Two Rivers Prophesy

Aimiel

I just read one of the best prophetic visions I've ever read. Here's an excerpt from the article...

The Lord and I were together in a great valley that stretched several miles in each direction from where we were standing. The Lord led me to the banks of this river and it was a relatively wide river with rapidly moving water. As we approached the banks, I began to notice a horrible smell coming from the water. Once we reached the edge of the bank, the smell was overpowering me and it reeked like severely stagnant water and when I looked down into it, there was no life in this water other than tadpoles and leeches, but no vegetation or fish.

What I was seeing didn't make sense to me because this was an active, rapidly moving river and should have been full of life. I asked the Lord how this water could be stagnant but yet moving so rapidly. The Lord spoke to me and said that this water wasn't stagnant; it was polluted.

He then took me up the river to the mouth of it. The river was flowing out of the side of a mountain. Located at the corner of the valley and the mountain there was a very large factory. It was surrounded by a very high fence with razor wire across the top. The large door had a sign written across the top of the door that read "The Modern Church."

The entire article can be found HERE.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ezekiel ch 34.

Eze 34:18 Seemeth it a small thing unto you to have eaten up the good pasture, but ye must tread down with your feet the residue of your pastures? and to have drunk of the deep waters, but ye must foul the residue with your feet?
Eze 34:19 And as for my flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet.
Eze 34:20 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD unto them; Behold, I, even I, will judge between the fat cattle and between the lean cattle.
Eze 34:21 Because ye have thrust with side and with shoulder, and pushed all the diseased with your horns, till ye have scattered them abroad;

chair

Yes, but the analogy is clear and fits PERFECTLY.

As an outsider, it strikes me that besides being poorly written, the analogy is not at all clear. Who or what is the "modern Church"? What is this "pollution"?

Aimiel

As an outsider, it strikes me that besides being poorly written, the analogy is not at all clear. Who or what is the "modern Church"? What is this "pollution"?
Churches where believers are taught to believe in Jesus as Saviour are the 'modern church' God is speaking of through His holy prophet. The pollution is the nonsense and religious mumbo-jumbo that takes the place of a dynamic One-on-one relationship with The Living God. The phony pastors and phony leaders and phony parishoners who don't know God, aren't born again and have no information or even understanding of how to get into a relationship with God are to blame just as anyone who follows someone who doesn't know God but only know things 'about' Him are to blame, themselves, as well.

Aimiel

The western church is about to be overtaken by the Chinese/Asian church
They surpassed us years ago... I have a friend who is a missionary living in China and they were way ahead of us (spiritually) decades ago, while holding meetings at locations which would be un-disclosed publicly. They would have to pray and ask God where the next meeting would be held and go where The Holy Spirit led them, since giving meeting location out could mean being arrested and imprisoned. God directed believers only to the meetings. Today the church is very strong in China. The underground church in Iran is stronger (spiritually) than the church in the West. We are fear-mongerers and not believers. We need to repent of the fear we have worshipped and believe in The Lord.

Aimiel

Here's another great prophecy:

God Says, "Enough of This Fear Mongering! Why Have You Chosen Fear?" Kim Clement, Camarillo, CA
Prophesied on August 8th, 2015 - From The Den:

"There Shall Be One Exposure After the Other"

The nations, the nations are in uproar, as we all know. But the Spirit of God has spoken clearly. These are His words: "The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. And yet you see the fear and the trembling from My people. What is this? What fear would be instilled in you by the media that paints the pictures of doom, gloom – the prognosticators of this time? And they say, 'How shall we rid ourselves of ISIS and pacts made with Iran, our enemies?'"

(Kim holds up cell phone) The Spirit of God says, "This will do it. This tiny instrument that people use every second – I shall do something that shall expose what is taking place in Iran, Iraq, throughout the Middle East, but Iran specifically. There shall be an exposure and they shall say, 'Such a tiny thing brought the truth out and such a tiny thing brought down that which was supposed to be upright,' and yet they are presently at this very moment pacting together with Russia and laughing at this President and laughing at this nation." God says, "I will have the last laugh. Why? Because, as I have said throughout the summer, there shall be one exposure after the other." (Photo via Free Stock Photos)

And then I suddenly saw a word that I don't enjoy speaking. That word was "revival." And I said, "Lord, what do You mean 'revival'? He said, "Kim, the people are praying for North Korea, Iran, China, yet the Church is growing in China faster than anywhere else in the world; yet the Church in Iran, underneath, is greater than the Church in the west. No, this nation needs revival."

God says, "They have died and said, 'The naturalism, the naturalism, secular humanism.' I'm exposing them one minute at a time, and even as you have seen the truth about the little children that are being destroyed and how they laugh about it," God said, "today I show you that I am about to pour upon My people, those who have given, those who have sowed, and those who have stood the test of time – I'm about to pour upon them unimaginable favor," says the Spirit of God.

"I will heal bodies like I've never healed before. I will raise even the dead – as they've said it cannot happen, I will do signs and wonders. Not signs and blunders, but signs and wonders," says the Lord, "as this earth has never seen. I will begin in China, then I will move through Iran and the Middle East, and then I shall flame this country again under the leadership of a righteous President," says the Lord.

