ECT What is better about D'ism?

SaulToPaul 2

He's one of many here that cannot understand that the blood can be applied even without a covenant.

In the old testament, on the day of atonement, the tribes of Israel gathered around the temple along with Gentiles who believed in the true God. Atonement was made for them. It was not made for pagan Gentiles.

IP cannot see that he is like those pagan Gentiles, and neither the Old or New is about him. IP has never been joined to Israel in any way, shape, or form. There has been no Israel for 2000 years for him to join to.

Interplanner

IP still cannot figure out how God can save him, apart from the New Covenant. Poor IP.

Christ was made the covenant for the nations. Then, by preaching, the seed of Abraham grows until it is the as the sands of the seashore. Christ is my righteousness, which is a covenant result. I have missed nothing.

You simply prove that you have adopted the communism/Marxist methodology of interaction.

Danoh

In the old testament, on the day of atonement, the tribes of Israel gathered around the temple along with Gentiles who believed in the true God. Atonement was made for them. It was not made for pagan Gentiles.

IP cannot see that he is like those pagan Gentiles, and neither the Old or New is about him. IP has never been joined to Israel in any way, shape, or form. There has been no Israel for 2000 years for him to join to.

There you go again with this "nigh Gentiles/pagan Gentiles" misfire of yours - you're hopeless. :chuckle:

Yours ends up merely the other side of a mirror image of OP's mis-fire about Gentile acceptance before God.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

Right Divider

Body part
Christ was made the covenant for the nations. Then, by preaching, the seed of Abraham grows until it is the as the sands of the seashore. Christ is my righteousness, which is a covenant result. I have missed nothing.
You get crazier every day.

Heb 8:7-13 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:7) For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. (8:8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (8:9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (8:10) For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: (8:11) And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. (8:12) For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. (8:13) In that he saith, A new [covenant], he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old [is] ready to vanish away.

How is it that a brilliant "real writer and grammar scholar" cannot under this text PLAINLY WRITTEN?

How do you not understand "with their fathers"?

You simply prove that you have adopted the communism/Marxist methodology of interaction.
You're a liar.

Please seek immediate medical attention. You have a serious problem.

SaulToPaul 2

There you go again with this "nigh Gentiles/pagan Gentiles" misfire of yours - you're hopeless. :chuckle:

Yours ends up merely the other side of a mirror image of OP's mis-fire about Gentile acceptance before God.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

Prove the post wrong. Show me where pagan Gentiles were included in the atonement of Old.

Danoh

Consult the MAD Handbook to see if it can explain the difference between a Gentile in the synagogue and a pagan Gentile.

It should be obvious that one could call Abraham his father, and the other could not.

"The MAD Handbook" would not be so much "what to believe" (the very approach you yourself have related was fed you), rather, it would be "how to properly approach studying out one thing or another."

Call up any major camp within MAD in general and ask them - that - is what each their Pastor-Teacher-Trainee curriculum emphasizes.

Especially near the end, during their Preparation and Delivery classes.

And it is obvious that despite what are largely personal differences within each their respective leadership, they all hold to a similar study approach - as evidenced by the very fact that they hold to so many of the same exact understandings on all those areas your small, fringe group alone...does not hold to.

Why do they all sound and read like most other MADs on so much, while your group ever sounds like a cross between that and the Acts 28ers?

Study approach. Duh-uh.

There...is your requested "handbook."

:think:

Acts 17: 11B.

Danoh

Whoops, I'd better watch my step and not call out the hybrids as so called "MADs" on their errors - another one of them just neg repped me for that much - again. :chuckle:

Yep, we are indeed in the era of the ever bigoted and intolerant Trumpism.

Galatians 6:12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

STP, I don't envy you your having such as "friends."

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Rom. 5: 6-8.

Interplanner

Indeed.

Isa 42
42:6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles

That's why christ is the new covenant for all people, why Paul spends 2 chapters on it in 2 Corinthians. Keep reading, you're getting close to communication.

OMG I just had a horrible realization: there were gentiles at Corinth.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This Sherman quote comes from the thread: "Thread: D'ism was invented because Chafer thought the Bible was confused"

I suspect Sherman is smart enough to shut down your attempts to side step the rules.

He is now posting intelligibly instead of just posting an acronym that get ref-tagged with the verse that has nothing to do with it. That was my issue with the posts. Debate is allowed as long as it doesn't degenerate into a namecalling contest. TOL was built on debates between to the two sides, Dispensationalism versus nondispensationalism and Open Theism versus Calvinism.

Danoh

That's why christ is the new covenant for all people, why Paul spends 2 chapters on it in 2 Corinthians. Keep reading, you're getting close to communication.

OMG I just had a horrible realization: there were gentiles at Corinth.

Which - "God fearing" or "pagan"? :chuckle:

Acts 17: 11B.