WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF

Gary K

Banned
I'm already aware of the impact that this lockdown is having on small businesses, it ain't good. I'm wondering what you're on about with this "financial elite" stuff because corporate fat cats aren't going to suffer too much are they?

Do research into the central banks. The vast majority of them, if not all, are owned by private banks and bankers. The people who own those private banks are the financial elite for through their control of the central banks they control the economies of the world. They siphon off vast amounts of money through interest on money they themselves create out of thin air. They dictate fiscal policy for everyone through that position of control. They create booms and busts through their ability to change interest rates at will, and every time there is a boom and bust cycle they are the ones who profit the most through their knowing when the cycles will come so during the "busts" they buy up stocks, bonds, etc... at very cheap prices and thus come into control of most publicly held corporations.

It's one huge scam run on the people of the world.

They push wars because government's must borrow to pay for their armaments. They lend money to both sides of a war. Thus they profit from both the winners and the losers.

Most of these private banks are owned by families and have been for centuries. Think Rothschilds as an example.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
chair

eider

jgarden

Arthur Brain

Jonahdog

On January 17, Trump ordered the CDC to begin screening travellers from China. Here's how NYC responded - the first one is the NYC Commissioner of Health:

the next one is from NYC Councilmember Mark Levine:

There's more, lots more, here: https://twitter.com/COsweda/status/1242304802064752645

and in today's news:

Pelosi Denies Downplaying Coronavirus by Inviting People to ‘Come to Chinatown’ in February, Claims She Was Fighting ‘Discrimination’

House speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday defended encouraging visitors to tour San Francisco’s Chinatown in February even as fears grew about the spread of the coronavirus.
Pelosi walked around San Francisco’s Chinatown during the last week of February, visiting businesses owned by Asian Americans

“That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here,” Pelosi said at the time. “Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation.” During an appearance Sunday on Fox News, host Chris Wallace asked the speaker whether she had “underplayed the threat in the early days” as she has accused President Trump of doing.

“No!” Pelosi responded. “What we were trying to do is end the discrimination, the stigma that was going out against the Asian-American community and in fact, if you will look, the record will show that our Chinatown has been a model of containing and preventing the virus, and I’m confident in our folks there and thought it was necessary to offset some of the things that the president and others were saying about Asian-Americans and making them a target. A target of violence across the country.”

Wallace pressed her, asking whether she contributed to “perception that there wasn’t such a threat generally” by walking around the city “without any masks.” “I was saying that you should not discriminate against — discriminate against Chinese-Americans, as some in our administration were doing, by the way, they were labeling the flu and that,” Pelosi said.

President Trump briefly referred to the coronavirus as the “Chinese virus,” defending his use of the term by saying “it comes from China,” but later backed away from the phrase after reports of an uptick in violence against Asian Americans.

In a February 24 video, Pelosi urged people to be “vigilant” about threats in other places, “but we do want to say to people ‘Come to Chinatown.’ Here we are, careful, safe and come join us.”
Two days after Pelosi’s video message, a resident of Solano County, northeast of San Francisco, was reported to have tested positive for the coronavirus, the first documented case that was unrelated to travel abroad or another known case.

Pelosi’s message during the early days of the coronavirus threat encouraging people not to avoid Asian American communities echoed New York mayor Bill de Blasio’s message to New Yorkers less than two weeks earlier that they visit an Asian-American owned small business in their neighborhood. “New York City’s Chinatowns are open for business!” de Blasio said on February 13, saying Asian American businesses are suffering due to fears about the coronavirus, but “those fears are not based on facts and science. The risk of infection to New Yorkers is low. There is no need to avoid public spaces.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...iscrimination/

Gary K

Banned
I thought we had to figure this out by ourselves.
It's always good to be able to blame somebody.

You do have to figure this out for yourself. I haven't done anything but give a couple of hints, and for some reason you think you know the entire history of central banks, and central bankers, and what they have done over the centuries.

It's easy to prove me wrong. Follow my hints and show how I'm just dead wrong, how the central banks are not owned by private banks and bankers. Show how central banks don't set the monetary policies for the nations. Show that they don't set the interest rates and the availability of credit, also known as the cost of money, and by doing so manipulate economies into booms and busts. History makes it clear how they have worked to siphon money out of the system and out of the hands of the common man. Come on. I dare you. If you're so smart to know everything from a couple of small hints you can prove I'm wrong in a jiffy. All you gotta do is prove central banks aren't owned by private bankers. Start with the Fed since that's the central bank right here in the US.

Your concluding sentence is something I find very ironic. You're the person who blames Trump for everything.

chair

You do have to figure this out for yourself. I haven't done anything but give a couple of hints, and for some reason you think you know the entire history of central banks, and central bankers, and what they have done over the centuries.

It's easy to prove me wrong. Follow my hints and show how I'm just dead wrong, how the central banks are not owned by private banks and bankers. Show how central banks don't set the monetary policies for the nations. Show that they don't set the interest rates and the availability of credit, also known as the cost of money, and by doing so manipulate economies into booms and busts. History makes it clear how they have worked to siphon money out of the system and out of the hands of the common man. Come on. I dare you. If you're so smart to know everything from a couple of small hints you can prove I'm wrong in a jiffy. All you gotta do is prove central banks aren't owned by private bankers. Start with the Fed since that's the central bank right here in the US.

Your concluding sentence is something I find very ironic. You're the person who blames Trump for everything.

What in the world does anybody, including banks. gain from manipulating economies into busts?

Gary K

Banned
What in the world does anybody, including banks. gain from manipulating economies into busts?

I've told you all I'm going to tell you. Start studying. The answer is out there. There's a reason and it's insane, but it's how the mind of elite, who are mostly Luciferians, works.

I find their thinking pure evil and as such their goal is something I cannot understand, but just because I can not understand it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. To me it's a lot like the man who beats his wife and kids and then is mad because they don't love him. It's completely irrational but it exists. To them the little guy is just a tool to be used. A slave.

chair

I've told you all I'm going to tell you. Start studying. The answer is out there. There's a reason and it's insane, but it's how the mind of elite, who are mostly Luciferians, works.

I find their thinking pure evil and as such their goal is something I cannot understand, but just because I can not understand it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. To me it's a lot like the man who beats his wife and kids and then is mad because they don't love him. It's completely irrational but it exists. To them the little guy is just a tool to be used. A slave.

whatever.
I'm sorry for you.