What happens at death??

Letsargue

What do all you Geniuses think happens when a “Fool” dies??? - Considering God said that there is ( no one ) who understands, and ( no one ) seeks after God; - then ((( All must be Fools )))!!! – See!! – I didn’t say that of myself, I quoted (( GOD )), therefore it (( Must be the Truth ))!! --- SO!! What is going to happen when (( You )) die?? – Guess what (( God says ))?? You all think you have all of the Truth, and deny that the Holy Ghost gives to those who are His, the Whole Truth (( Fulfilled )); when it is (( Fulfilled )) which is Now!! --- Luke 21:21-22 KJV - Then let them which are in (( Judaea flee to the mountains )); and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22- (( For (((( these be the days of vengeance )))), that (( all things which are written )) may be fulfilled )).---&--- John 13:18-19 KJV - I speak not of you all: (( I know whom I have chosen )): but that ( the Scripture may be fulfilled ), (((((( He that eateth bread with me ( hath lifted up his heel ) against me )))))). 19- Now I tell you before it come, that, (( when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he ))”. -----

Don’t take my word for it, - God said it, --- “And the fool died, and in hell (( He lifted up his eyes )) (( Being )) in torment!! – A Fool is any one who has the ability to think for himself and chooses to speak for the only one who has the power to defy the Gospel like any Fool will follow!! – And what is the ((( Gospel ))) if the Truth has not been (((( Fulfilled ))))??? -- You, “IF” you are one of the great many “Fools”, who (((( Do not have the whole Gospel, fulfilled ))))! – But, the fool says that he preaches the Gospel, even though it can’t be fulfilled and made whole (( according to your incomplete, - unfulfilled Truth / Gospel ))!!

This is what the Fool shall receive, having only an incomplete, and unfulfilled Gospel: >> - 2 Thessalonians 1:8 KJV --&-- 1 Peter 4:17 KJV ----

If the Fool does not have the Full, Complete, and Fulfilled Gospel, it’s (( No different )) than not having the Gospel at all. - Because somewhere, the Fool has denied some, or all of the Truth.

You condemn me for saying that I have the (( Fulfilled, and Whole Gospel )), not having any idea what I’m talking about!! - You act as the Fool, not even inquiring as to what, or (( Where I come by that )) – God says that only a fool has the foolish mind that doesn’t discern, or understand enough to even be concerned, and ask in order to receive of the Holy Ghost!!

Paul – 070912

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What happens at death??

Lessons learned about what happens when a human being dies while attending Mortuary Science School and FYI - 26 steps of human body decomposition after death. No embalming involved.

Moment of Death:
1} The heart stops
2} The skin begins to tighten and grey in color, lack moisture.
3} All the muscles relax
4} The bladder and bowels empty, time varies, but within the first four hours
5} The body's temperature will typically drop 1.5 degrees F. per hour unless outside environment is a factor. The liver is the organ that stays warmest the longest, and this temperature is used to establish time of death if the body is found within that time frame.

After 30 minutes:
6} The skin get a light purplish pale and waxy
7} The lips, finger and toe nails fade to a pale color or turn white as the blood leaves
8} Blood pools at the lowest parts of the body leaving a dark purple-black stain (similar to a port wine stain) called lividity
9} The hands and feet turn bluish
10} The eyes start to sink into the skull

After 4 hours:
11} Rigor mortis starts to set in
12} The purpling of the skin and pooling of blood continue
13} Rigor Mortis begins to tighten the muscles for about another 24 hours, then will reverse and the body will return to a moderate limp state.

After 12 hours:
14} The body is in full rigor mortis

After 24 hours:
15} The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment
16} In males, the semen dies
17} The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color
18} The greenish-blue color continues to spread to the rest of the body
19} There is the strong smell of rotting meat
20} The face of the person is essentially no longer recognizable

After 3 days:
21} The gases in the body tissues form large blisters on the skin
22} The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely. This process speeds up if victim is in a hot environment, or in water
23} Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, eyes, ears and rectum and urinary opening

After 3 weeks:
24} The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can be easily pulled off the corpse
25} The skin cracks and bursts open in many places because of the pressure of Internal gases and the breakdown of the skin itself
26} Decomposition will continue until body is nothing but skeletal remains, which can take as little as a month in hot climates and two months in cold climates. The teeth are often the only thing left, years and centuries later, because tooth enamel is the strongest substance in the body. The jawbone is the densest, so that usually will also remain.

Silent Hunter

What happens at death??

Lessons learned about what happens when a human being dies while attending Mortuary Science School and FYI - 26 steps of human body decomposition after death. No embalming involved.

Moment of Death:
1} The heart stops
2} The skin begins to tighten and grey in color, lack moisture.
3} All the muscles relax
4} The bladder and bowels empty, time varies, but within the first four hours
5} The body's temperature will typically drop 1.5 degrees F. per hour unless outside environment is a factor. The liver is the organ that stays warmest the longest, and this temperature is used to establish time of death if the body is found within that time frame.

