Truth

clefty

Trying to help you. And I am wrongly highly medicated or whatever.

Someone who does not wish to remain IN HIM but become a jew instead can not help me...

Once you ever become a jew will be because you have rejected that the jewish god ever had a son...who was also the jewish messiah...

Until that time you are not a jew...nor will I allow you to misrepresent them...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Someone who does not wish to remain IN HIM but become a jew instead can not help me...

Once you ever become a jew will be because you have rejected that the jewish god ever had a son...who was also the jewish messiah...

Until that time you are not a jew...nor will I allow you to misrepresent them...
I chose to become Torah Observant, the 613 Commandments or Mitzvot, in obedience to Yeshua in Matthew 5:19. How am I not then a Jew in accepting the covenant upon myself?

clefty

I chose to become Torah Observant, the 613 Commandments or Mitzvot, in obedience to Yeshua in Matthew 5:19. How am I not then a Jew in accepting the covenant upon myself?

Ask them...

Here’s a hint though...jews HATE Him will reject you as one of them...you might as well self identify yourself as another tribe...oh wait you did...you’re a Levite right? Again NOT a jew...but you still want to be jew too?

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
The word truth. What does it mean? What does it involve? What is at stake?
The truth is like a foothold or a beachhead. You can put all your weight on it. You can with infinitely hard logic, climb up or build out from the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Ask them...

Here’s a hint though...jews HATE Him will reject you as one of them...you might as well self identify yourself as another tribe...oh wait you did...you’re a Levite right? Again NOT a jew...but you still want to be jew too?

A Jew. An Israelite. A Levite.

I have not been rejected.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The truth is like a foothold or a beachhead. You can put all your weight on it. You can with infinitely hard logic, climb up or build out from the truth.
If you know what the truth is things fall into place or fall in line. Different ways of saying things.

I do believe that truth is not pure logic, however.

clefty

A Jew. An Israelite. A Levite.

I have not been rejected.

2 out of three no longer matter...except to those NOT in Him...

You have not been rejected by jews as you have NOT officially requested...

And when you do you will have to deny Him...or be rejected

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
If you know what the truth is things fall into place or fall in line. Different ways of saying things.
The truth is hard as rock. Not rock---steel, diamond; something that is infinitely hard. Treat the truth with complete faith, and confidence. Fear not. Put all your weight onto the truth, it will hold you up.
I do believe that truth is not pure logic, however.
Logic is more like a method. There's no content in it. It tests for validity. But if you know the truth, then logic can help you to know what else is also the truth, based upon what you already know to be the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
2 out of three no longer matter...except to those NOT in Him...

You have not been rejected by jews as you have NOT officially requested...

And when you do you will have to deny Him...or be rejected
I do not know what you mean. What I believe to be true about myself should not change based on what someone else thinks or says.

An Israelite. How so? Because I do believe that I am.

Romans 8:17 and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him.

Ephesians 2:19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household,

clefty

I do not know what you mean. What I believe to be true about myself should not change based on what someone else thinks or says.
that is very popular thinking in the world today...whether it be that they are men thinking they are women or christians thinking the are free to do whatever they want...

An Israelite. How so? Because I do believe that I am.
fruits will reveal...

Romans 8:17 and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him.

Ephesians 2:19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household,

Ok but the other two...you claim you are jewish and Levite as well...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
that is very popular thinking in the world today...whether it be that they are men thinking they are women or christians thinking the are free to do whatever they want...

fruits will reveal...

Ok but the other two...you claim you are jewish and Levite as well...
I am a Jew can be declarative or about being another person, whether or not a Jew is you or not.

Levi is a person and a tribe. Still an Israelite though. A Levite and an Israelite. Not Levi or Levite or Israelite.

IFCJ

I do not know what you mean. What I believe to be true about myself should not change based on what someone else thinks or says./QUOTE]

What you beleive to be true about yourself may not change for you, based on what someone else thinks or says, But it may change for them, as they are the one who is thinking it. Your truth is yours, and theirs is theirs.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What you beleive to be true about yourself may not change for you, based on what someone else thinks or says, But it may change for them, as they are the one who is thinking it. Your truth is yours, and theirs is theirs.
Sometimes we greatly value the opinion of others.

clefty

Sometimes we greatly value the opinion of others.

You value the opinion of the very ones others did in scripture...but to be accepted by them....

John 7:1
After this, Jesus traveled throughout Galilee. He did not want to travel in Judea, because the Jews there were trying to kill Him.

John 9:22
His parents said this because they were afraid of the Jews. For the Jews had already determined that anyone who confessed Jesus as the Christ would be put out of the synagogue.

John 12:42
Nevertheless, many of the leaders believed in Him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess Him, for fear that they would be put out of the synagogue.

John 19:38
Afterward, Joseph of Arimathea, who was a disciple of Jesus (but secretly for fear of the Jews), asked Pilate to let him remove the body of Jesus. Pilate gave him permission, so he came and removed His body.

John 20:19
It was the first day of the week, and that very evening, while the disciples were together with the doors locked for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them. "Peace be with you!" He said to them.

Even the pharisees valued the opinion of others...other jews...

Mark 11:32
...‘Why then did you not believe him?’ 32But if we say, ‘From men’...” they were afraid of the people, for they all held that John truly was a prophet.

Even Paul shaved his head and made a vow and made sacrifice “that all may know that those things of which they were informed concerning you are nothing but that you yourself also walk orderly and keep the law.” Acts 21:24

So I guess it is important to gain acceptance by jews...believing jews...

But you aren’t interested in those...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You value the opinion of the very ones others did in scripture...but to be accepted by them....

John 7:1
After this, Jesus traveled throughout Galilee. He did not want to travel in Judea, because the Jews there were trying to kill Him.

John 9:22
His parents said this because they were afraid of the Jews. For the Jews had already determined that anyone who confessed Jesus as the Christ would be put out of the synagogue.

John 12:42
Nevertheless, many of the leaders believed in Him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess Him, for fear that they would be put out of the synagogue.

John 19:38
Afterward, Joseph of Arimathea, who was a disciple of Jesus (but secretly for fear of the Jews), asked Pilate to let him remove the body of Jesus. Pilate gave him permission, so he came and removed His body.

John 20:19
It was the first day of the week, and that very evening, while the disciples were together with the doors locked for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them. "Peace be with you!" He said to them.

Even the pharisees valued the opinion of others...other jews...

Mark 11:32
...‘Why then did you not believe him?’ 32But if we say, ‘From men’...” they were afraid of the people, for they all held that John truly was a prophet.

Even Paul shaved his head and made a vow and made sacrifice “that all may know that those things of which they were informed concerning you are nothing but that you yourself also walk orderly and keep the law.” Acts 21:24

So I guess it is important to gain acceptance by jews...believing jews...

But you aren’t interested in those...
Just to be clear I was not talking about gaining the acceptance of anyone.

clefty

Just to be clear I was not talking about gaining the acceptance of anyone.

Yes here you were not...but if you notice not all the texts I listed were about acceptance either...

Gal 1:10 comes to mind

Just thought your post on sometimes greatly valuing opinions of others ironic as you want to be a jew all the time...even calling yourself one before you are one...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes here you were not...but if you notice not all the texts I listed were about acceptance either...

Gal 1:10 comes to mind

Just thought your post on sometimes greatly valuing opinions of others ironic as you want to be a jew all the time...even calling yourself one before you are one...
Do you mean that I have not officially converted to Orthodox Judaism? How am I not already a Jew?

clefty

Do you mean that I have not officially converted to Orthodox Judaism? How am I not already a Jew?

Bro I am getting tired of talking so much about you...that narcissism will do you well if and when whoever lets you be a fully vetted jew...

Halacha is clear that acceptance of the principles and practices of judiasm does NOT make a person a jew...

It remains jews worship a god which did NOT beget a son (or daughter)...and thus jews have not had a messiah...yet...but with help from zionists and other zionists like the MAD christians or christians that don’t know any better...they will have a temple again...and then maybe...he will come

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Bro I am getting tired of talking so much about you...that narcissism will do you well if and when whoever lets you be a fully vetted jew...

Halacha is clear that acceptance of the principles and practices of judiasm does NOT make a person a jew...

It remains jews worship a god which did NOT beget a son (or daughter)...and thus jews have not had a messiah...yet...but with help from zionists and other zionists like the MAD christians or christians that don’t know any better...they will have a temple again...and then maybe...he will come
If a person says that they are a convert they are to be treated as a convert; they are to be treated as a Jew. People are not supposed to make up reasons why they are not a Jew.

IFCJ

A person may decide not to formally conversion to Judaism and adopt some or all beliefs and practices of Judaism. But, without that person formally converting, many extremely observant and orthodox Jews will reject a convert's Jewish status. They may be required to go through a formal conversion process to, for instance, marry into an orthodox or observant family.

I am in no way judging whether or not you consider yourself a jew or and judging whether or not you are a jew.