WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Ah, it was "Have I Got News For You" and he was on it several times and hosted the show a fair bit. He was a good sport on it and he can be funny in his own right and not just the clown even though he played to that. Can you see Trump being on a show like that without his head exploding in a petulant rage for being lampooned?

you're an idiot

Arthur Brain

You are a troll. Show the video where Trump says there is no virus it is a hoax.

I didn't say he'd ever said there was no virus but he completely downplayed it and used it as a bizarre political pawn. Watch his whole, self preening speech if you want but here are the salient bits. Of course, in True Trump fashion he jumped ship from it a month later and called for there to be no politicising of the virus despite it being him doing just that. Of course by that point he couldn't downplay it anymore as the figures spoke for themselves.

eider

Ah, not sure how to link from that.

Same here.
I don't often link films and stuff, certainly not to forums. Some years back a forum got in to no end of trouble because a member stuck a political party film on a post. I wouldn't want to be responsible for legal matters for a forum. Definitely. Blooming nightmare.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Not much danger of him doing that. He's too self centred, too vain and has too many delusions of grandeur to entertain anything that might bruise his ego so you've nothing to worry about.

as much as you pretend to hate him, you sure talk about him a lot

got a man crush on him artie?

God's Truth

I didn't say he'd ever said there was no virus but he completely downplayed it and used it as a bizarre political pawn. Watch his whole, self preening speech if you want but here are the salient bits. Of course, in True Trump fashion he jumped ship from it a month later and called for there to be no politicising of the virus despite it being him doing just that. Of course by that point he couldn't downplay it anymore as the figures spoke for themselves.

You are lying. You said Trump said the virsu was a hoax.

As for that video, it doesn't prove anything that you claim it does.

God's Truth

In case you hadn't noticed GT, anyone can catch this thing. Politicians aren't exempt. Even Trump got tested for it.

You said Trump didn't listen to intelligence and that is why people got the virus. So is that what happened to Boris and Britian?

You're such a troll you don't even pretend to remember the dung you post.

Arthur Brain

You are lying. You said Trump said the virsu was a hoax.

As for that video, it doesn't prove anything that you claim it does.

No, I'm not and yes it does. Grief, the smug way he says "coronavirus" as if it's exaggerated and part of some democratic conspiracy is just pathetic. Sharp had to change his tune when the figures rose and things weren't "under control" after all. Oh, and then suddenly it's all "let's not politicise it" along with 500 other U turns...

Arthur Brain

You said Trump didn't listen to intelligence and that is why people got the virus. So is that what happened to Boris and Britian?

You're such a troll you don't even pretend to remember the dung you post.

Um, yeah, gonna need to quote me on that one otherwise you're just making stuff up. Try keeping track of what people actually say instead of what you think they've said.

God's Truth

Can't say I'm a fan but at times like this I can't complain about how he's conducted himself post lockdown and that's before he was admitted to hospital himself. He certainly hasn't tried to play partisan politics or call the virus a hoax for political gain and the like and he seems to have been released from hospital too. Will see what happens in the near future.

God's Truth

Um, yeah, gonna need to quote me on that one otherwise you're just making stuff up. Try keeping track of what people actually say instead of what you think they've said.

You are a liar and you don't even remember your own dung you post:

Can't say I'm a fan but at times like this I can't complain about how he's conducted himself post lockdown and that's before he was admitted to hospital himself. He certainly hasn't tried to play partisan politics or call the virus a hoax for political gain and the like and he seems to have been released from hospital too. Will see what happens in the near future.

Last edited: