Trump's Position On Abortion

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
....Commonsense: It's a normal mammalian function...What's the big deal? You and Drumpf are, socially and intellectually, reptilian......

Urinating and defecating are normal functions too. Perhaps you'd like people to do that in front of you too?

......When my wife breast fed our children, I never associated it with an act of urination, it was a beautiful act of feeding a beautiful human being.
Who was dumb enough to marry you

musterion

yeah, but their self-delusional voting last fall at least earned them the prettiest prime minister in the free world:

bszgahqgcfqtloeptlaa.jpg

I'm ugly but you call that pretty? That photo looks like a cross between Judd Hirsch and Andre the Giant. Must've used a fisheye lens on that boy.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Look - I repeat - the only way to prevent abortion is to prevent unwanted pregnancies

The only way to prevent abortion is take down the godforsaken institution that routinely and efficiently aborts a million fetuses every year.

I mean seriously, are you retarded? Your argument is ridiculous- most women actually would not perform an abortion on their own, they would deal with it and have the child if abortion clinics weren't available.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm ugly but you call that pretty? That photo looks like a cross between Judd Hirsch and Andre the Giant. Must've used a fisheye lens on that boy.

it's all relative

most Canadians look like a cross between a beaver with the mange and a giant avocado

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
You anti-choicers just don't get it. If abortion becomes illegal again, an enormous number of back-alley abortionists will instantly open up shop, and it won't be pretty .
There will be no way to stop this. And the poorest women will just try to abort themselves and DIE , or nearly die.
Laws against murdering BORN people are enforceable. But not laws against abortion . Remember Prohibition ? All this did was create a field day for Al Capone and other bootleggers. It will be the same with abortion.Some women might not have illegal abortions, but what will happen to their children ? Will they be able to provide for them ? In many cases, no.
Adoption is not the answer, but it's a very long and difficult process , and the number of children in foster care will skyrocket, and we will be left with an enormous number of children who may reach their teenage years without being adopted .
The idiots in the Repugnican party have been doing everything in their power to make it harder for women to get contraceptives, and doing everything they can to make it harder for poor women to get the help they need to provide for poor children. And if they get their way and abortion becomes illegal again, the abortion rate will actually INCREASE markedly .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You anti-choicers just don't get it.

no, we get it

a woman shouldn't have the "choice" to murder her child

horn said:
If abortion becomes illegal again, an enormous number of back-alley abortionists will instantly open up shop, and it won't be pretty .
There will be no way to stop this.

of course there will

the cops will round up the back-alley abortionists, the courts will try them and find them guilty and they'll be executed - swiftly, painfully and publically

this will tend to act as a deterrent to those who wish to murder children

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
They do. We have capital punishment here in the US (which you Catholics are obviously against).

How do you bring someone to repentance if you kill them first?

penitentiary - a place for imprisonment, reformatory discipline, or punishment, especially a prison maintained in the U.S. by a state or the federal government for serious offenders.

Origin of penitentiary - 1375-1425; late Middle English penitenciarie priest who administers penance, prison < Medieval Latin pēnitēntiārius of penance

"Penance"

How soon people forget the very meanings of the words they use. The Catholic Church states that the death penalty is acceptable to protect societies, but if a modern society has the ability to build modern prisons that protect society just as well, then the Christian thing to do is to not put someone to death,they they too might come to repentance.

But look who I am talking to, a man who would judges people for being sinners when he himself is one of the biggest sinners of all.

glassjester

How do you bring someone to repentance if you kill them first?

penitentiary - a place for imprisonment, reformatory discipline, or punishment, especially a prison maintained in the U.S. by a state or the federal government for serious offenders.

Origin of penitentiary - 1375-1425; late Middle English penitenciarie priest who administers penance, prison < Medieval Latin pēnitēntiārius of penance

"Penance"

How soon people forget the very meanings of the words they use. The Catholic Church states that the death penalty is acceptable to protect societies, but if a modern society has the ability to build modern prisons that protect society just as well, then the Christian thing to do is to not put someone to death,they they too might come to repentance.

But look who I am talking to, a man who would judges people for being sinners when he himself is one of the biggest sinners of all.

Right.

As long as they are alive, there is a chance for them to repent.

Why rob Christ of the chance to win a soul?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump's Position On Abortion

Trump's position on abortion is whatever comes into his mind at that moment!

He is an opportunist, not a true conservative, and he will tell his supporters whatever they want to hear at the moment but once he gets beyond the slogans and push button issues, lacks a coherent plan as to where he wants to take the country in the 21stC!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
back to greatness :duh:
How can a candidate who is on his 3rd campaign manager in 2 months convince the rest of us that he knows what he's doing?

1. Corey Lewandowski - fired June 20th, 2016

2. Paul Manafort - replaced August 17, 2016

3. Stephen Bannon - Trump campaign chief executive
Kellyanne Conway - Trump campaign manager