weekly weigh in

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:jawdrop:

7591a1075bafc1aeffcd7063111d8b9e_fat-man-chooses-diet-short-fat-balding-man-with-black-hair-clipart_450-320.jpeg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The best I ever was, was a long time ago. I had a 36" waist, and weighed 205. Just like now. Only I was 20. Late that summer my waste was 33 and I weighed 227.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wednesday night workout,

Bench Press:

247.5 x 3 x 5 (normal grip)
227.5 x 3 x 3 (narrow grip)

Plate of lasagna, and a banana. :chew:
Thursday night work out:

Read through, briskly, my reliable TV guide. Got off the couch, walked briskly to the fridge, grabbed 12 "Mr. Cookie Bars," and 7 Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups, yelled loudly, after downing all 12/7, as one of my "March Madness" teams lost. Went outside, and looked for the local stupid cat. Found it-kicked it briskly, with form. Downed a Natty Light.

Took a nap.

Woke up, and ordered something on QVC.

Took another nap.

SaulToPaul 2

Thursday night work out:

Read through, briskly, my reliable TV guide. Got off the couch, walked briskly to the fridge, grabbed 12 :Mr. Cookie Bars," and yelled loudly, after downing all 12, as one of my "March Madness" teams lost. Went outside, and looked for the local stupid cat. Found it-kicked it briskly. Downed a Natty Light.

Took a nap.

Woke up, and ordered something on QVC.

Took another nap.

Oh sure! You're a regular Joe Weider now aren't ya!
You beat all.

john w

Hall of Fame
[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]

Saint john w the great can attest to that.
171.222 of his 172.222 pounds is pure muscle.

It's concentrated in my brain, Mayor. You're not talking to a jerk, "ya know!" One gazinta 7, 7 times, carry your naught....