What is the Reason for Hell??

Letsargue

Every one of you thinks you know what the damnation of hell is all about. But you’re only guessing about some of the reasons. --- I don’t care if you know or not; you wouldn’t believe the Truth if it fell on you! – ( In fact it already has ), you’re just too proud / arrogant to part with your present “Satisfaction” of what the fools call, “The Finished work of Christ”. – You just wish that was the case, but it Ain’t!! – The Lord did say it is finished, and He did give His Life for All sins; - all sins of the Total world, without the exception of a single (( One )), All of them!! ---- Let me ask you “Geniuses-of-Truth”; ( you know who you are ): - If Jesus died for the sins of the world, - ( and a fool is born at every birth ); - that means Jesus must (( Die for the sins that tomorrow’s fools commit )). (( Jesus can’t die for the sins that He doesn’t know )). - Jesus said that ((( They were bought with a price )))> 1 Corinthians 6:20 KJV – “For (( ye )) are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in (( your body )), and in (( your spirit )), which ( ARE God's” ). ----//-- THAT’S the Church, that’s the Body of Christ and its members!! - Not any fool who is not a member of the Body of Christ!! - And Jesus said ( WHAT )???? – John 10:27 KJV – (( My sheep hear my voice )) , and ((( “I KNOW THEM” ))), and they follow me”. ----//--- Jesus knows them???? - Well, what about that, Geniuses?? --- That’s the Members of the Body of Christ!! -- However, - “However”, -- Luke 13:27 KJV – “But he shall say, I tell you, (( I know you NOT )) whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity”. ----//--- Hey!! It doesn’t look like Jesus died for their ( Sins ), or they wouldn’t be having to pay the price for them themselves!!! – What about that, Geniuses??? – I just proved you (( All Wrong ))!!! - Do you know what that means?? – That means you are all wrong about Jesus paying the price for ( all ) sins!! – And he ( Did )!! -- Jesus paid the Price for the sins of those who are ( Not of your World ), but are of the New Earth; whenever, however, wherever you guess that is!!!

So!! - Again, - “What is the reason for the Damnation of Hell” ( if Jesus has already paid the Price for (( Every Sin ))?? – Just how do you want this to work?? – For those who are still yet to be born, you ( Tell God how you want their sins to be paid for ), because to you; - Jesus has already paid the price Once. - So you tell God how you want this done, and the world will be as wise as you Wizards are!! - If Jesus has already ( Paid the price ), how then can anyone go to hell?? – The gift of the payment is to miss hell!!!
Like I said, I don’t care if you know or not!!!

Paul – 080412

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Death is the result of sin. We all die. We have all sinned.

So is death separation from God?

We all die once and then face judgment.

All will be raised, righteous/just and wicked/unjust.

What is the second death? Those who are a part of the first resurrection (the righteous) do not have any part in it.

PureX

There are two kinds of "hell". One is the make-believe version, used to frighten children and ignorant superstitious adults into doing what they're told. And the other is real. The real one happens when some of we humans decide to play "God", and presume the right to decide how other people should be forced to live, or to die, according to our own moral codes.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There are two kinds of "hell". One is the make-believe version, used to frighten children and ignorant superstitious adults into doing what they're told. And the other is real. The real one happens when some of we humans decide to play "God", and presume the right to decide how other people should be forced to live, or to die, according to our own moral codes.
Sounds like you have a scare tactic to avoid those who are "messengers of morality" or something.

PureX

You believe in the reality of hell, but don't think we should create hell for other people.
I don't think we have that right. And I don't think it's in the best interest of humanity.

"Hell" happens because we human beings lose sight of our place in the world. It's the message of the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden. Mankind presumes to him/herself the "knowledge of good and evil" (which has actually been denied us) because we want to be God's equals. And having thus presumed this knowledge (that we can't actually possess) we then set about to judge all creation wanting, according to our own desires, as if we were God. And the result is that we doomed ourselves to a "hell on Earth". Because creation was never intended to serve our own desires, exclusively, as we naturally presume it should. And so we now live in perpetual enmity with it, and with each other, because of this foolish presumption.

