What is the Reason for Hell??

Letsargue

Sheol, Hades, Tartaros, and Gehenna, are all used in the scriptures to designate Hell or a concept of hell in the English language. Do you know the differences in these words? Do you know what the authors that used them meant? Which Hell do you speak of?

Hell is Hell. - Sometimes it means the grave. It's also the Pit / the Grave; - and the "Bottomless Pit", or Hell, the Lake of Fire; that's when God brought all the Truth to bear, and Washed away all the sins and the sinners from Himself. That's called the "Baptism with fire", not with the Water of the Truth!!! - That took place in AD70. -- Isaiah 4:4 KJV -

Paul -- 080612

Letsargue

I see that none of you still have figured out what the "Reason for Hell" is!! – It’s too simple to miss for a Christian!! – But am I speaking to Christians, or a bunch of divided dispensationalists?? - Boy, that’s a hard one!!??

Paul – 081312

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I see that none of you still have figured out what the "Reason for Hell" is!! – It’s too simple to miss for a Christian!! – But am I speaking to Christians, or a bunch of divided dispensationalists?? - Boy, that’s a hard one!!??

Paul – 081312

It's for the people who deny the truth.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

Paul – 081312

Why harp about 'hell' when you can have 'heaven' ? :)

pj

sky.

BANNED
Banned

Paul – 081312

When are you going to give us the punch line?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Paul – 081312
Perhaps a Christian can be a dispensationalist, and a dispensationalist can be a Christian.

Letsargue

Perhaps a Christian can be a dispensationalist, and a dispensationalist can be a Christian.

A Christian is a Christian and nothing else. A Christian cannot be anything that is not in the (( "Name" )) of Christ. Christian is the ( "Name" ) of Christ, and nothing else is in the ( name ) of Christ, or ( Is ) the ( name ) of Christ. - It's Christ!! - Not anything else like: - "Mormon, Ford, Muslim, Coca Cola, Catholic, Buddhist, Baptist, Chicago, Jew, Obama, or Hershey. -- Maybe you can name something, - or anything, other than Jesus Christ that has anything to do with Salvation, Heaven, God, Paradise, The Gospel, Faith, The Cross, or maybe Eternal Life!! -If you're the "Genius" ( you think ) you are, you can name anything under the sun and make it work!!! - It doesn't matter what you call yourselves, it's OK, -- God loves you no matter what ((( You Call Him )))!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 081412

sky.

BANNED
Banned
A Christian is a Christian and nothing else. A Christian cannot be anything that is not in the (( "Name" )) of Christ. Christian is the ( "Name" ) of Christ, and nothing else is in the ( name ) of Christ, or ( Is ) the ( name ) of Christ. - It's Christ!! - Not anything else like: - "Mormon, Ford, Muslim, Coca Cola, Catholic, Buddhist, Baptist, Chicago, Jew, Obama, or Hershey. -- Maybe you can name something, - or anything, other than Jesus Christ that has anything to do with Salvation, Heaven, God, Paradise, The Gospel, Faith, The Cross, or maybe Eternal Life!! -If you're the "Genius" ( you think ) you are, you can name anything under the sun and make it work!!! - It doesn't matter what you call yourselves, it's OK, -- God loves you no matter what ((( You Call Him )))!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 081412

That's the punch line? I agree.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Paul -- 081412
God has a personal name, but the important thing is that we worship Him as the only true God, the God of heaven and earth.

Letsargue

God has a personal name, but the important thing is that we worship Him as the only true God, the God of heaven and earth.

God does ( not ) have a ( personal name )!! - God is called many things, but He has no "Name" as any fool considers a "Name". - Jesus is simply "Savior". - God is that Savior that is called by many things such as "Messiah", Truth, Light, Life, Holy Spirit, and with a Spiritual "Form", He is called the "Holy Ghost". - Being made of many parts, He is called the "Body of Christ" having a Spiritual Form, or Church. - It's all the ( Same One ) -/- God!! - If you cannot get that through your head, - God cannot help you!!

Paul -- 081412

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
You are now 'void'

You are now 'void'

God does ( not ) have a ( personal name )!! - God is called many things, but He has no "Name" as any fool considers a "Name". - Jesus is simply "Savior". - God is that Savior that is called by many things such as "Messiah", Truth, Light, Life, Holy Spirit, and with a Spiritual "Form", He is called the "Holy Ghost". - Being made of many parts, He is called the "Body of Christ" having a Spiritual Form, or Church. - It's all the ( Same One ) -/- God!! - If you cannot get that through your head, - God cannot help you!!

Paul -- 081412

Then drop all names, concepts, ideas, language, symbols, references for 'God' altogether....and be free of them. What exists prior to all these and is always already the case anyways? Reality itself....without the clutter ;) - but as soon as the 'mind' enters into it...thats when all the distortion & interpretation begins.

You have full permission to Void out! - that is, if your ego can take it :crackup:;):p

Injoy!

pj

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Paul -- 081412
God Almighty gave us His name, "YHVH" (Exodus 6:3 (NASB)).

beloved57

What is the Reason for Hell??

Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels or messengers:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
doctoring.....

doctoring.....

Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels or messengers:

Can you prove Jesus actually said the above?...or was a 'tuck-in' job.

;)

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
'

'

God Almighty gave us His name, "YHVH" (Exodus 6:3 (NASB)).

'God' has many names true.....as far as man's calling goes. But there is that aspect of 'God' that is beyond name. 'Names' serve us as conventions of language or reference.

1:1.1 Of all the names by which God the Father is known throughout the universes, those which designate him as the First Source and the Universe Center are most often encountered. The First Father is known by various names in different universes and in different sectors of the same universe. The names which the creature assigns to the Creator are much dependent on the creature's concept of the Creator. The First Source and Universe Center has never revealed himself by name, only by nature. If we believe that we are the children of this Creator, it is only natural that we should eventually call him Father. But this is the name of our own choosing, and it grows out of the recognition of our personal relationship with the First Source and Center.

- UB

pj