vaccines in todays world

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Vaccines should be easily available and cheap. Pharmaceutical companies should be heavily regulated.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's funny. My neighbor and I were talking about this topic tonight. I don't trust pharmaceutical companies at all, especially now that they advertise their "new" drugs on TV. The possible side effects that they mention in the commercials scare me half to death sometimes. Because doctors are actually prescribing some of these medications with the scary side effects, I tend not to trust doctors. Of course, I grew up with a hypochondriac mother. And, because I have very clear memories of doctors agreeing with her whenever she said she had a new disease and prescribing a pill for whatever illness she was obsessed with at the time, I don't trust doctors anyway.

That wasn't helped at all when my daughter's pediatrician tried to convince me to have the chicken pox vaccine or any other new vaccine they came out with. She had already had chicken pox, and was therefore immune. The doctor tried telling me that she still needed the shot. I don't think so. Thank God my daughter's now 28 and can make those decisions for herself. I, myself, caught measles and mumps from the shot when I was a kid. My mother, when she was still living, caught the flu every year from the flu vaccine and had it worse than anyone I knew who didn't get the vaccine. I refuse to get that vaccine myself.

I guess I should just go ahead and say that I don't trust either vaccines or pharmaceutical companies as far as I can throw them.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I, myself, caught measles and mumps from the shot when I was a kid. My mother, when she was still living, caught the flu every year from the flu vaccine and had it worse than anyone I knew who didn't get the vaccine. I refuse to get that vaccine myself.

I guess I should just go ahead and say that I don't trust either vaccines or pharmaceutical companies as far as I can throw them.

If that's been your experience, I can understand why you wouldn't trust them. That isn't most people's experience, however.

jaybird

one thing that makes no sense to me, the countries in Africa are some of the poorest in the world, no food, no jobs, poor education, etc etc, but the west invest millions and millions of dollars to get vaccines to these people.
if i was poor as dirt, lived on dirt, starving, no job, and no future to elevate my children to a better life, vaccines would be the last thing on my mind.
the west has NEVER helped these people before but now wants to "help" them with vaccines? not buying it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
one thing that makes no sense to me, the countries in Africa are some of the poorest in the world, no food, no jobs, poor education, etc etc, but the west invest millions and millions of dollars to get vaccines to these people.
if i was poor as dirt, lived on dirt, starving, no job, and no future to elevate my children to a better life, vaccines would be the last thing on my mind.
the west has NEVER helped these people before but now wants to "help" them with vaccines? not buying it.

It seems that even when donations are sent, they will not reach to the poor and needy.

Their government is just corrupt.

Last edited:

glorydaz

It's funny. My neighbor and I were talking about this topic tonight. I don't trust pharmaceutical companies at all, especially now that they advertise their "new" drugs on TV. The possible side effects that they mention in the commercials scare me half to death sometimes. Because doctors are actually prescribing some of these medications with the scary side effects, I tend not to trust doctors. Of course, I grew up with a hypochondriac mother. And, because I have very clear memories of doctors agreeing with her whenever she said she had a new disease and prescribing a pill for whatever illness she was obsessed with at the time, I don't trust doctors anyway.

That wasn't helped at all when my daughter's pediatrician tried to convince me to have the chicken pox vaccine or any other new vaccine they came out with. She had already had chicken pox, and was therefore immune. The doctor tried telling me that she still needed the shot. I don't think so. Thank God my daughter's now 28 and can make those decisions for herself. I, myself, caught measles and mumps from the shot when I was a kid. My mother, when she was still living, caught the flu every year from the flu vaccine and had it worse than anyone I knew who didn't get the vaccine. I refuse to get that vaccine myself.

It's ridiculous the number of vaccines they want to give the kids today, and I know more than one family that has paid dearly for it. Too many horror stories to discount.

genuineoriginal

what are your thoughts on vaccines and pharmaceutical companies today?

Vaccines will stress the immune system and create auto-immune disorders in a significant percent of people that get vaccinated.
These auto-immune disorders show up many years after the vaccinations are given.
RisingAutoImmuneGraph.png

vaccine_prevalence_charts.gif

The pharmaceutical companies have known about this for years, so they set up the false information that vaccinations cause autism and debunked those claims to keep people from looking at the real side effects of rampant vaccinations.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Well said, all sell out in the end.