Prophesied on August 22nd, 2015 - From The Den:

God Says, "Why Have You Chosen Fear?"

Today I pray that the Holy Spirit would speak to every person all over the world. Some of you seeking direction – some of you are fearful. I get letters every day from people that are fearful, but the Spirit of God said, "Why have you chosen fear? What is it that causes My people to look to fear, to say we must go back?" (Photo via Pixabay)

God's Spirit says to America and to the nations of the earth, "Do I stand fearing? When I spoke to Joshua, I said, 'Do not fear.' When I speak to you today, many have said, 'What about the tsunami that is coming to New York?'" God said, "There is no tsunami coming to New York at this time. I am the Lord, the Creator. The earth obeys Me and I have set certain things to happen, but at this time," God said, "no tsunami. I will show you that there shall be a spiritual tidal wave that shall lift the people to a higher place. Enough of this fear mongering," says the Spirit of God!

"Look at Israel, as they are now being rocketed because of hand-shaking with Iran, your enemy." But God says, "They have not shook My hand! They have not taken My hand in a covenant. Only those who have taken My hand in a covenant shall see the release of My glory in this end-time and it is coming," says the Lord. "It is coming like a mighty, rushing wind. As it was in the day of Acts on the Day of Pentecost, so it is coming again that My people may breathe the breath of God, that the paracletos may once again stand as the 'Comforter' of mankind. I will not hold back," says the Lord. "This is an hour where triumph shall be heard from the north to the south and to the east to the west," says the Lord!

Prophesied on August 29th, 2015 - From The Den:

"America, I Created You Unique...It Is Not Time For Destruction"

"Where was I when this nation began? People lived in their fields, prayed to their God, gave their hands, their feet and then their blood for this nation that I call precious, My darling America. I was there as they stood as families together watching loved ones die. I was there. Hear the notes of the violin, for they played and brought sounds from nations in Europe, Britain, and then created their own sound. America, you have imitated nobody, for I created you unique.

"Where were they when men stood together and signed the Declaration of Independence? Where were they when they said, 'Under God, One God.' I was there," says the Lord. "And today, there is still a remnant that will not bow to the naturalists, to the secular humanists, to the atheists. No, it is not time for the destruction of this nation. There will come a time where the wrath of God shall be poured out upon the nations of the earth but today I will bring recovery and restoration, and once again America will sing My songs and pray My prayers and declare under God we stand," says the Lord. (Photo via wikimedia)

"Do not be afraid of North Korea, do not be afraid of Iran; do not be afraid of the nations, for in 2016 everything will change," says the Lord. "There will be a sound of liberty from the White House. There will be a sound of prayers from the White House. Pennsylvania Avenue shall be surrounded by people that will pray and ask Me to intervene and I shall," says the Lord. "So what is the foreboding sound? It is the sound of the enemies of America living in America. Those are your greatest enemies – who call themselves citizens, but they are enemies of the Cross and enemies of the nation and they shall be dealt with.

You want judgment," says the Lord? "Watch. Watch the atheists. Watch. You want judgment? Then watch those that have risen up against Me and said, 'Perhaps we shall embrace Baal-Allah. Perhaps we shall embrace that religion. Maybe we shall embrace Sharia law.' Ha! I laugh at you because the spirit of Elijah is in this nation and Jezebel shall not stand," says the Lord.

"A Combination of Sounds..."

"Blow the trumpet, blow the shofar! Blow it! For there shall be a combination of the sound of Israel and the sound of the United States of America – a new sound, and I will take the Spanish music and I will take the Latin, and I will put it together and a unique generation will begin to rap and begin to sing with the combination of the sound of Israel and the sound of America and the sound of Central America and the sound of South America," says the Lord! (Photo via flickr)

"The Lord God of Israel is a jealous God. I am the Lord Your God. I am a jealous God. I will not allow the idols of Baal-Allah, the idols of the Middle East – I shall not allow these idols to be worshipped. This is a time for sobriety, to be sober. Why? Because men have been blinded. There has been poverty, religious poverty, and yet there is a sound."

We pray, Lord, as You came to this nation centuries ago, give us one more chance. Have mercy upon us! Have mercy upon us! Give us one more chance and we will arise, and we pray this in the Name of the Lord God of Israel, Yeshua! Yeshua! Yeshua!

Kim Clement
Kim Clement Center
Email: hope@kimclement.com

Aimiel

God gives Christians five ministry gifts, whether the un-belief taught to Western Church parishioners believe so or not.

Aimiel

For those Who Want to Read the Entire 'Two Rivers' Prophecy

For those Who Want to Read the Entire 'Two Rivers' Prophecy

A Prophetic Vision of Two Rivers and a Strong Warning

9:50AM EDT 9/1/2015

Josh Fontaine

In July I received a vision from the Lord concerning polluted waters and bad fruit. Before I share that vision, I would like to say that I love the church! I'm passionate about the church, and I'm more convinced than ever that the church is God's answer for the world.

