Vaccination progress

chair

chair

Meanwhile, back in reality, we have been averaging about 140 cases a day over the past week. Restaurants and schools are open, with some restrictions. Though there have been a few serious reactions to the vaccine, they are quite rare.

Covid departments in hospitals are closing- there are far less serious ill people than there were a month ago.

chair

Just like Florida back in September!
We've been there too, reopened, and got hit by a second and then a third wave. What's the situation in Florida now? Why hasn't the virus just nuturally gone away in Brazil?

When will you be convinced that the vaccine really works?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We've been there too, reopened, and got hit by a second and then a third wave. What's the situation in Florida now? Why hasn't the virus just nuturally gone away in Brazil?

The main issue with the vaccine isn’t safety but rather it was politicized.

marke

The vaccine works and, like all vaccines, the side effects and potential deaths are only a small percentage of bad effects to be expected from the vaccine.

marke

He is called President Biden, like it or not. And it was politicized by President Trump.
President Biden has been crookedly elected by democrat voter fraud. But he is the President and will remain President unless the criminal fraud is investigated, uncovered, and perpetrators jailed and charged. But that is not likely to happen since the democrat mob controls the Justice Department and will not likely allow investigations into its own criminal wrongdoing.

chair

That's nice

Not at first. The left owns that distinction.

Or have you forgotten that half of last year's deaths came out of Greater Metro NYC because Deblasio and city councilmen deliberately disregarded recommendations from the white house?
It is a stretch to blame Democrats for politicizing this. But I don't want to derail this thread, so I'm dropping the topic.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I am trying to avoid making this a political discussion.

This thread is, in fact, in the Politics section. Don't be afraid of talking politics in here.

When will you be convinced that the vaccines work?

Moving the goalposts is a bad idea, Chair.

chair

This thread is, in fact, in the Politics section. Don't be afraid of talking politics in here.

Moving the goalposts is a bad idea, Chair.
I choose, freely, not to discuss US partisan politics in this thread. You can discuss whatever you freely choose to discuss- but not with me.

What goalpost have I moved?

marke

I am trying to avoid making this a political discussion.
When will you be convinced that the vaccines work?
There is the possibility that a corona vaccine may be no more beneficial than a placebo, except the placebo does not have the same potential harmful effects as some vaccines. There are people who have not been vaccinated who demonstrate the same level of immunity to the covid virus as do those who have taken the vaccine, so the vaccine becomes like a medicine man mixture that people put their faith in in spite of the fact that their faith may be misguided.

chair

There is the possibility that a corona vaccine may be no more beneficial than a placebo, except the placebo does not have the same potential harmful effects as some vaccines. There are people who have not been vaccinated who demonstrate the same level of immunity to the covid virus as do those who have taken the vaccine, so the vaccine becomes like a medicine man mixture that people put their faith in in spite of the fact that their faith may be misguided.
"It is possible"- but it's not the case. The vaccines have been proven effective in controlled studies, and in real-life use.

Why does the UK have about a tenth of the number of cases as other Europeans countries?

1618314311603.png