Welcome to the ALL-NEW TheologyOnline.com

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
all-new-tol.gif

What a huge day it is in TheologyOnline.com's history. As of today TOL is running an a brand new dedicated server. The new server will mean that TOL's performance should dramatically increase! But that isn't all that has changed on TOL, we have installed a completely new forum software that is packed full of new features:
Are just a small taste of the new TOL features.

But wait... there's more!

TheologyOnline now has a completely integrated Blog system, so that our users can create their own blogs, subscribe to their friends blogs or simply browse through blogs created by other TOL users. TheologyOnline is becoming much more than just a internet community forum. We are emphasizing our community more now, than ever before.

TheologyOnline also has a brand new look, with a brand new logo. We feel that our new look and feel better represents what TOL is all about (bold and bright!). We hope that you enjoy the all-new TOL!

Last edited:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is great. Nice job, Knight. Can't wait to get into it some more.

cm :chicken:

OMEGA

Knight

Good Job but the letters are too small.

I put the page on Maximum Text size but the letters in the

words "Blogs , FAQ, New Posts, Search" etc are too small.

Could you please use a Larger Font for them.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Didn't the old TOL (A few generations ago) also have photo albums? I remember seeing Hilstons artwork on TOL.

I'm off to play with the new TOL!

assuranceagent

Love it, Knight.

Couple of quick questions:

Can you shed some light on the friends thing or tell me where I can get more information?

And are the religious/political preference tags gone permanently?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight

Good Job but the letters are too small.

I put the page on Maximum Text size but the letters in the

words "Blogs , FAQ, New Posts, Search" etc are too small.

Could you please use a Larger Font for them.
Maybe, but they are small for a reason. We need room to grow, eventually there will be more menu items.