Having said that, it is also important to recognize that we aren't where we should be, and the Lord is answering with a pure move of His Spirit in our day.

I will attempt to share this vision just as I received it and not add any of my own opinions to it.

The Lord and I were together in a great valley that stretched several miles in each direction from where we were standing. The Lord led me to the banks of this river and it was a relatively wide river with rapidly moving water. As we approached the banks, I began to notice a horrible smell coming from the water. Once we reached the edge of the bank, the smell was overpowering me and it reeked like severely stagnant water and when I looked down into it, there was no life in this water other than tadpoles and leeches, but no vegetation or fish.

What I was seeing didn't make sense to me because this was an active, rapidly moving river and should have been full of life. I asked the Lord how this water could be stagnant but yet moving so rapidly. The Lord spoke to me and said that this water wasn't stagnant; it was polluted.

He then took me up the river to the mouth of it. The river was flowing out of the side of a mountain. Located at the corner of the valley and the mountain there was a very large factory. It was surrounded by a very high fence with razor wire across the top. The large door had a sign written across the top of the door that read "The Modern Church."

At all four corners were high watch towers with armed guards on each of them. The Lord spoke to me and said that these watchmen were looking for an enemy, but I thought it wasn't the enemy. I asked the Lord who they considered their enemy and He said that they were watching for any man or woman that would dare challenge the practices of the modern church.

He then told me that they were highly trained character assassins and they would stop at nothing to silence the voices of those that would speak out and challenge carnal practices of the modern church system.

We went behind the factory where the river ran beside it and there was a concrete ramp leading down into the water. There were people dumping barrels of substances into this water. Each barrel was labeled. I saw labels like: humanism, universalism, carnality, lust, sexual immorality, compromise, greed, fear of man.

He then led me down the river and we came upon a large fruit field. We crossed a bridge and approached the trees. These trees were some of the greenest trees I've ever seen, but when I approached them they were either void of any fruit, or the fruit was molded, rotten and infested by insects. The Lord told me that these trees were meant to bear good fruit, but the roots were tapped into contaminated and polluted water.

We then moved further down the river to a village. There were people walking around this village. The people were very trendy and modern in their style and dress. I walked up to a man with his back to me and touched his shoulder. He turned around and I stepped back because his eyes were whited out and he was zombified. Death was in his face. I began to declare to him that he was dead, but that I could lead him to life. He began to defend his position with all sorts of philosophies and nothing I said was impacting him. I asked the Lord why the man wouldn't hear me and He said because "he wouldn't endure sound doctrine." The Lord then told me that this man was the product of people eating rotten fruit and drinking from polluted waters.

The part that stood out the most about this encounter with this man was the fact that he was utterly convinced he was alive. He couldn't be convinced of his condition.

From here, the Lord then took me into the mountain where the river began. He took me past the factory and into a cave where the water was coming out. He took me up into the mountain and the water flowing through this mountain was the clearest, most beautiful water I've ever seen. This water was living and vibrant. The Lord spoke to me that this river was the pure movement of His Spirit. He told me that this river was where His power and anointing was found. He said that many people are looking for Him in the "valley of man," but He wasn't found there. He was found in the hill of the Lord.

He told me that He was issuing an invitation to His people to come and flow in this river. He said that even though the invitation was to all of His ministers, many wouldn't tap into it because of what was going to be required to flow there.

He then gave me the following requirements to stay in the pure river:
◦Only say what He says with no fear of man
◦Honor Him and love Him more than the praise of man
◦Abstain from sexual immorality
◦Never prostitute the gift He has given me for money
◦Stay humble
◦Always be a good husband to my wife and a good father to my children

He said if I would maintain these things in my life and ministry, He would allow me to flow in His pure river. He then said if I violate any of these things then I would no longer be able to stay in the mountain of God.

He then quoted Psalm 24:3-5, which says: "Who may ascend the hill of the Lord? Who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart; who has not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He will receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation."

He said that many ministers begin their ministries in the clean river, but after time, find themselves in the valley. He warned me strongly that once you go down to the valley, though it's possible to make your way back to the mountain, it is almost impossible because many times it will require public repentance and public humility. Many have trouble dealing with their pride to do that.

My prayer in this hour is that the true church of Jesus Christ would rise up with clean hands and pure hearts. There are two rivers flowing. Let's decide to flow where He is flowing.

Josh Fontaine is the founder of Christ In You Ministries based out of Tampa, Florida. Josh, his wife, Mimi, and their two children travel full-time, speaking in churches, conferences and prophetic presbyteries. Josh walks in the office of a five-fold ministry prophet and carries a fire for revival and the restoration of the prophetic office to be body of Christ. You can follow Joshua on Periscope under @Joshua_Fontaine or contact him at ciy-ministries@hotmail.com.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
2 Corinthians 5

19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Remember this every time a "prophet" declares judgment in some way.

Aimiel

Are you saying that it pleases God to find the church in the horrible condition that she's in?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i read that vision. it's decent writing and has good parallels, evoking images and thought. i don't believe this was a vision or dream that this man had - not from God. he happens to be a good story-teller, probably charismatic -