What is the Reason for Hell??

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your 'belief' is noted.

Yes, it can be,....depending on how such is 'proven' or 'qualified'.

pj
There is nothing wrong with beliefs that are true and factual. God knows what we are doing before we attempt to justify ourselves or make excuse for our sin.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Exodus 34:14 —for you shall not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God—

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Respect and reverence (these being "fear") are good rather than being paranoid.

"The fear of YHVH".

Whose paranoid? Presuming things?

Perhaps you're projecting your own preconceptions/interpretations here?

In any case.....my contributions on 'hell' (the subject of the thread here) are sufficient, unless more could be added.

My previous " :rolleyes: " & " :noid: " emoticons were given because there seemed to be an preoccupation on the subject of 'sin' and 'idolatry', that were unnecessary IMO.
Some 'theology' can go to the head,...gotta be careful.

pj

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Whose paranoid? Presuming things?

Perhaps you're projecting your own preconceptions/interpretations here?

In any case.....my contributions on 'hell' (the subject of the thread here) are sufficient, unless more could be added.

My previous " :rolleyes: " & " :noid: " emoticons were given because there seemed to be an preoccupation on the subject of 'sin' and 'idolatry', that were unnecessary IMO.
Some 'theology' can go to the head,...gotta be careful.

pj
We should be careful to not engage in any idolotry or sin. It is not paranoid to say so.

The question is if we do or not.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
idolatry

idolatry

We should be careful to not engage in any idolotry or sin. It is not paranoid to say so.

The question is if we do or not.

Thats cool :)

"little children...... dont give in to idols" - John

We might note that 'idolatry' also and most essentially includes intellectual idols, for idolatry' begins with mental 'images'....or the false-worship attributed to a 'subject' or 'object' as if it were 'God' (that reality of final and enduring value).

pj

Letsargue

There is nothing wrong with beliefs that are true and factual. God knows what we are doing before we attempt to justify ourselves or make excuse for our sin.

That is never the point of God knowing or not knowing. God does not see, hear, or even know that the Lost fool is even there or not, or from whence they are!! - It's (( Just )) that there is darkness; that's enough for God to know that that darkness is to be cast with all the other darkness into (( "Outer Darkness" )). So take your god knowing if a sinner sins or not, and stay in your darkness yourself, and find out the Truth of God and that Darkness!!! All Darkness is ( One ) as (( All Light )) is One!!! God can tell the difference between Light and darkness. That's all God needs to know in your world!!!

God is never looking at the flesh, He's always looking at the heart, and sees darkness or Light. The flesh has (( nothing )) to do with it.

Prove that wrong, or stop preaching, or Teaching with no knowledge!!!!!!! - One must be (((( "APT" )))) to teach, ( having the "Aptitude" to teach ), not a fool!!

Paul -- 081512

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Thats cool :)

"little children...... dont give in to idols" - John

We might note that 'idolatry' also and most essentially includes intellectual idols, for idolatry' begins with mental 'images'....or the false-worship attributed to a 'subject' or 'object' as if it were 'God' (that reality of final and enduring value).

pj
Idolotry can be anything that takes the place of the one true living God. Namely, false gods. Or, disobeying God's commands (even the worship of self).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That is never the point of God knowing or not knowing. God does not see, hear, or even know that the Lost fool is even there or not, or from whence they are!! - It's (( Just )) that there is darkness; that's enough for God to know that that darkness is to be cast with all the other darkness into (( "Outer Darkness" )). So take your god knowing if a sinner sins or not, and stay in your darkness yourself, and find out the Truth of God and that Darkness!!! All Darkness is ( One ) as (( All Light )) is One!!! God can tell the difference between Light and darkness. That's all God needs to know in your world!!!

God is never looking at the flesh, He's always looking at the heart, and sees darkness or Light. The flesh has (( nothing )) to do with it.

Prove that wrong, or stop preaching, or Teaching with no knowledge!!!!!!! - One must be (((( "APT" )))) to teach, ( having the "Aptitude" to teach ), not a fool!!

Paul -- 081512
I don't want to be taught anything false.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
for the love of god

for the love of god

All guess all that 'darkness' and 'light' converging as one, leaves you in a great void :crackup:

Oh mercy!

pj

Letsargue

I guess all that 'darkness' and 'light' converging as one, leaves you in a great void :crackup:

Oh mercy!

pj

(( How do you figure that ))??? - If Truth is Truth, and God and Christ is (( The Truth )), and the Truth is ( The “Light” ); just how did you get Darkness in, or with, or mingled with “Light”, ((( When ))),>> 1 John 1:5 KJV – “This then is the message which ( we have heard of “Him” ), and ( Declare unto “You” ), that (( God is “Light” )), and ((( in him is no ( Darkness ) at all” )))!!! – Don’t take it too hard, I prove you guy wrong all the time. You just can’t rid yourselves of your ( Pride ) enough to (( Admit it ))!!!! --- Real ??Christian!!!

Paul – 081612

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
((( You or they haven't given a Scriptural reason why I'm wrong yet )))!!!

That is right you blither idiot. I asked you how do you know myself or anybody didn't look in the Bible for the answer? You made the claim. Now prove it.

Letsargue

That is right you blither idiot. I asked you how do you know myself or anybody didn't look in the Bible for the answer? You made the claim. Now prove it.

If you or anyone has really read the Book to learn, You and they could either agree with me, or Prove me wrong!! - ( There are no other options ). And you, or they have done neither. There is a reason, and it has to be because you don't know what God says, or you don't ( Care ) what God says!! - You prove yourselves wrong. I don't have to, at least I do answer every single question that has any merit at all!! All you can do is give me lip service about nothing, and I can do nothing with your type of response but respond likewise!! However, I won't call you names like you call me!! - I'd get Banned!! You and the Koban type get away with disrupting anyone you choose, like you're doing now!!!

Paul -- 081612