ECT Two Gospels Preached During The Acts Period

Interplanner

I really enjoy your complete and total hypocrisy.

You are the poster-boy for the pot calling the kettle black.

Paul says that He was a RANSOM FOR ALL.... what do you make of that?

1Tim 2:6 (KJV)
(2:6)
Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

You are COMPLETELY Biblically illiterate with your "books about" anti-knowledge.

"By his experience/suffering My Righteous One will justify many." Is 53. He said he was a ransom in Mk 9. Anti-D'ist-knowledge is great!

Interplanner

Ransom for many or all...???

Only MAD explains both.

You remain clueless.

I hope to keep clueless to the overthinking of MAD yes. All it does is puff up, make secret, make dark, turn people into creeps who throw out one disrespectful epithet at another believer after another. I sold.

beloved57

If any other person, apostle or otherwise preached a different Gospel from the one preached by Paul to the Galatians, let them be accursed Gal 1:8-9

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
It was the so-called "Great Commission" that commanded them to go to the Gentiles. But when the disciples were scattered they only went to the Jews:

"Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only"
(Acts 11:19).​

Why did you stop at verse 19?

19 Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only.

20 And some of them were men of Cyprus and Cyrene, which, when they were come to Antioch, spake unto the Grecians, preaching the Lord Jesus.

21 And the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and turned unto the Lord.

Here both are being preached to.

So once again, why would Paul be the only one preaching to Jews and Gentiles after the council?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Huh? Gentiles were born no differently than were the Jews.

Nothing has changed, Gentiles today are still born by grace as were the Jews.

It's a given.

Yup.

Romans 11:32
For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Galatians 3:22
But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
If any other person, apostle or otherwise preached a different Gospel from the one preached by Paul to the Galatians, let them be accursed Gal 1:8-9

I reckon that includes the Dallas Seminary.

It would seem perverting the Gospel draws more condemnation than being contentious when preaching Christ.

whitestone

You don't realize that the 'other' gospel (and there was one going around NOT sanctioned by the apostles) was the creation of the Judaizers. Why don't you just sit down and read Galatians some day to capture all the drama? The church had some enemies, not much different from nearby Colossae. They were Judaizers. They said Christ was great but the idea that he was COMPLETE--no that's a total mistake. You have to be circed and you have to keep the whole law to be justified.

So Paul comes up with a great pun: "Who CUT IN on you?" (and made fellowship complicated). Answer: THE JUDAIZERS. The CUTTERS. Get it? CIRC CIRC CIRC. The group that believes the Gospel PLUS CIRC!!!

That is NT history. However, MAD and D'ist theories about another Davidic theocracy are worthless.

lol, you forgot to mention reading it in Greek and if I had trouble with the complicated words like KAI we ran into on Papyrus 115 or the other words you didn’t recognize...lol

Interplanner

Yup.

Romans 11:32
For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Galatians 3:22
But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

2P2P makes Galatians unabsorbable.

northwye

I wonder if the professors of Dallas Theological Seminary teach a dispensationalist-Separation Theology "hermeneutic," or rule for Bible interpretation that allows for taking verses out of obvious contexts to promote and defend the theology?

Maybe the Dallas Theological professors call taking verses out of context the "grammatical-historical hermeneutic."

There can be a correlation between teaching another Gospel and false doctrines and dishonesty in interpreting scripture. Maybe I Corinthians 2: 14 is a key verse for understanding this correlation between having false doctrines and dishonesty, " "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

Here is another example of the dishonesty of separation theology followers: http://www.poweredbychrist.com/Pretrib_Rapture_Dishonesty.html

"PRETRIB RAPTURE DISHONESTY,by DAVE MACPHERSON, When I began my research in 1970 into the exact beginnings of the pretribulation rapture belief still held by many evangelicals, I assumed that the rapture debate involved only "godly scholars with honest differences." The paper you are now reading reveals why I gave up that assumption many years ago. With this introduction-of-sorts in mind, let's take a long look at the pervasive dishonesty throughout the history of the 179-year-old pretrib rapture theory."

Fearless Dave MacPhearson cites a number of instances of plagiarism by separation theology celebrities.

In fact, the Christian Celebrity system is largely make up of separation theology leaders - called also dispensationalists, Christian Zionists, or Rapture Cult theologists.

Interplanner

I wonder if the professors of Dallas Theological Seminary teach a dispensationalist-Separation Theology "hermeneutic," or rule for Bible interpretation that allows for taking verses out of obvious contexts to promote and defend the theology?

Maybe the Dallas Theological professors call taking verses out of context the "grammatical-historical hermeneutic."

There can be a correlation between teaching another Gospel and false doctrines and dishonesty in interpreting scripture. Maybe I Corinthians 2: 14 is a key verse for understanding this correlation between having false doctrines and dishonesty, " "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

Here is another example of the dishonesty of separation theology followers: http://www.poweredbychrist.com/Pretrib_Rapture_Dishonesty.html

"PRETRIB RAPTURE DISHONESTY,by DAVE MACPHERSON, When I began my research in 1970 into the exact beginnings of the pretribulation rapture belief still held by many evangelicals, I assumed that the rapture debate involved only "godly scholars with honest differences." The paper you are now reading reveals why I gave up that assumption many years ago. With this introduction-of-sorts in mind, let's take a long look at the pervasive dishonesty throughout the history of the 179-year-old pretrib rapture theory."

Fearless Dave MacPhearson cites a number of instances of plagiarism by separation theology celebrities.

In fact, the Christian Celebrity system is largely make up of separation theology leaders - called also dispensationalists, Christian Zionists, or Rapture Cult theologists.

I talked to Walvoord in the early 70s after a Bible camp lecture and he told me that Acts 1 absolutely cannot mean that people are not to be concerned about a kingdom for Israel. That's when I learned what 'literal' interp means. It means the ordinary sense unless it conflicts with 2P2P. If 2P2P is involved then, everything is out of the way to preserve 2P2P.

Right Divider

Body part
Huh? Gentiles were born no differently than were the Jews.

Nothing has changed, Gentiles today are still born by grace as were the Jews.

It's a given.
Oh really?

Rom 15:8-12 (KJV)
(15:8) Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises [made] unto the fathers: (15:9) And that the Gentiles might glorify God for [his] mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name. (15:10) And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people. (15:11) And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people. (15:12) And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

2Cor 5:16 (KJV)
(5:16) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we [him] no more.

Why are the Gentiles to rejoice WITH His people? Aren't they all His people?

Are you still knowing Him after the flesh?

Interplanner

Everything you write is nonsensical, Mr. RestfulIsToxic.

Eph 2-3 have believers, no matter what ethne, as gaining the promises to Israel, its community, commonwealth, citizenship. Every technical term about these things is there.

Other positions on this are therefore nonsense.

Right Divider

Body part
Eph 2-3 have believers, no matter what ethne, as gaining the promises to Israel, its community, commonwealth, citizenship. Every technical term about these things is there.

Other positions on this are therefore nonsense.
Typical silliness of yours. It does no such thing.

If you had a single clue as to what the dispensation of the grace of God was and is, that we be a start.