Ukraine Crisis

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Anarchism with 'gold-bug-ism' then. Either way, you're dropped like a phone call from this serious discussion about potential WWIII. I know that anarchism's ultimate end, whether you want to admit it or not, is permanent war. Anarchism idealizes a political situation with no laws and no police and no government. That's war. (So permanent anarchism is permanent war.) That's what's going on in Ukraine right now, pure unadulterated undiluted anarchism. That's what you all anarchists want, again whether you admit it or not. It's just logic and language. The Russians are a pack of raping, murdering marauders, having their way in Ukraine, where there is no laws and no police and no government (iow no "sword" Romans 13:4) to intervene and punish evil. Evil is just doing whatever it wants right now, in Ukraine, during war. Pure anarchism.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Just like you defend propaganda day in and day out I defend truth. Hide from reality every day if you like. It's your right to do so if you please. But it's why you and I are always on opposite sides.

I can demontrate everything I said to Idolater from multiple sources which include your beloved propagandists, the mockingbird media. Ain't it just the pits when reality interferes with your propaganda and all you have left is mocking and sarcasm with zero facts to back you up? Poor little Propaganda Anna. I feel sorry for you.

As long as you continue to repeat Russian propaganda, I'll remind you that's what you're doing. You either condemn Russia's genocidal invasion into Ukraine or you continue to churn out increasingly morally deficient apologia for it. Don't feel sorry for me, you're the one who has to live with yourself as you fumble into the wrong side of history on just about every important matter of our time.

By the way, by continuing to post on this thread, I'll assume you didn't really mean it when you said you were trying to avoid me. 😂 So maybe if you were honest in the little things... yeah probably not. There's no getting past your Covid disinfo and your parroting of Putin talking points.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

The Ukraine biolab conspiracy theory quickly went viral. It took weeks to pinpoint the source.

On the eve of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, a post baselessly suggesting the Kremlin was targeting U.S.-run bioweapons labs began to gain steam on Twitter. Fact-checkers quickly identified the claim as false, but within days it went viral, eventually reaching Tucker Carlson’s prime-time show on Fox News and being amplified by the Russian government.

A pair of anonymous social media accounts were initially identified as the origin of the conspiracy theory. It wasn’t until just this week that researchers said they found the exact source.

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) said Tuesday that a Virginia man with ties to extremist ideology QAnon was behind not only those accounts but a series of others that have amplified conspiracy theories about the war, which have come to dominate portions of the Internet.

The findings illustrate how the claim morphed into a perfect storm: the bogus post got traction on a prominent platform before its moderators stepped in, and then gained new life by hopping between sites and feeding off other conspiracy theories.

“The discovery highlights how a fringe QAnon figure, harnessing the power of social media, sparked a viral conspiracy theory that — in just a few weeks — made its way from QAnon to the world stage,” ADL wrote in a post summarizing its findings.

According to ADL’s Center on Extremism, Jacob Creech created a slew of anonymous accounts under aliases like “WarClandestine” and “BioClandestine” and posted about the theory across major platforms, including Twitter, TikTok, Reddit, Facebook and Telegram.

Creech did not return a request for comment sent to his LinkedIn account, but on Tuesday he publicly disclosed his full name and identified himself as the source of the viral Twitter post while appearing on a broadcast for Infowars, a fringe show that dabbles in conspiracy theories. Creech later referenced appearing on the show on one of his anonymous Telegram accounts.

Hill said the claims are particularly pernicious because they misrepresent real facts (that Ukraine has biological research facilities supported by countries including the United States) to create the illusion of something more nefarious (that the labs work on bioweapons).

“The mixture of truth, and fiction, it's hard to separate out, and I think that is one of the biggest challenges,” she said.

As Poynter noted in a fact-check of these claims, “These labs work with a number of pathogens, including the ones that cause anthrax, plague and hemorrhagic fever in humans. They study viruses that affect birds and pigs. That does not make them bioweapon facilities.”

The bioweapons claim has become a staple of the talking points used by the Kremlin to justify Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

“While Russia has peddled false claims about U.S. biolabs in the past, Creech’s thread helped revive a languishing Russian disinformation narrative, providing the Kremlin with another explanation to justify its invasion of Ukraine,” ADL wrote in its blog post Tuesday.

Not only did the conspiracy theory get a boost from the Russian government and prominent conservative media figures like Carlson, but it also gained a foothold among those who believe in conspiracy theories tied to QAnon and covid-19.

“As the war in Ukraine rages on, the biolab conspiracy has quickly emerged as the prevailing narrative among QAnon adherents to explain Russia’s invasion of Ukraine,” ADL wrote. “Not only does it ‘justify’ the invasion in their eyes, it also validates their belief that Covid-19 is a U.S.-created bioweapon.”

marke

323278_image.jpg
Democrat lie: American right-wing terrorists are fascists like Putin who murder innocent blacks and leftists by the hundreds or thousands for opposing widespread white-wing terrorism.

marke

As long as you continue to repeat Russian propaganda, I'll remind you that's what you're doing. You either condemn Russia's genocidal invasion into Ukraine or you continue to churn out increasingly morally deficient apologia for it. Don't feel sorry for me, you're the one who has to live with yourself as you fumble into the wrong side of history on just about every important matter of our time.

