weekly weigh in

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you sure it is healthy?

just curious.

I believe that it is quite healthy! The founder of the company became convinced that weight loss products are the easiest way to market good nutrition to the masses.

Adam

Hall of Fame
Day 6 of meal replacement shakes and I am doing well. I have had no traditional breakfast or lunch since last Friday, the 13th.

I still don't have a scale but I can tell something is happening.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Day 6 of meal replacement shakes and I am doing well. I have had no traditional breakfast or lunch since last Friday, the 13th.

I still don't have a scale but I can tell something is happening.

good for you:)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Well done. This is the hard part for people. Many that used the slim fast shakes got fatter, then blamed the shake. They ate normal, and had the shake at the same time.

Adam

Hall of Fame
I should mention that I'm about 185. Been there for about 5-7 years. I'd like to get back to the 140s or 150s.

Adam

Hall of Fame
Here's my before photo for evidence. I believe I can do this!

zybRPTd.jpg

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ok, thanks. I guess what you are aiming is just about right:) Maybe more if you are going to work out.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was thinking of getting some walking in before work, but the rain changed my mind. I had to settle for some push ups and sit ups.

lifeisgood

I like to do 'walking off the pounds' tapes. You can do 1 mile, 2 miles, etc. She has different tapes. I like ones more than others and I like her variety. Same concept, different ways, that's all.

bybee

I like to do 'walking off the pounds' tapes. You can do 1 mile, 2 miles, etc. She has different tapes. I like ones more than others and I like her variety. Same concept, different ways, that's all.

I put on a "Golden Oldies" cd and get energized!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I do a routine of stretching before I exercise. It seems to make the difference in my comfort level.

Stretching is a must if you don't want back problem later.

I am fit because of stretching I have being doing.

I am super flexible:)