ECT Unshackled: How Darby Stumbled Upon Dispensational Truth

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
http://www.gracelifebiblechurch.com/SundaySchool/ChurchHistory/2011/112711/ATT00174.pdf

As you read the above seven page document, pause to reflect on a time in any area of your life where your having been attempting to sort one thing or another out, you unexpectedly saw something else in addition to that.

Once again, an article that proves John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism.

From the article:

" J.G.B. came up and said they were teaching some new thing in England. “I have it!” I said.”
- John Nelson Darby

As we see, in Darby's own words, Dispensationalism was "some new thing".

Yet, just about every Dispensationalist on TOL lives in denial. They all refuse to acknowledge that Darby invented Dispensationalism.

DAN P

Do you think your beliefs amuse people ?

Hi and they like to BLOVIATE and never will be able to accept what the Holy Spirit had Paul write in Eph 3:2 " seeing that you have heard of thr DISPENSATIONOF OF THE GRACE OF GOD , HAVING BEEN GIVEN TO ME FOR YOU over 2000 years ago ,, and then try to say that Darby just wrote them a few years ago !!:chuckle::chuckle:

Dispensationalism is found throughout all of Paul's 14 letter's !!

dan p

Last edited:

HisServant

Do you think your beliefs amuse people ?

Dispensationalist beliefs sure do... the are juvenile and not unlike Roman Catholicism... where they see scripture through an exterior lens (Romanist use their tradition, Dispensationalists use the tradition Darby started).

He sure did lead many people astray and away from the truth of scripture.... was was very much an anti-Christ.

Paul's special purpose (his stewardship.. or dispensation) was for him alone.... It never implied a period of time.

Between that single verse and the verse about dividing the truth, dispensationalists have made a new religion for themselves that glorifies mankind and devalues God.

Danoh

Once again, an article that proves John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism.

From the article:

" J.G.B. came up and said they were teaching some new thing in England. “I have it!” I said.”
- John Nelson Darby

As we see, in Darby's own words, Dispensationalism was "some new thing".

Yet, just about every Dispensationalist on TOL lives in denial. They all refuse to acknowledge that Darby invented Dispensationalism.

Looks like your usual willful misreading of Darby's words once more will have to suffice.

Mid-Acts having ended up split into various factions intolerant of those Mid-Acts groups who do not hold their exact understanding and or same club mentality, the former ones are not bound to know what the latter ones have understood about Darby.

The former ones described hereinabove not only believe that the latter ones are wrong, but that they have nothing to contribute to said former ones.

Who steps in to make a spoil of this division that has left the former ones in the above so ignorant of who Darby was; of his importance in the reemergance of Pauline truth?

You do.

You. An absolute incompetent at extracting the intended sense of another's words.

An individual who appears to have no scruples where slandering another's intent through words is concerned.

What a shameful misuse you make of the freedom of speach. What a consistent, absolute dishonor on your part to the memory of all those young men and women who have lost their lives in their belief that protecting freedom of speech was worth dying for.

Well that is not going to buy you my vote. I know my Bible, and I know who Darby was.

I know well his important contribution to the reemergence of Pauline Truth.

I know well the importance his contribution was to the Process of Preservation and Refinement that eventually resulted in the reemergence of the Mid-Acts model, or as Scripture uses the word "pattern."

2Tim 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

Spin my lone voice on this man in Christ called John Nelson Darby was so used of God by His Spirit in the inward man through His Word to bring to light once more Pauline Truth - spin it how you will.

You will give account for that one day.

While to those who spout "Mid-Acts" - its time you learned your Mid-Acts history - a history this fool who calls himself Tetelestai has absolutely no scruples about re-writing.

The best to both sides in this; you both need it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Looks like your usual willful misreading of Darby's words once more will have to suffice.

Nope.

I quoted Darby verbatim.

Even Darby said it was something new.

Looks like you live in denial with all your fellow Darby Followers.

You, like them, think the rubbish Darby invented existed before Darby invented it.

Danoh

Dispensationalist beliefs sure do... the are juvenile and not unlike Roman Catholicism... where they see scripture through an exterior lens (Romanist use their tradition, Dispensationalists use the tradition Darby started).

He sure did lead many people astray and away from the truth of scripture.... was was very much an anti-Christ.

Paul's special purpose (his stewardship.. or dispensation) was for him alone.... It never implied a period of time.

Between that single verse and the verse about dividing the truth, dispensationalists have made a new religion for themselves that glorifies mankind and devalues God.

Just shows how little you understand about perception.

While perception can often be the result of a lens before the fact, a lens can just as often be the end result of perception.

