Wayne Grudem on why Christians (and everyone else) should vote for Trump

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Thanks to actions brought on by Christendom, the Muslim threat wasn't nearly as bad as it is today.

The only time in past history where Islam was a culminating threat was during the Crusades, which is when they rivaled Christians in military might.

This is where you show the founding documents and their biblical roots of "any Christian country of the era".

The Founding Fathers were very self involved people. You don't have to give them praise because they already thought of themselves as the greatest thing since Jesus anyway :rolleyes:

That doesn't mean to say that they didn't create, ideally, an ingenious system of government- but you can't make it all about Christianity either because that was not altogether the case.

That doesn't mean to say that they didn't create, ideally, an ingenious system of government- but you can't make it all about Christianity either because that was not altogether the case.

I believe you will find it was Christians in Rhode Island and Virginia instrumental, who refused to ratify the Constitution, without adding a Bill of Rights.

What a coincidence this is exactly what is under attack, right along with Christians, by the devil's robotic stooges in government, media, et al, the whole puppet parade, you fill in the Godless special interest on the devil's payroll, hacking away at the load-bearing beams. Hacking away, while everybody's watching football or "Dancing with the Stars."

alfred_e_neuman.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Thanks to actions brought on by Christendom, the Muslim threat wasn't nearly as bad as it is today.

The only time in past history where Islam was a culminating threat was during the Crusades, which is when they rivaled Christians in military might.

How about we both take this opportunity to point out to musterion and heir that it was because of aggressive actions taken by Christendom heir isn't wearing a burka and walking 10 feet behind musterion with her eyes down?

walk-behind.jpg

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
This is where you show the founding documents and their biblical roots of "any Christian country of the era".

The Founding Fathers were very self involved people. You don't have to give them praise because they already thought of themselves as the greatest thing since Jesus anyway

Your ignorance on the Founding Fathers is duly noted.

See my above remark.

If you would like to debate me about the Founding Fathers, and how devout (with few exceptions) Christians they were, I'll gladly do it in another thread.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Your ignorance on the Founding Fathers is duly noted.

According to what, exactly?
The imagination spawned from your patriotism :rolleyes:

Years of study, which includes reading this 1,000 + page book.

BKH-5708.jpg

musterion doesn't want to debate me on the biblical expectations of civil government and it's leaders, can I at least get you to debate me on my country's Christian forefathers?

I agree that following some mobs is a bad choice, whether Islamic murderers, cop killers, or abortionists, etc.

Not just mobs, perse. A wise preacher once pointed out how the majority is almost always wrong, going on to point out the long history of this. In terms of the faith, this only makes sense, the elect of the narrow path few find, relative to the world.

The devil's world system is tenuous, more and more without fixed moral standards even in holding to law, and it's navigating without a compass. Never follow the herd, which has a way of heading off the cliff.

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Proverbs 3

5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

The Church of the Firstborn whose names are written in heaven.

A branch of the Church of the Second Born of the Firstborn.

God's "political" convention:

Revelation 5

1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

DavidK

See the false dichotomy. There is more than "disengage from politics" or "support the least evil candidate".

The Church can still fight without buying into the man-made rules. When we start to worry about whether we are winning or not, we start to play the game according to natural wisdom. We find "allies" we can form common cause with, plastering over their unbiblical stances because we agree on some important issue or another, and we lose all credibility as a witness of the narrow way of our Lord. Sometimes we do it without agreeing, but just because they disagree with us less than their opponents.

MarcATL

Hearing God's commendation, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of thy Lord."

Matthew 25:21.
Nice Trick.

What does "well done" look like on earth while we are alive?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk