Ukraine Crisis

Gary K

Banned
A video of Russians cleaning up the war damage aand taking care of people's needs in Serodonetsk after they took it back from the Ukrainians. Ukaine had been shelling this city for 8 years.

Gary K

Banned
Here is a video of the Ukrainians shelling the city of Donetsk. The are shelling civilians here. People Ukraine considers their own citizens. During this day 300 shells hit this city. This is what we the tax payers are funding.

Gary K

Banned
Wanna know what it's like to be under artillery fire? This is what those poor slobs in the Ukrainian army experience 24 hours day. This war needs to come to an end not fought to the last Ukrainian.

Gary K

Banned
The Ukrainians. or most likely just Zelensky, have learned nothing from their massive defeat in the Kherson region. They have now started an even larger offensive in the Kharkiv region. They have been storing armored vehicles underground there for quite a while but brought them out today and began attacking the Russians with the exact same results. They are getting massacred once again.

This war needs to end before Zelensky kills off two generations of Ukrainian men.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The terrorist group claiming responsibility for the death of Darya Dugina, the daughter of an ally to Vladimir Putin, have said the Russian leader's days are numbered.

Ukraine denied responsibility for the bombing, saying they 'are not a criminal state like Russia or a terrorist one at that'.

Instead, a group calling themselves the National Republican Army (NRA) claimed they carried out the bombing, and now they've said they believe the days of Putin's regime are numbered.

The NRA claims to be a group of Russian partisans dedicated to overthrowing the Putin regime and a representative for the group spoke to the Kyiv Post about the bombing.

Arthur Brain

The Ukrainians. or most likely just Zelensky, have learned nothing from their massive defeat in the Kherson region. They have now started an even larger offensive in the Kharkiv region. They have been storing armored vehicles underground there for quite a while but brought them out today and began attacking the Russians with the exact same results. They are getting massacred once again.

This war needs to end before Zelensky kills off two generations of Ukrainian men.

If it hadn't been for Putin the war would never have started. Don't pretend to care about casualties in this conflict when you've all but given a green flag for the Russian regime to do as it did.

Gary K

Banned
The more I hear about what goes on in Ukraine the more I pity the average Ukrainian soldier as they are not all Nazis as their leadership is. These guys are having their lives deliberately thrown away by their political leadership. I mean, to start a counteroffensive without any significant artillery and air support is just deliberately killing your own soldiers for no reason as they have no chance of succeeding It's nothing less than national suicide.

With the daily casualties that have been going on for months and the complete destruction of all their armor and air power it's impossible for Ukraine to succeed and yet the Europeans and the US keep on egging them on. It's criminal to send men into battle who have no chance of winning and very little chance of surviving. It's just flat out evil.

Arthur Brain

The more I hear about what goes on in Ukraine the more I pity the average Ukrainian soldier as they are not all Nazis as their leadership is. These guys are having their lives deliberately thrown away by their political leadership. I mean, to start a counteroffensive without any significant artillery and air support is just deliberately killing your own soldiers for no reason as they have no chance of succeeding It's nothing less than national suicide.

With the daily casualties that have been going on for months and the complete destruction of all their armor and air power it's impossible for Ukraine to succeed and yet the Europeans and the US keep on egging them on. It's criminal to send men into battle who have no chance of winning and very little chance of surviving. It's just flat out evil.
No, you don't pity them at all otherwise you'd have condemned Putin's invasion from the outset instead of continually making feeble excuses for it and practically venerating the despot. You are a wingnut X 100.

Gary K

Banned
No, you don't pity them at all otherwise you'd have condemned Putin's invasion from the outset instead of continually making feeble excuses for it and practically venerating the despot. You are a wingnut X 100.
Snorts in disgust. You knowingly support the Nazi government of Ukraine, They are the scum of the earth and your government, mine, and the Europeans support them. They egg them on and on to keep on killing them. It's flat out criminal on all their parts and you don't criticize them. I have absolutely no say in any of it yet you blame me for all of it. You're flat out crazier than a loon.