjamin G. Wilkinson (invented King James Onlyism).

Unlike multiplication, where tow negatives make a positive, your two negatives (MAD & KJVO) make one really big negative.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Which is a Covenant unto itself. A New Promise for ALL who have FAITH
We are not fellowheirs, and of the same Body, and partakers of God's promise in Christ by a covenant, but by the gospel!

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

musterion

God made no covenants with anyone apart from Israel. Ever.

Since the Body of Christ is not Israel, no covenant God made with Israel can be claimed by the Body of Christ. Nor need one be -- unsearchable riches found in no covenant are ours in Christ.

Who but an ignorant fool would want anything from Israel's covenants when the riches freely given in Christ so far surpass them beyond compare that Paul couldn't even fully describe them?

To lay claim to covenants is to spit in the eye of God. It's as a child given the key to Fort Knox and preferring to play in the catbox.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, right. Well, he follows a Jesuit, so I guess it is kinda true.

Once again, not one person can trace the origins of Preterism to one man.

I have challenged all of you Darby followers to just show one man responsible for Preterism, and to date, not one of you have been able to do so.

It's indisputable that John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes I know. In addition to being a follower of John Nelson Darby (invented Dispensationalism), you are also a follower of Benjamin G. Wilkinson (invented King James Onlyism).

Unlike multiplication, where tow negatives make a positive, your two negatives (MAD & KJVO) make one really big negative.

Believing that the Lord's words are pure and preserved (Psalms 12:6-7 KJV) and rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) are negatives to the preterist because I can't be moved away from the hope of the gospel and the form of sound words that I have heard of Paul. The whole armour of God is on me and you can't penetrate it and your butter knife no match for the sword of the Spirit!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Believing that the Lord's words are pure and preserved (Psalms 12:6-7 KJV)

What pure and preserved words of the Lord did English speaking people have in the year 1605?

and rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) are negatives to the preterist because I can't be moved away from the hope of the gospel and the form of sound words that I have heard of Paul.

You place the false teachings of Darby over the words of Paul.

The whole armour of God is on me and you can't penetrate it and your butter knife no match for the sword of the Spirit!

Again, you have put on the armour (sic) of John Nelson Darby, not the words of the Apostle Paul.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You place the false teachings of Darby over the words of Paul.

Again, you have put on the armour (sic) of John Nelson Darby, not the words of the Apostle Paul.
I quote the KJB. I have never quoted Darby. I've never even seen you actually quote Darby. Saying his name is all I see you do.