After 30 minutes:
6} The skin get a light purplish pale and waxy
7} The lips, finger and toe nails fade to a pale color or turn white as the blood leaves
8} Blood pools at the lowest parts of the body leaving a dark purple-black stain (similar to a port wine stain) called lividity
9} The hands and feet turn bluish
10} The eyes start to sink into the skull

After 4 hours:
11} Rigor mortis starts to set in
12} The purpling of the skin and pooling of blood continue
13} Rigor Mortis begins to tighten the muscles for about another 24 hours, then will reverse and the body will return to a moderate limp state.

After 12 hours:
14} The body is in full rigor mortis

After 24 hours:
15} The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment
16} In males, the semen dies
17} The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color
18} The greenish-blue color continues to spread to the rest of the body
19} There is the strong smell of rotting meat
20} The face of the person is essentially no longer recognizable

After 3 days:
21} The gases in the body tissues form large blisters on the skin
22} The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely. This process speeds up if victim is in a hot environment, or in water
23} Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, eyes, ears and rectum and urinary opening

After 3 weeks:
24} The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can be easily pulled off the corpse
25} The skin cracks and bursts open in many places because of the pressure of Internal gases and the breakdown of the skin itself
26} Decomposition will continue until body is nothing but skeletal remains, which can take as little as a month in hot climates and two months in cold climates. The teeth are often the only thing left, years and centuries later, because tooth enamel is the strongest substance in the body. The jawbone is the densest, so that usually will also remain.
Cool!

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What happens at death??

These 26 steps are and have been observed where what are called "Body Farms" - There are a few across the USA, they are basically for forensic science. One of the smaller body farms is used for testing caskets and burial vaults, that involves embalming and no embalming.

Letsargue

(((( And you all (((( “HAVE THE GALL” )))) to call yourselves (( ~christians~ )) following the Commandments of Christ. --- “How Obscene” ))))!!!

Paul – 071012

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
(((( And you all (((( “HAVE THE GALL” )))) to call yourselves (( ~christians~ )) following the Commandments of Christ. --- “How Obscene” ))))!!!

Paul – 071012
Are you referring to let the dead bury their dead.

And what does your post here have to do with mortuary science. Have you been to mortuary science school.

Letsargue

And what does your post here have to do with mortuary science. Have you been to mortuary science school.

I am not referring to “ Let the dead bury the dead”, - however, that is within the dying of man, but I’m referring to the dying itself, of the man. And no, I am not a “mortuary student”!! I am not a student of anything!! – I am however a minister of Christ, - the same as most of you (( ~claim~ to be )). --- Where you all are wrong is that there cannot be a (( man )) who is a Minister of Christ, or God. That used to be the case, but after all Truth has been fulfilled being made perfect, the only Ministers of Christ are (((( Now Called “Angel” )))) not Pastors, Bishops or Preachers, Evangelists. --- Being that you all missed the “Fulfillment of the Word of God”, - or to say, “The Fulfillment of Jesus Christ the Word and Truth and Life”, you have placed yourselves in the latter days, and not in the “Eternal Day, The Day of God’s Rest”. - Now comes the Judgment, the eternal judgment that from now on, whosoever lives for himself in his ((( Last Days ))) is judged by the Word of God that he has rejected and not come to the “Calling” of the Gospel that is fulfilled also.

If all a man can do is scoff and call names of the judges, -- How can they escape the damnation that they Soo falsely teach for themselves and (( OTHERS ))??? - If you have read the Words of the Books and (((( “CONTAINED” )))) them, you will see that there is no way any of them can refute this!!

Paul – 071012

OMEGA

(((Ec 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:

and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.))):thumb:

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Paul – 071012

BTW, it's called coffin talk by some and for others it's a morbid curiosity.

Undertaking (funeral directing) as it is called at times is a dismal trade, but a necessary one. We help the living by caring for their dead.

What happens at death?? ... As for the other part, when a person dies or at death, if they know Jesus as Savior they are saved, if they do not know Jesus as Savior they are lost, both categories are for eternity.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think when we die we achieve LetsArgue's level of perfection and righteousness.

Letsargue

BTW, it's called coffin talk by some and for others it's a morbid curiosity.

Undertaking (funeral directing) as it is called at times is a dismal trade, but a necessary one. We help the living by caring for their dead.

What happens at death?? ... As for the other part, when a person dies or at death, if they know Jesus as Savior they are saved, if they do not know Jesus as Savior they are lost, both categories are for eternity.

I don’t care about the body, or the flesh. - The you, that dwells in the body, or the flesh is what I’m referring to ( when you, or who you are ) departs from the body. ( That’s death, -- the departing out )!! ( The flesh), or the body has “profited nothing” by the Truth, just ( you ), who ( you ) are. - That is the spiritual event not the carnal event.

(( If anyone is interested I’d be glad to explain it )); - if not, - stay in the dark where you are at the present time of yours. - Most of you refuse to even care what the Truth is, and you will remain in the dark until your end, and then you’ll SEE what it is that I’m (( Trying to show you )).

