What Are You Listening to Now VI

dreadknought

Hey SObG, I meant to get back here and type, sidetracked myself right away. As a teenager, my parents looked over my shoulder with my music album purchases. ELO was one of those that was quite alright with them. Pink Floyd's The Wall wasn't as well received. Paper Route. :D

Oh, and I need to remember to spread some rep :thumb:

Hey SObG, I meant to get back here and type, sidetracked myself right away. As a teenager, my parents looked over my shoulder with my music album purchases. ELO was one of those that was quite alright with them. Pink Floyd's The Wall wasn't as well received. Paper Route. :D

Oh, and I need to remember to spread some rep :thumb:

My mother didn't like the title track from Black Sabbath's 1st album. When Ozzy screams "Oh no, no! Please God help me". That unnerved her a bit. Everything else was okay which included Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, Blue Oyster Cult, Jethro Tull, et al.

I have the same problem with reps. I haven't been spreading them around as much.

dreadknought

In elementary school, a friend and I were walking about and stopped off to his place real quick. He had a Boston poster on the wall. I asked him about Boston and he flicked the record player. I was blown away!

Boston