ECT What gospel was Paul saved under?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitestone

What gospel was Paul saved under?

LA

lol,seems Paul was the center of controversy from the beginning. The Ebionites were a group of Christian/Jewish followers who confessed Christ but denied the virgin birth they refused Paul's writings along with Peter and Luke and followed only the "Hebrew Gospel"(Gospel of Matthew) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebionites

In the flight to Pella they (the Ebionites/Essene's) are those who fled Jerusalem before the siege ad66-70 being warned by an oracle and their heresies were documented by many in the 2nd century church http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0103126.htm and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_to_Pella they are comonly confused with the actual church. Anyway your question was from the very beginning,,,

DAN P

What gospel was Paul saved under?

LA

Hi and will you tell me HOW you were saved ??

You should be able in Acts 9;6 to know how Paul was BUT will never understand what Gospel Paul was saved under !!

Teach me how anyone can be saved as explained in John 12:40 and are YOU just FISHING since you will never say how people can be saved today !!

dan p

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and gives verses where are are saved by the same gospel ??

Col 1:26 says Paul's gospel was hidden from the foundation of the world !!

dan p

What gospel was preached to Paul by Ananias and heard from many witnesses that he was saved by in believing into?

LA

DAN P

What gospel was preached to Paul by Ananias and heard from many witnesses that he was saved by in believing into?

LA

Hi , so you do not know HOW Paul was saved , is that not correct ??

If you will not explain Acts 9:6 zmd 1 Cor 15:8 , YOU can not explain your salvation , can you ??

dan p

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , so you do not know HOW Paul was saved , ia that not correct ??

If you will not explain Acts 9:6 zmd 1 Cor 15:8 , YOU can not explain your salvation , can you ??

dan p

All the apostles saw the resurrected Christ.

So you believe one is saved by seeing Christ?

Have you seen Christ?

LA

Interplanner

There is only one Gospel--the announcement by God that he can accept sinful man because of what Christ accomplished.

Yes, it can help to have seen the resurrected Christ. But our seeing, or anything we do, is not what Christ accomplished. And the resurrection is a bit special in itself: it is the honor ceremony for Christ given by God for what he went through. In this sense, it is not something he did; the verbs are passive. You will find this in Rom 1:4, 4:25 and Acts 13:33.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).

Do you realize the Madists problem?

How could Paul be saved by that which Christ gave him which was never revealed before it was given to Paul?

Obviously Paul was saved through the same gospel by which Peter and the other apostles were saved.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
That verse is not a wide theological platform. He just means he was a really awful person in Judaism, and is an example that God can save any of them. The grace he was referring to in verses just before had already been at work in others, in several examples in the Gospels.
I am always thoroughly amazed by the refusal to read and believe this extremely clear and unambiguous statement by Paul.
1Tim 1:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:16) Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

A PATTERN to THEM which should HEREAFTER believe on Him to LIFE EVERLASTING.

I guess that you do not know what HEREAFTER means.

Last edited:

DAN P

All the apostles saw the resurrected Christ.

So you believe one is saved by seeing Christ?

Have you seen Christ?

LA

Hi and only one apostale was stopped on the road to Dasmacus and saved by Grace as recorded in Acts 9:6 and saved by Grace in Gal 1:1:15 to preCH thw gospel of the Grace of God Acts 20:24 and this is why this subject comes up again and again , is because Grace BEGAN with Paul and many refure to believe Grace and that is why you have no assurance of Salvation !!

dan p

Status
Not open for further replies.