Paul – 071012

Gurucam

What happens when you die?

Paul – 070912

If you are 'in Christ' (i.e. if you are under Paul's commission and not Peter's commission) whiles you were alive on earth, Jesus would know you and confess you to God. Therefore you will be known to God before you die, during your death and after your death. Also you will differ in no way from Jesus as he was on earth as a man.

When you die, you rise in three day to be like an angel in heaven.

Then in heaven, God will continue to know you and He will predestine you to return to earth as a first born among many brethren.

However if you are not 'in Christ' during your alive days on earth (i.e. if you are under Peter's commission and not under Paul's commission), Jesus would not know you and God would not know you, then when you die the following happen:

You remain with your rotting physical body in the earth, may be sinking even deeper and deeper into the hottest depths of earth, until at some future undisclosed day when Jesus comes and shout to you to rise out of the earth. And even then many are called but the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) do not awaken.

Peter's commission is rooted in laws and the letters. These killeth as shown above.

Paul's commission is rooted in the Spirit of Jesus and the individual human spirit. The Spirit giveth life as shown above.

Want to find out more about the difference between being under Peter's commission and Paul's commission?

Then click here:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3137836#post3137836

Letsargue

If you are 'in Christ' (i.e. if you are under Paul's commission and not Peter's commission) whiles you were alive on earth, Jesus would know you and confess you to God. Therefore you will be known to God before you die, during your death and after your death. Also you will differ in no way from Jesus as he was on earth as a man.

When you die, you rise in three day to be like an angel in heaven.

Then in heaven, God will continue to know you and He will predestine you to return to earth as a first born among many brethren.

However if you are not 'in Christ' during your alive days on earth (i.e. if you are under Peter's commission and not under Paul's commission), Jesus would not know you and God would not know you, then when you die the following happen:

You remain with your rotting physical body in the earth, may be sinking even deeper and deeper into the hottest depths of earth, until at some future undisclosed day when Jesus comes and shout to you to rise out of the earth. And even then many are called but the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) do not awaken.

Peter's commission is rooted in laws and the letters. These killeth as shown above.

Paul's commission is rooted in the Spirit of Jesus and the individual human spirit. The Spirit giveth life as shown above.

Want to find out more about the difference between being under Peter's commission and Paul's commission?

Then click here:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3137836#post3137836

There is much that you are taking from Parables, which is alright if you are among the very simple minded, but still love the Truth. - However, - IF you say that you are among the learned of God, (((( John 9:41 KJV - )))), which you do by attempting to ( teach ), then you must consent to the most strict Word of God, that is ( Not Parable ), but the higher order of things that the Parables conceal of the Spirit of the Word, - or Parables.

Paul – 071012

Gurucam

There is much that you are taking from Parables, which is alright if you are among the very simple minded, but still love the Truth. - However, - IF you say that you are among the learned of God, (((( John 9:41 KJV - )))), which you do by attempting to ( teach ), then you must consent to the most strict Word of God, that is ( Not Parable ), but the higher order of things that the Parables conceal of the Spirit of the Word, - or Parables.

Paul – 071012

You have explained the error of my ways.

Now explain the errors in my post.

What are parables in my post?

Please reference the various points in my statement that are founded on parables and provide the address of the parables in the KJV N.T.​

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Please reference the various points in my statement that are founded on parables and provide the address of the parables in the KJV N.T.​
It might be interesting to read how Letsargue answers you post.

Letsargue

Most of all that any of you teach straight out of the Bible is (( Parables )) - >> Mark 4:33-34 KJV --&-- Matthew 13:13-14 KJV –

You all have Jesus, or God as some big guy, sitting on some pearly throne, and that you’re going to stand before the Throne and the “King guy” is going to give you a pass for being the kind of guy He wants you to be!! – (((( That is Truth in (( Parables )), not the way Truth in fulfillment happens to be at all )))). -- All you and your brethren in whatever you call it, ~ “church”~ teach (( “Nothing” but Carnal things ( of ) the Spiritual things )) – In other words; - You all take the Spiritual things and present them “all” in a carnal lighting that is not light but darkness!!! – ( Jesus is ((((( Nothing More ))))) than a ((((( Parable of God ))))), and God is nothing more than the ( Parable of what the answers to all questions are ), that is what God the Spirit / Holy “Thought” is!! - You all are too blind to see “IT” ), - the “Truth”, “Him” / “Jesus”, the “Word of God” “Anointed” of the “Truth Fulfilled”!! – All of those things are exactly the same thing: >> “It”, “Truth”, “Him”, “Jesus”, the “Word of God”, “Anointed”, “Light”, “Love”, and the (((( “Reflection of God”, and is God, and that which is ( TRUE ) of all things )))) – 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV -

You can only deny that. - There is (( No way )) that any of you can show that that is in error!!!

Paul – 071112

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Letsargue,

My reflection here is simply that death is not the end. The righteous and the unrighteous will be resurrected. Our fate may be different, but all will be resurrected.

(The wicked experience the second death) -- What is the second death?

Untellectual