Trump's Position On Abortion

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You're a moron if you see that as a 'medical need'. I'm not misogynistic, I just don't fall for that nonsense. It's nothing more than an appeal to special treatment.

if she had asked to excuse herself to pump her breast milk in private and then return, that's one thing

to assemble the pump during the meeting and pump in public is another thing altogether

what it is, is disgusting

once again, trump nails it! :thumb:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
AoMVYDAm.png

commonsense

if she had asked to excuse herself to pump her breast milk in private and then return, that's one thing

to assemble the pump during the meeting and pump in public is another thing altogether

what it is, is disgusting...
Commonsense: It's a normal mammalian function...What's the big deal? You and Drumpf are, socially and intellectually, reptilian.

]

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Medical needs are medical needs. Too bad that the misogynist doesn't recognize that.

You're a moron if you see that as a 'medical need'.

I've never heard of breast pumping being referred to as a 'recreational pastime'.

I'm not misogynistic, I just don't fall for that nonsense. It's nothing more than an appeal to special treatment.

Those darn babies and wanting to eat; don't cha just hate it when 3 month olds demand "special treatment"?

i wonder how acw would respond to a fag's...

Now now res, being that Trump's support base is made up of a lot "fags", you really should be more sensitive to your comrades.

"medical need" to give himself a suppository in public? :think:

I'm sure had a homosexual told Donald Trump during a deposition that he had to fix an AIDS cocktail (shaken, not stirred), Trump would have been very supportive.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Those darn babies and wanting to eat; don't cha just hate it when 3 month olds demand "special treatment"?

Was the baby starving to death at the time?
~No~

It is not appropriate to be doing that during a trial. Sorry that the world doesn't revolve around Miss Milk Maker, but no normal person would even be comfortable with doing that- she was appealing to special treatment and that is that :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The thread is about abortion. Why are you sick-in-the-head obsessed with gay people.

Don't be afraid to use the word "homosexual" CC.

As has been mentioned numerous times (you probably didn't notice the posts because you were busy looking for Trump pictures) : Like all secular humanists, Donald Trump knows that you can't separate abortion from other sexual sins. If a righteous government starts telling a woman what she can and cannot do with her body, it'll also tell people that they can't commit acts of sodomy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Was the baby starving to death at the time?
~No~

It is not appropriate to be doing that during a trial.

It was a deposition, where lawyers and their clients sit around a table discussing the case and giving sworn statements to later be used in a trial.

Sorry that the world doesn't revolve around Miss Milk Maker, but no normal person would even be comfortable with doing that- she was appealing to special treatment and that is that :idunno:

Trump found it "disgusting", obviously you do as well.