Welcome to TheologyOnline

Mashiach Yeshua

Greetings!

Greetings!

Shalom friends!

I am new to this site, but not knew to Christ! Praise God!

In brief I am rather Universal, Pluralistic, Monotheistic, Spiritual, Humanistic, intellectual and emotional, as well as highly curious. Praise God!!

May we communicate with reason and love, even when we disagree, Amen!

Brother Aaron from Marysville, CA 95901

truthjourney

Shalom friends!

In brief I am rather Universal, Pluralistic, Monotheistic, Spiritual, Humanistic, intellectual and emotional, as well as highly curious. Praise God!!

Hello Aaron and welcome to TOL. :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Glad to have found a place for sharing and discussing beliefs

Shalom friends!

Welcome!

brinny

hahaaaa this is AWESOME!!! Glad to be here...i have posted on another welcome thread and seem to have lost da thread LOL!

*goes off in search of thread* :dog:

exminister

I have been on TOL for a while and have posted, but I want to venture out and start a thread. I hope I don't get torn apart. But I haven't been able to locate how to start a thread. I am Reg Plus and it looks like I should be able to. Please let me know if I can and where you do that. I scanned for thread on the active page but didn't see a link to create.

TIA

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have been on TOL for a while and have posted, but I want to venture out and start a thread. I hope I don't get torn apart. But I haven't been able to locate how to start a thread. I am Reg Plus and it looks like I should be able to. Please let me know if I can and where you do that. I scanned for thread on the active page but didn't see a link to create.

TIA
Click on the forum that you are going to make the thread in.

Above and to the left of all the thread titles, there will be a green button that says "New Thread".

Click on that green button.
Another window will come up that will let you type in the name of your thread and then type the post you want to open it with.

relaff

I'm new, too

I'm new, too

Just getting started ... hope to be getting into some good discussions here about following the Lord.

JoshuaTheRed

Introduction

Introduction

Hello, my name is Joshua David La Russa. I am an ambassador for Christ and am a staunch hard-determinist. I am glad to be here and am looking forward to participating in any and all debates that look to clear up misconceptions concerning the truth. Thanks, and God bless.