ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
No, the real problem with MAD is how you guys look to the flesh. You guys claim that God still looks to the flesh by claiming that one day in the future God has a separate plan for a fleshly people.

False dichotomy, you deceiving punk, as the opposite of "spiritual," your "look to the flesh," is not literal, but "natural." You, in your deceit, and satanic "teachings," equate physical, literal "things" as "of the flesh," and thus, trash the Lord Jesus Christ, and "argue:"

"You guys look to the flesh, and claim that the Lord Jesus Christ became flesh, and dwelt among us, and is a man today. That is looking to the flesh."-Tet

You vile child of the devil....Even you know it.

john w

Hall of Fame
That's good.

The Day of Redemption already happened.

If it didn't, then you better start observing every jot and tittle of the law.

I am in Christ.

You look to the flesh.

Satanic, denying the adoption, redemption of the body, to members of the boc, and asserting it only was applicable to "1st century" saints-made up. His satanic AD 70-ism/Preterism must asssert this, or his allegedly "infallable" teachings fall apart.

Perverter.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You said salvation is BY FAITH. That is false. You are false.

I was rebuking your claim that I looked to works.

I understand that salvation is by grace through faith.

When you guys can't defend Darby, you guys turn into sharks. You think if you can convince each other that the non-Darby follower is unsaved, then somehow you feel better about yourselves.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not if you haven't been sealed (Romans 8:9) which, by your own testimony, you have not.

Having the indwelling of the Holy Spirit is not the same thing as being sealed unto the Day of Redemption.

Learn how to rightly divide the Word of truth.

musterion

I was rebuking your claim that I looked to works.

I understand that salvation is by grace through faith.

When you guys can't defend Darby, you guys turn into sharks. You think if you can convince each other that the non-Darby follower is unsaved, then somehow you feel better about yourselves.

Forget everything else, demon. You said you're not sealed. Paul says that makes you not Christ's.

Matthew 12:37 applies here.

musterion

Having the indwelling of the Holy Spirit is not the same thing as being sealed unto the Day of Redemption.

Learn how to rightly divide the Word of truth.

In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation-- having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is given as a pledge of our inheritance, with a view to the redemption of God's own possession, to the praise of His glory.
By your own testimony, that excludes you. If you are not sealed, you have no promise, you have no pledge of inheritance, you have no forthcoming redemption as God's own possession because you do not have His Spirit. You have NOTHING but fire to look forward to.

Matthew 12:37

heir

TOL Subscriber
Looks like heir is embarrassed for not knowing that Acts 13:46 is in the Bible.
first sending. still Jews til the close of Acts.

second sending: last of the believing Jews must have been gathered (that remnant the preterist hates Romans 11:1-6 KJV) as Paul states:

Acts 28:24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.

Acts 28:25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,

Acts 28:26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:

Acts 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Acts 28:28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

Acts 28:29 And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves.

Acts 28:30 And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him,

Acts 28:31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
2 Timothy 2:19 KJV

That verse has nothing to do with sealing of believers unto the Day of Redemption.

Since you appear to have a hard time understanding Early Modern English, maybe a more modern version will help your confusion:

(2 Tim 2:19 NIV) Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

john w

Hall of Fame

Little cutie pie.

I wouldn't expect anything else from a Darby follower.

Translated: The wimp is getting picked apart.

Tet: "Paul taught that believers were saved, by believing that Christ died for their sins, was raised for their justification. Since that already took place, believers today do not need to believe 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV."

Ssssssssssssss.............

Peeka boo, Tettie...We see you, and the subtil serpent............

heir

TOL Subscriber
That verse has nothing to do with sealing of believers unto the Day of Redemption.

Since you appear to have a hard time understanding Early Modern English, maybe a more modern version will help your confusion:

(2 Tim 2:19 NIV) Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”
I'm a KJB believer. You can keep your corrupted word of God that you "use" when it suits you. Better yet, burn it. I'm not interested.