Ukraine Crisis

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They are all vile individuals with the last one being only deluded and a bit less reprehensible. I am at the point where I think risking WWIII would be worth it. The Russians need to be stopped, and sanctions are not doing it.

Same here … though I would like to see Russia obliterated and Putin and his cohorts die in a manner that reflects their karma.

marke

The U.S. Justice Department this week indicted Russian oligarch Konstantin Malofeev, known as "God's Oligarch," a close ally of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin, friend of U.S. religious-right culture warriors:

Whatever happened to all the Russians Mueller indicted for show? I know one group actually showed up and Mueller had to drop the charges against them for lack of evidence. I suspect the charges were dropped against them all for lack of evidence once the American people and the leftist news media turned their attention to other things.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The U.S. Justice Department this week indicted Russian oligarch Konstantin Malofeev, known as "God's Oligarch," a close ally of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin, friend of U.S. religious-right culture warriors:

When the right is this far gone, it's time for moderates and left-of-centers to stop worrying about being too alarmist:

In 2018, prominent Trump-aligned dominionist Lance Wallnau brushed aside Putin’s tendency to kill journalists and run the country “like a mafia state,” and praised Putin’s anti-LGBTQ policies as having been “shaped by Christians,” adding, “I fear more liberals in America than I fear Putin in Russia.”​

marke

They are all vile individuals with the last one being only deluded and a bit less reprehensible. I am at the point where I think risking WWIII would be worth it. The Russians need to be stopped, and sanctions are not doing it.
There are good Russians just like there are good Americans. Not every American or Russian is a rebel against God bent on advocating and doing evil.

marke

Same here … though I would like to see Russia obliterated and Putin and his cohorts die in a manner that reflects their karma.
Russia would have had a much harder time waging war with Ukraine if Biden had not paved the way for Russia to reap billions of dollars from increased prices for Russian oil and increased profits from the Nordstream 2 Russian Pipeline Biden endorsed instead of the American Keystone Pipeline Biden destroyed.

marke

Russia will be brought to its knees by the fallout from this war and the consequences of sanctions, etc. When this is over, there will only be two superpowers left in the world--the US and China.
When God finishes judging the nations of the world for their wickedness and rebellion against Him there will be just one 'Superpower' and that will be Jesus.

marke

I would like to see the unsaved in Russia, Ukraine, and America get saved and stop serving the devil and doing great damage to civilized societies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I believe there are Russians who do know what's happening and are horrified by it. If they're not already arrested, they're probably in hiding. Some Russians will say in public what they need to, to protect themselves, but I'm afraid there are too many Russians who believe Putin's propaganda, which has been so relentless for so long.

As long as enough countries are willing to buy Russia's oil, sanctions will only go so far. I fear getting dragged into a war in Europe because it will be WWIII, but Putin has plans that go beyond Ukraine unless he's stopped. And how many dead Ukrainians before that point? How many deaths did he cause in Syria? Georgia? Chechnya? I hope we're doing everything short of actively sending troops into Ukraine, so we don't have to send troops into Ukraine.

marke

When the right is this far gone, it's time for moderates and left-of-centers to stop worrying about being too alarmist:

In 2018, prominent Trump-aligned dominionist Lance Wallnau brushed aside Putin’s tendency to kill journalists and run the country “like a mafia state,” and praised Putin’s anti-LGBTQ policies as having been “shaped by Christians,” adding, “I fear more liberals in America than I fear Putin in Russia.”​
Putin is a devoted rebel against God and guilty of all sorts of atrocities. Lil' Korean Kim is a wicked rebel against God guilty of all sorts of evil. Unsaved barbarians in every nation are rebels against God guilty of all sorts of heinous crimes. God has sent out His word commanding all men everywhere to repent of their sins and come to Jesus for salvation if they wish to avoid hell.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Do you remember Richard Grenell, who was Trump's ambassador to Germany from 2017-2020, and then Acting Director of National Intelligence for some months in 2020? He has something interesting to say:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Check this out, in that thread:

Olivia Troye, who served as a homeland security advisor to Vice President Mike Pence:

anna - are you glad that this young man is dead?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Check this out, in that thread:

Olivia Troye, who served as a homeland security advisor to Vice President Mike Pence:
I'm not surprised. Gays are just as capable of racism as straights. Especially the Republican ones. Seen it many times before.

Arthur Brain

I'll tell you what. You present your evidence that what I say about what the US, NATO, and the CIA have done to
Russia is false and I'll present the truth and whoever can't prove what they say leaves this forum forever.

This ought to be a slam dunk for you as I'm a loony conspiracy theorist. Right?
You're a loony conspiracy theorist alright, that's a given.

Tell ya what, you prove that the likes of what happened in Bucha wasn't perpetrated by Russian forces with irrefutable proof and I'll leave the forum. So crack on with it.