Tylenol Puts Two Moms into classic 1943 Norman Rockwell Painting

TracerBullet

Your love of sodomy is still sin in God's eyes. That won't ever change.

*takes bite of ham sammich*

'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things* before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.” Ezekiel 16:49-50

*Detestable things - shiqquts; sheqets; shiqqutsim - a term always applied to idol-worship or to objects connected with idolatry

Obviously, you are the one with the love of sodomy

resodko

BANNED
Banned
You're right, nothing's changed. There's nothing you've said yet which shows the love of Christ in you.

You have the disdain of the Pharisee, and your words are empty - nothing but noisy gongs and clanging cymbals.

you want the love of Christ?

turn from your wicked acceptance of behaviors and practices that are an abomination to God

accept Christ into your heart and be saved from the eternal destruction that you're heading for by your willful rejection of God's Word

TracerBullet

you want the love of Christ?

turn from your wicked acceptance of behaviors and practices that are an abomination to God

accept Christ into your heart and be saved from the eternal destruction that you're heading for by your willful rejection of God's Word

God will only love you if you hate the correct people :sigh:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
God will only love you if you hate the correct people :sigh:

God will not love you if you love evil

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

looks like woeful tards like you and anna are gonna be out of luck :idunno:

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Depending on whether we are optimists or pessimists, this will seem like progress, or the opposite. :plain:

tylenol_rockwell_450.jpg

The opposite. Just a little closer to His return.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you're taking my user name as my actual one then it would be 50% brain, so I'm not surprised that joke whooshed over your head. Having seen your 'stupid mother' remark to anna then frankly you can just piss off and bloviate to your heart's content as you're not worth bothering with from this point in - unless you grow up and stop being such an insufferable prig.

Can't you just feel the love from the hypocrite. Yet he would never say this to a homo, adulterer, or government thief.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Jesus loved sinners. He never once tolerated sin. In fact, He even shed His blood for it and them.
I disagree with your last sentence, although I am with you on the first two.

The "theology of atonement" (Jesus dying for the sins of the world) was a later framework of interpretation of his death by Anselm of Canterbury some 1,000 years after the crucifixion. John Calvin was also a later theologian who used that same theology to interpret Jesus in a way that made sense to him.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
No. Jesus ate with people who were deemed unclean at that time: Prostitutes, drunkards, tax collectors.

Conversely, in OUR era, two Moms, inter-racial couples, etc. are all the rage.

Am I right, Musterion? ;)
You are absolutely correct, in my opinion.

The historian Charles Fort used to say that the steamship was invented because it was "steamship time." Today seems to be "human rights time."

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Your love of sodomy is still sin in God's eyes. That won't ever change.

*takes bite of ham sammich*
The "sin" of Sodom and Gomorrah" was a failure of hospitality toward the stranger.
The obsession with sex in the late 50s and 60s meant that most Christians re-interpreted the Bible in sexual terms.

Leviticus said that a man lying with a man was "an abomination." The truth is, the eating of shellfish was also thought to be an abomination.
Christians sometimes go to Red Lobster after church. The hypocrisy and biblical illiteracy is astounding.

In Matthew's Sermon on the Mount, Jesus said God made his sun to shine on both the good AND the evil and sends his rain to fall on both the righteous and the unrighteous. It doesn't sound to me like a god who plays favorites.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I think I need an aspirin.

Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:
Jesus continually identified God with the unclean.

Leaven--according to the Bible--was always considered to be corruption. Jesus compared God's Kingdom to a woman who hid some leaven into some bread dough.

He also said the Kingdom was like a mustard plant that a farmer planted in his garden. According to first-century naturalist Pliny the Elder, the mustard plant was a toxic, noxious weed that choked out the good crops and took over and ruined gardens.

He compared the Kingdom of God to a man who invited guests to a dinner party, but found out everyone had an excuse for not coming.
What to do? Go out in the streets and invite everyone in the street (the destitute and the unclean) to attend the banquet.

In the Parable of the Good Samaritan, the Samaritan was seen as unclean by the Jews because their rituals were different and their temple was not located in Jerusalem. The question becomes "Would you accept (God's) help from an unclean source?"

Jesus saw God in the poor, the rejected and the marginalized. He saw God in the lepers and the homeless. Their uncleanliness was their badge of honor.

God is found in corruption and uncleanliness.

Doom

I disagree with your last sentence, although I am with you on the first two.

The "theology of atonement" (Jesus dying for the sins of the world) was a later framework of interpretation of his death by Anselm of Canterbury some 1,000 years after the crucifixion. John Calvin was also a later theologian who used that same theology to interpret Jesus in a way that made sense to him.
"For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures"

I think Paul said it first.

Arthur Brain

Can't you just feel the love from the hypocrite. Yet he would never say this to a homo, adulterer, or government thief.

I'd say similar if they acted like you so there's no hypocrisy in that. Am I a hypocrite ? Darn straight, and let me spare you some trouble in trying to think as you're one too. We all are to some degree. The difference is I don't have any self righteous fuelled indignation/arrogance or blood lust to support other fallible people being executed for 'sexual immorality' and try to pretend it's done for a 'moral cause'.

Oh, and as for 'government thieves' - if someone stole our government I'd give them a tip most likely...

musterion

We all are to some degree.
Not true.

Hypocrisy is, literally, a deliberate false front worn to deceive others. It's the careful presentation and acting out of a lie.

Morally normal people loathe hypocrisy; they hate deliberate, knowing falsehood. That is not the same as inconsistency with what one believes - ALL of us are guilty of that from time to time, but that does not make us fakes, only human and sinning. Hypocrisy is something very different; hypocrisy is planned for a purpose, tailored for an effect, and intentional in pursuing a goal that the hypocrite believes can only be obtained through deception. And that is why they're condemned.

Lon

Just like popcorn shrimp
:nono: READ your bible Christian(Other):

Romans 1:18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.
24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.