By the way, by continuing to post on this thread, I'll assume you didn't really mean it when you said you were trying to avoid me. 😂 So maybe if you were honest in the little things... yeah probably not. There's no getting past your Covid disinfo and your parroting of Putin talking points.
Democrat definition of Russian propaganda: Public support for God Bless American freedom and values.

marke

Christians should condemn Russia's invasion of Ukraine and the American democrat's jailing of their political opponents in violation of due process.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I admit I do not know what the term means, where it comes from, or why. But I do oppose "groomers" who want to brainwash kids as early as elementary school into thinking sexual perversion is normal, safe, and helpful.
Grooming is the process of befriending and gaining the trust of a child in order to exploit them for sexual purposes. It is an integral tool in the modern pedophiles tool kit. Often it consists of brainwashing kids into thinking that sexual perversion is normal safe and helpful.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
@Jefferson

I would sooner believe Deutsche Welle, taking into consideration their bias, than anything the bananahead posts

I understand but as I said in post #1436, "I don't trust the narrative from either side. But since the pro-deep-state, pro-military-industrial-complex narrative is the one that dominates the airwaves, I am going to provide a little balance."

Gary K

Banned

You just make me laugh with your twisting of truth. Your claim is that fact is prpaganda. It isn't. It's fact. I'll give you one example of your misrepresentation of fact. See what I bolded in your post? Can you read and understand it? Here is what I actually said, which isn't anything close to your fantasy.

Well, that's just fine. I'll post a lot more videos now that I know you'll ignore them. Thanks for telling me how to avoid your insanity.

That's what happens to people who consistently ignore reality. You can't tell the difference between reality and your fantasies.

Arthur Brain

You just make me laugh with your twisting of truth. Your claim is that fact is prpaganda. It isn't. It's fact. I'll give you one example of your misrepresentation of fact. See what I bolded in your post? Can you read and understand it? Here is what I actually said, which isn't anything close to your fantasy.

That's what happens to people who consistently ignore reality. You can't tell the difference between reality and your fantasies.
Well, it's been a while but there's another irony meter factory blown to shreds...

You post some of the most conspiracy laden gibberish from a whole load of sites that are bat crazy and pass it off as "fact". You're about as much in the "real world" as Spongebob Squarepants...

Arthur Brain

How is Russia requiring payment in rubles or gold intervention in the market? Their enemies have locked them out of the SWIFT system. They have the right to require payment in any form they desire, especially when their enemies are trying to destroy their currency. They have no right to self defense? They are just supposed to bow their heads and say beat me to death?

I find it interesting that you deny reality. The reason the value of the ruble is going up is because demand for it is going up. In other words, the ruble is a hot commodity. The price of something nobody will buy does not rise it falls.

And where is your evidence for your claim that a US 100 bill is worth more than their weight in gold? The entire basis of the dollar is debt. Only when the US government borrows money are dollars are created. They have no relationship to gold.
Hmm, maybe if Putin hadn't decided to invade a sovereign country with no provocation then "his enemies" wouldn't have felt so inclined to impose sanctions for bringing war into Europe with no good reason. You think NATO & the EU should have just given him a round of applause instead?

You are off the scale and then some. The further irony being that you make all sorts of apologies for Putin's actions when it's his own people who are going to suffer through the sanctions and he doesn't care about them anyway. He's a fanatical despot.

Gary K

Banned
Hmm, maybe if Putin hadn't decided to invade a sovereign country with no provocation then "his enemies" wouldn't have felt so inclined to impose sanctions for bringing war into Europe with no good reason. You think NATO & the EU should have just given him a round of applause instead?

You are off the scale and then some. The further irony being that you make all sorts of apologies for Putin's actions when it's his own people who are going to suffer through the sanctions and he doesn't care about them anyway. He's a fanatical despot.
The Russians went through decades of provocation by the US and NATO breaking their promises again and again. This is historical fact.

Plus the CIA building up Nazi orgs right on their borders since the late 1940s to fight the Russians. Orgs that killed 25-35,000 Jews and almost 90,000 Poles in WW2. You know, real good guys. I've posted CIA documents saying they did this in Ukraine. But, oh yeah, that's just wild , baseless conspiracy theory to you. You don't care where the information comes from if it's other than what the mocking bird media tells you to think.

Get out of fantasy land and into reality.

Gary K

Banned
I've followed events from the outset of this war - or what you might refer to as a "special military operation" and yeah, anything that suggests that Bucha was a false flag can be dismissed as absolute bunk.
Right. You have listed to one side and one side only and to you that is knowing everything.

Arthur Brain

The Russians went through decades of provocation by the US and NATO breaking their promises again and again. This is historical fact.

Plus the CIA building up Nazi orgs right on their borders since the late 1940s to fight the Russians. Orgs that killed 25-35,000 Jews and almost 90,000 Poles in WW2. You know, real good guys. I've posted CIA documents saying they did this in Ukraine. But, oh yeah, that's just wild , baseless conspiracy theory to you. You don't care where the information comes from if it's other than what the mocking bird media tells you to think.

Get out of fantasy land and into reality.
So, more apologies for Putin's completely unjustified invasion of Ukraine then, colour me suprised...

I actually do care about where information concerning current events comes from which is why I've no time for your loony tune drivel.