You have not only confused your lens going in as the lens you are perceiving others are supposedly perceiving through, but have ended up concluded both perception and lens are one and the same phenomena.

Not that I fully blame you as, far too often, what is presented by most, including the Dispensationalist, is too often presented in such a way that it appears to the other side that the cart has been put before the horse.

Its bad enough it is natural to take one for the other when hearing others out, to begin with, lol

There is however, a much more frequent attempt at a method, in mine, and say, Clete's seeming MADness...its why we both tend to be a bit more thorough in what we lay out a bit more often.

Though it gets a bit tedious to go into a basis behind one's assertion only to have it continually misread.

Man's natural "I thought you meant" tendency, lol

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi and they like to BLOVIATE and never will be able accept what the Holy Spirit had Paul write in Eph 3:2 " seeing that you have heard of thr DISPENSATIONOF OF THE GRACE OF GOD , HAVING BEEN GIVEN TO ME FOR YOU over 2000 years ago ,, and then try to say that Darby just wrote them a few years ago !!:chuckle::chuckle:

Dispensationalism is found throughout all of Paul's 14 letter's !!

dan p

Amen!

Danoh

Yep, the Process of Recovery of, Preservation of, and Further Refinement of...Pauline Truth.

Where was it?

2Tim 1:15 This thou knowest, that all they which are in Asia be turned away from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes.

You and yours go back a ways alright - to the self-deception that arose out of departure from Paul's gospel.

Here you are in its same tradition, not only opposing yourself but intent on others following your same dishonorable words.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just shows how little you understand about perception.

While perception can often be the result of a lens before the fact, a lens can just as often be the end result of perception.

You have not only confused your lens going in as the lens you are perceiving others are supposedly perceiving through, but have ended up concluded both perception and lens are one and the same phenomena.

Not that I fully blame you as, far too often, what is presented by most, including the Dispensationalist, is too often presented in such a way that it appears to the other side that the cart has been put before the horse.

Its bad enough it is natural to take one for the other when hearing others out, to begin with, lol

There is however, a much more frequent attempt at a method, in mine, and say, Clete's seeming MADness...its why we both tend to be a bit more thorough in what we lay out a bit more often.

Though it gets a bit tedious to go into a basis behind one's assertion only to have it continually misread.

Man's natural "I thought you meant" tendency, lol

You write disingenuous pretty words. You are very subtle,
I'll give you that. To me you sound like a person who is speaking
things they really don't believe. That's my impression of you. I, for
one don't trust your words. I think you're being a phony. I wouldn't
trust you to tell me if it was a rainy day or a sunny day. It's just
one man's opinion. No disrespect intended.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep, the Process of Recovery of, Preservation of, and Further Refinement of...Pauline Truth.

A rapture, Zionism, millennial kingdom on planet earth, etc. were NEVER Pauline truth.

Paul NEVER spoke of a secret rapture, a 7 year trib, a third coming of Christ Jesus, Christ Jesus coming back to planet earth for 1,000 years, God picking back up with the Jews again, future animal sacrifices, a third temple, Christ Jesus sitting on David's literal throne in the Middle East, and all the other rubbish Darby invented.

Darby perverted the words of the Apostle Paul, and people like you perpetuate Darby's lies.

Danoh

Nope.

I quoted Darby verbatim.

Even Darby said it was something new.

Looks like you live in denial with all your fellow Darby Followers.

You, like them, think the rubbish Darby invented existed before Darby invented it.

You quoted him verbatim but gave it your same old incompetance at a sense of context that ended you up buying into your incessant spinning of your Russellite-Preterist ideas.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A rapture, Zionism, millennial kingdom on planet earth, etc. were NEVER Pauline truth.

Paul NEVER spoke of a secret rapture, a 7 year trib, a third coming of Christ Jesus, Christ Jesus coming back to planet earth for 1,000 years, God picking back up with the Jews again, future animal sacrifices, a third temple, Christ Jesus sitting on David's literal throne in the Middle East, and all the other rubbish Darby invented.

Darby perverted the words of the Apostle Paul, and people like you perpetuate Darby's lies.

You are totally bizarre in every way. In my opinion, you're not a
member of the Body of Christ. You're what they call, a Cultist!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's a myriad of phony Christians on this forum. Cultists, phonies,
wacko's, etc. Of course, the entire world is that way as well. It's a
good thing when one has the discernment to tell who is and who is
not preaching the truth of the Grace Gospel.

HisServant

You are totally bizarre in every way. In my opinion, you're not a
member of the Body of Christ. You're what they call, a Cultist!

One of the definitions of a cult is that they follow a single person without question.... dispensationalists would fit that definition to a tee.