Ukraine Crisis

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Show me. Show me that the Russians invaded using their entire army. The discrepancy between the numbers ought to be real easy to demonstrate. Show me the evidence not your assumptions.
We've already established your inability to recognize truth and yet you expect me to submit to your fantasized view of the world and me? I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for something that ludicrous to happen. You are off in lala land. You're incapable of recognizing truth when you see it.

Gary K

Banned
We've already established your inability to recognize truth and yet you expect me to submit to your fantasized view of the world and me? I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for something that ludicrous to happen. You are off in lala land. You're incapable of recognizing truth when you see it.
I was just waiting for you to discover you have been completely misinformed. You have nothing at all to back up your assertions.

Arthur Brain

Demonstrate the "facts" you think you know. It doesn't take a million man army to do that. It happens in all modern warfare. The smaller army often does it to the larger one.
There was no excuse for the invasion of the Ukraine to start with, yet you keep apologising for the despicable acts of Putin's regime and all of the atrocities ongoing. You are a waste of bandwidth.

Arthur Brain

So I just demonstrated that you were wrong on a major assumption of yours and that means nothing at all to you. It's impossible for you to be wrong about anything else even though your assumption about the cause of the war was wrong.
The cause of this war was down to a despot and his equally despotic regime. No justifiable cause for it and yet here you are trying to find excuses for it. Doesn't really matter to you how many lives have been lost, how many Ukrainians have been forced to up sticks and whatnot does it? Probably doesn't matter to you how many Russian people have died in the conflict either thanks to Putin et al either so long as you can sit in a chair and pompously pontificate on it all. You are a loon and then some.

Gary K

Banned
There was no excuse for the invasion of the Ukraine to start with, yet you keep apologising for the despicable acts of Putin's regime and all of the atrocities ongoing. You are a waste of bandwidth.
LOL. I just demonstrated from WAPO that there was plenty of reason for Putin to invade. Ethinic Russians had been being terrorized, raped, tortured and murdered for 8 years and to you it is who cares. Putin did. Here's an article on it. It demonstrates that I am wrong on the 80,000 number but also demonstrates that you're wrong on all your assumptions.

Edit: had to add h to the front of url

Gary K

Banned
The cause of this war was down to a despot and his equally despotic regime. No justifiable cause for it and yet here you are trying to find excuses for it. Doesn't really matter to you how many lives have been lost, how many Ukrainians have been forced to up sticks and whatnot does it? Probably doesn't matter to you how many Russian people have died in the conflict either thanks to Putin et al either so long as you can sit in a chair and pompously pontificate on it all. You are a loon and then some.
Assumptions. Nothing but assumptions. Demonstrate that you can use facts. What you assume is not factual. It's just what you think.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Ffreeloader's new take: Russian invasion of Ukraine is mostly peaceful.

You cannot make this stuff up.

Gary K

Banned
Here is a British volunteer who has a Ukrainian girlfriend who signed a contract to fight for Ukraine. He was captured and is now a POW. He has an interesting story to say as his you tube account is being censored because he's not saying the "right" things. He's contradicting the narrative.

Arthur Brain

Assumptions. Nothing but assumptions. Demonstrate that you can use facts. What you assume is not factual. It's just what you think.
Fact: No justifiable reason for Putin's invasion of the Ukraine. No good reason for two Ukrainian women to have ended up in my home town doing a college course as they should have had no need to flee from their homeland.

Dipstick.

Gary K

Banned
Fact: No justifiable reason for Putin's invasion of the Ukraine. No good reason for two Ukrainian women to have ended up in my home town doing a college course as they should have had no need to flee from their homeland.

Dipstick.
Yeah, all your assumptions, including your assumptions as to the cause of the war, I have shown to be false using sources acceptable to you. And as usual you have shown no evidence to support you fantasies.

In a loud Foghorn Leghorn voice: As you well know son mah thoughts is bettah than evidence. What Ah think is bettah than evidence cause Ah thought it.

Arthur Brain

Yeah, all your assumptions, including your assumptions as to the cause of the war, I have shown to be false using sources acceptable to you. And as usual you have shown no evidence to support you fantasies.

In a loud Foghorn Leghorn voice: As you well know son mah thoughts is bettah than evidence. What Ah think is bettah than evidence cause Ah thought it.
No assumptions needed on my part. That you feebly try to justify a despotic regime and their invasion of a country is entirely on you. You are absolutely pathetic.

Gary K

Banned
So you now will admit it's a real live belligerent invasion then? :unsure:
Not what I said, I have posted a lot on the battles. Only a lunatic would say it is or say that is what I have said. I have said, over and over again that it is a justified SMO which is a legal term which the Russians have complied with. But that will mean nothing to you as you will refuse to find out what the term means and how it is being complied with.

You'll just go on denying everything I've posted that shows you idiots are wrong on everything. But that's OK because I know I've defeated the two of you. Neither of you have a single fact on your side and have not posted anything to back up your assertions. Like I've said multiple times both of you think your thoughts are evidence. LOL. What utter fools.

Bye.

Arthur Brain

Not what I said, I have posted a lot on the battles. Only a lunatic would say it is or say that is what I have said. I have said, over and over again that it is a justified SMO which is a legal term which the Russians have complied with. But that will mean nothing to you as you will refuse to find out what the term means and how it is being complied with.

You'll just go on denying everything I've posted that shows you idiots are wrong on everything. But that's OK because I know I've defeated the two of you. Neither of you have a single fact on your side and have not posted anything to back up your assertions. Like I've said multiple times both of you think your thoughts are evidence. LOL. What utter fools.

Bye.
So, you think that the invasion of the Ukraine is a justified special military operation then. What, you thought nobody knew what SMO stood for? That's how the despot Putin describes it himself so no news to anybody you monumental moron. Carry on being an apologist for the mass murdering tyrant but don't expect anyone with an IQ over cat litter trays to fall for it. You are a basket case and then some.

Idolater

Bye.
So you're circling back to a "mostly peaceful" invasion then.

Just so we're all clear on where you stand.

Idolater

So, you think that the invasion of the Ukraine is a justified special military operation then. What, you thought nobody knew what SMO stood for? That's how the despot Putin describes it himself so no news to anybody you monumental moron.
Ffreeloader wishes he were as big a moron as Putin is, but he's not in Putin's league of stupidity.
Carry on being an apologist for the mass murdering tyrant but don't expect anyone with an IQ over cat litter trays to fall for it. You are a basket case and then some.
Nazism was bad, but it was bad in large part because it was an autocracy. You know, like Russia and China.