uh oh canada :(

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Experts say it's time for a renewed COVID vaccination strategy in Ontario​

• Ontario is entering a sixth wave of COVID-19 with few remaining public health measures and experts say now is the time for a renewed vaccination strategy aimed at boosting third-dose uptake, shots for kids and preparing for wider fourth doses.

ok doser

Prime Minister Blackface continues the lie

CANADA

Trudeau says world was 'shocked and dismayed' to see 'Nazi imagery' in Ottawa​

Posted April 28 2022 03:11pm
Speaking at the National Holocaust Memorial on Thursday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau reflected on the terrible legacy of the Holocaust, while adding that the world was "shocked and dismayed" to see "Nazi imagery" flown by some of those participating in the Trucker Protests in Ottawa earlier this year.

ok doser

I said this before and I will reiterate it. I am absolutely flabbergasted by the coalition government's willingness to no longer hide their disdain and scorn for the Canadian Everyman, typified by the trucker, and long a staple of Canadian identity, whether it be the lumberjack, the cod fisherman, the miner or the railway worker

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I said this before and I will reiterate it. I am absolutely flabbergasted by the coalition government's willingness to no longer hide their disdain and scorn for the Canadian Everyman, typified by the trucker, and long a staple of Canadian identity, whether it be the lumberjack, the cod fisherman, the miner or the railway worker
Any idea if any of their parties do support these folks, as a traditional 'plank' or whatever? Do you know their national election schedule? I have no idea. I had no idea that France holds presidential elections every five years for instance until like last weekend.

Gary K

Banned
I really don't see any difference between how the governments in Canada and the US behave. It's all lies 100% 0f the time from both and no respect for the common man from either. Both are totalitarian in nature.

way 2 go

Any idea if any of their parties do support these folks, as a traditional 'plank' or whatever? Do you know their national election schedule? I have no idea. I had no idea that France holds presidential elections every five years for instance until like last weekend.
in canada 3 main parties are
liberal = left , Trudaeu
can. conservative(CCP)= middle ish right , currently campaigning for a new leader (last one was too far left)
new democrat (NDP) = more left ,

this guy is our best hope for the conservative party , not a WEF member

election is every 4 years , unless non confidence vote happens in parliament
meaning if when trudaeu asked for emergency powers from the mp's in parliament
and the majority voted against him that would have triggered another election

trudaeu has a minority government meaning to pass any legislation he needs the help of the ndp

seats e.JPG

next election Oct 20.25

canada has a senate that is appointed by the priminister for empty seats , sort of
I really don't see any difference between how the governments in Canada and the US behave. It's all lies 100% 0f the time from both and no respect for the common man from either. Both are totalitarian in nature.
last election the main conservative party leader was as far left as trudaeu
and I think a WEF member too like trudaeu and his deputy priminster crista freelend

Gary K

Banned
in canada 3 main parties are
liberal = left , Trudaeu
can. conservative(CCP)= middle ish right , currently campaigning for a new leader (last one was too far left)
new democrat (NDP) = more left ,

election is every 4 years , unless non confidence vote happens in parliament
meaning if when trudaeu asked for emergency powers from the mp's in parliament
and the majority voted against him that would have triggered another election

trudaeu has a minority government meaning to pass any legislation he needs the help of the ndp

View attachment 3174

next election Oct 20.25

canada has a senate that is appointed by the priminister for empty seats , sort of

last election the main conservative party leader was as far left as trudaeu
and I think a WEF member too like trudaeu and his deputy priminster crista freelend
Like I said, no difference. Mitch McConnel is as far left as Biden on any number of issues and has said conservatives are crazy. There is a core of RINOs who will vote Democrat at the drop of the hat. McConnel made a deal with Sxhumer a while back and needed a group of Republicans to vote Democrat to pass a Democrat bill. He openly called for that vote through the press and not a single Republican said anything about it. They just went and voted Democrat.

ok doser

So the electoral district of Carleton is adjacent to Ottawa, Renfrew, Lanark etc.

I thought Carleton was down by Belleville and Nappanee. Or is that a different Carleton?