Hell is what happens when we humans start thinking we possess the "knowledge of good and evil", and so can judge all we survey as if we were gods.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I don't think we have that right. And I don't think it's in the best interest of humanity.

"Hell" happens because we human beings lose sight of our place in the world. It's the message of the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden. Mankind presumes to him/herself the "knowledge of good and evil" (which has actually been denied us) because we want to be God's equals. And having thus presumed this knowledge (that we can't actually possess) we then set about to judge all creation wanting, according to our own desires, as if we were God. And the result is that we doomed ourselves to a "hell on Earth". Because creation was never intended to serve our own desires, exclusively, as we naturally presume it should. And so we now live in perpetual enmity with it, and with each other, because of this foolish presumption.

Hell is what happens when we humans start thinking we possess the "knowledge of good and evil".
It was not a good thing to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Man thought he could in so doing be like, or be, God. Death, Hell, the grave, and also the second death, await those who have not been born again of the Spirit of God by faith in God and His Messiah, Jesus.

Letsargue

It was not a good thing to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Man thought he could in so doing be like, or be, God. Death, Hell, the grave, and also the second death, await those who have not been born again of the Spirit of God by faith in God and His Messiah, Jesus.

You missed something there didn't you???
Why did God give Satan the right to eat of the Tree of Knowledge?? - OOHH! - You didn't know that either!! --- Don't worry, - nobody else knows that Satan was given to eat of it. - Did that make Satan like God??

Paul -- 080412

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why did God give Satan the right to eat of the Tree of Knowledge?? - OOHH! - You didn't know that either!! --- Don't worry, - nobody else knows that Satan was given to eat of it. - Did that make Satan like God??

Paul -- 080412
I don't believe Adam is Satan. But, do you?

sky.

BANNED
Banned
What is the Reason for Hell??

Well I'm not sure but I think that those that go to Hell it is kind of a progression that they deserve because they deny truth. Some people even teach for that progression. It has always been known as pride.

Letsargue

Well I'm not sure but I think that those that go to Hell it is kind of a progression that they deserve because they deny truth. Some people even teach for that progression. It has always been known as pride.

That’s true, but there’s a much higher reason for Hell, than, - ( “Hey man, there’s a Hell” )!! – That’s what these unlearned so called “Pastors” say and do.

Paul – 080412

sky.

BANNED
Banned
That’s true, but there’s a much higher reason for Hell, than, - ( “Hey man, there’s a Hell” )!! – That’s what these unlearned so called “Pastors” say and do.

Paul – 080412

The Saviors blood. It wasn't cheap.

Letsargue

The Saviors blood. It wasn't cheap.

You’re right of course, but anything, or all things in the carnal, can’t touch the value of the Spiritual. So Jesus knew the gain regardless of the pain. - Jesus was given the pain, but still the Father removed the pain because there was far too much pain applied to Jesus. The true pain of Jesus was of the Heart, not of the flesh. Folks can’t see the fact that Jesus was the Heart of the Father, called the “Son”. So in essence, the Father’s Heart shed the Blood, and the Son shed the Water of the Word that shows up in the cup that He drank, being the Gospel, that we are cleansed in. ( Just a thought ).

Paul – 080512

tudorturtl

Paul -- 080412

maybe no one "knows" it because it doesn't say that. and when we add into scripture what it does not say it could be only our own vain imagination. Sort of reaching for that fruit yourself aren't you?

tudorturtl

I believe Hell is what we make for ourselves by what we do with the word of God. God sowed the truth and the enemy planted tares among it. they are both growing up together but will be seperated in the end and the tares (lies) will be burned in the fire. We ourselves will see in the light of divine truth who and what we actually are and be as close to God or as far away as we choose to be in this life. there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

Letsargue

maybe no one "knows" it because it doesn't say that. and when we add into scripture what it does not say it could be only our own vain imagination. Sort of reaching for that fruit yourself aren't you?

There is no absolute written Word of God!! - Every Prophet received the ( vision of Truth ), and spoke of (( It )) in their own words that never contradicted with the (( Vision )), (((( As do I )))). Now what!!

Do you understand this??

Paul -- 080512