What is the meaning of grace!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you read what I posted that Paul said?

What say you about Paul and the scriptures?
Avoiding addressing your error AGAIN.

Did you read what you say?

You claim that the definition of "repented" is "stopped sinning".
And you claim you cannot be saved unless you have repented (ie. stopped sinning).
And you have already admitted you still sin (which we already know is true because none are without sin).

By your own theology, you are not saved.
Gonna have to change you theology or gonna have to stop saying you are saved

God's Truth

I'll go ahead and spoil it for you because you're too lazy to go look. None of those verses contain the Greek word translated repent. You lied and are a deceitful handler of the Word of God.

We are to repent of sins, and that is in every language of this world, and even of heaven.

God's Truth

Avoiding addressing your error AGAIN.

Did you read what you say?

And you claim you cannot be saved unless you have repented (ie. stopped sinning).
And you have already admitted you still sin (which we already know is true because none are without sin).

Gonna have to change you theology or gonna have to stop saying you are saved

If you are looking for solace, then I will tell you that according to God, you are to repent of your sins, you are to live your new life obeying God, but if something happens and you do a sin, then you can be forgiven, if you repent of it.

musterion

We are to repent of sins, and that is in every language of this world, and even of heaven.

None of those verses contain the Greek word translated repent. You lied and are a deceitful handler of the Word of God.

So are you going to repent of lying about what God's Word says?

God's Truth

None of those verses contain the Greek word translated repent. You lied and are a deceitful handler of the Word of God.

So are you going to repent of lying about what God's Word says?

Now are we like God who does not have sins to repent of? Do these scriptures say we have to repent, as in change our mind about God; or, do these scriptures say we have to repent of our sins?

Luke 17:3 So watch yourselves. “If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent,forgive them.

Luke 17:4 Even if they sin against you seven times in a day and seven times come back to you saying ‘I repent,’ you must forgive them.”

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21Furthermore, they did not repent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.

1 Kings 8:47 and if they have a change of heart in the land where they are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captors and say, ‘We have sinned, we have done wrong, we have acted wickedly’;

2 Chronicles 6:37 and if they have a change of heart in the land wherethey are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captivity and say, ‘We have sinned, we have done wrong and acted wickedly’;

Isaiah 59:20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,” declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 8:6 I have listened attentively, but they do not say what is right. None of them repent of their wickedness, saying, “What have I done?” Each pursues their own course like a horse charging into battle.

Ezekiel 18:30 “Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Revelation 2:5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

Luke 1:77 to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins,

Ephesians 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace

Colossians 1:17 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Jesus gives you real life situations where you can even ponder about when someone does something against you. Now read this next scripture real carefully. If your brother sins against you...and repents...do you not see that his repenting has to do with being sorry for the sin and error that he did against you, or do you think he just needs to change his mind about you?

Luke 17:3 So watch yourselves. “If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent, forgive them.

Did you read that scripture?

Do you think the person has to repent what they did to us, or merely believe we exist?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you are looking for solace, then I will tell you that according to God, you are to repent of your sins, you are to live your new life obeying God, but if something happens and you do a sin, then you can be forgiven, if you repent of it.
You are still not addressing the glaring error in your theology.

Gonna have to change you theology or gonna have to stop saying you are save.

God's Truth

You are still not addressing the glaring error in your theology.

Gonna have to change you theology or gonna have to stop saying you are save.

I will keep trying to help you.

Tell me, if your brother stole from you and comes to you stealing again, has he stopped/repented of his sin?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now are we like God who does not have sins to repent of? Do these scriptures say we have to repent, as in change our mind about God; or, do these scriptures say we have to repent of our sins?

First of all, the word "repent" does not mean change your mind about GOD.
It just means to change your mind. The results of that 'change of mind" varies in context, but the meaning of the word does not.

And you still have not addressed your glaring error.

Gonna have to change you theology or gonna have to stop saying you are saved.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will keep trying to help you.

Tell me, if your brother stole from you and comes to you stealing again, has he stopped/repented of his sin?
You are still not addressing the glaring error in your theology, and just posting more filler to distract from your glaring error.

God's Truth

First of all, the word "repent" does not mean change your mind about GOD.

Hahahahahahahahahaha there have been people who have told me that that is what repent means.

The results of that 'change of mind" varies in context, but the meaning of the word does not.

So then, it sounds as if you are trying to recant what you said about repent NOT meaning to change your mind about God.

Look, it is not all that complicated.

Repent of your sins.

And you still have not addressed your glaring error.

It is not as you say. I have been trying for a long time to explain the truth to you.

Now how about answer some of the questions that I ask you? Maybe they will help you to see that you are the one who does not understand.

God's Truth

You are still not addressing the glaring error in your theology, and just posting more filler to distract from your glaring error.

Why not answer the question that I asked you?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hahahahahahahahahaha there have been people who have told me that that is what repent means.
It should be obvious they are wrong to anyone that has read scripture.
The very fact that GOD repents proves that the word "repented" does not mean "change your mind about GOD".
Your avoidance of that glaring error is very telling.

You have not come to a right understanding of the word "repented", so you continue to make errors with your faulty theology.

That glaring error of your is still there, and you are desperate to hold on to a lies.

God's Truth

It should be obvious they are wrong to anyone that has read scripture.
The very fact that GOD repents proves that the word "repented" does not mean "change your mind about GOD".
Your avoidance of that glaring error is very telling.

You have not come to a right understanding of the word "repented", so you continue to make errors with your faulty theology.

That glaring error of your is still there, and you are desperate to hold on to a lies.

If your brother steals from you and repented what does it mean to you?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why not answer the question that I asked you?
Why not address your glaring error in your theology and stop avoiding it with all your filler posts?

God's Truth

Why not address your glaring error in your theology and stop avoiding it with all your filler posts?

If your brother steals from you, and repents, what does that mean?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If your brother steals from you and repented what does it mean to you?
Moving the goalpost is not going to make your glaring error go away.
It needs to be corrected.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If your brother steals from you, and repents, what does that mean?
Still avoiding your glaring error.
Why is that?

God's Truth

Moving the goalpost is not going to make your glaring error go away.
It needs to be corrected.

Just answer the question.

It is stated by Jesus Christ that if your brother sins against you and repents...

Why won't you discuss this? It is about sin and repenting.

I want to show you my beliefs.

You keep asking me and I keep trying to show you.

Please tell me what it means, if your brother steals from you and then repents...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I want to show you my beliefs.
We've already seen your beliefs.

It's not going to go away.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
We've already seen your beliefs.

It's not going to go away.
Wow ! She self-contradicts herself like a boring looper. Yawn!