Was Jesus a Jew?

Lovejoy

BillyBob said:
Where the heck did he go? He walks in, hijacks my thread and then leaves me hanging! :sozo2:
So, I am confused. Was Jesus a Jew, the head of Paul's body, or a piece of bread?

Mr. 5020

Lovejoy said:
That is clearly a heresy. No aspect of the Trinity should be an integral part of sandwich making.
:shocked:

Dare you blaspheme the holy sandwich end (the unpardonable sin)?

Mr. 5020

Lovejoy said:
I challenge your doctrine, as my new theology is low carb.
He becomes a sandwich to the smart people, and a wrap to the low-carb people. He becomes all things to all people, that all may be saved.

Lovejoy

Mr. 5020 said:
He becomes a sandwich to the smart people, and a wrap to the low-carb people. He becomes all things to all people, that all may be saved.
But what really matters if we will have a body fat below 8% at the rapture! I want to be ripped when he returns.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
If anybody ever deserved to have one of his threads hijacked, I guess it would be me........[I've certainly hijacked my share over the years]

You guys! :chuckle:

Lovejoy

BillyBob said:
If anybody ever deserved to have one of his threads hijacked, I guess it would be me........[I've certainly hijacked my share over the years]

You guys! :chuckle:
Well, you know, we were just trying to keep the thread at the top of the active page until Knight came back to answer your questions. If he can find them now, that is.

noguru

Knight said:
Does anyone know who was the first member of the Body of Christ?

Logically it would be John The Bapstist. He was the first to realize who Jesus really was. I offer Mathew chapter 3 as evidence of this. Since the new covenant that was brought to us by Jesus, was to correct all the corruption that had befallen Judaism. And John the Bapstist was the first to recognize the issue and see Jesus as the messiah who was to atone for this corruption that the Jews could not escape. He was also the first to use the Jewish custom of a spiritually cleansing bath as a represenation of immersion in the Holy Ghost. Two very important differences between Judaism and Christianity

Last edited:

Agape4Robin

noguru said:
Logically it would be John The Bapstiste. He was the first to realize who Jesus really was. I offer Mathew chapter 3 as evidence of this. Since the new covenant that was brought to us by Jesus, was to correct all the corruption that had befallen Judaism. And John the Bapstist was the first to recognize the issue and see Jesus as the messiah who was to atone for this corruption that the Jews could not escape. He was also the first to use the Jewish costume of a spiritually cleansing bath as a represenation of immersion in the Holy Ghost. Two very important differences between Judaism and Christianity
:doh: Wish I'd thought of that!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Lovejoy said:
Well, you know, we were just trying to keep the thread at the top of the active page until Knight came back to answer your questions. If he can find them now, that is.

:eek:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
justchristian said:
NIV and NLT translate as worst.
At first I thought you had written, "NIV and NLT translate the worst." And I was going to say, Amen!