Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why makes "The Donald" think that just by sitting behind his desk in the Oval Office, he knows more about the current situation in Puerto Rico than those on the island!

We know that there are almost 10 000 containers siting on the San Juan docks with trucks that lack the drivers and fuel to get them to those in need!

Millions of people can only go without refrigerated food and a safe water supply for so long before experiencing the outbreak of those kinds of diseases - usually associated with the 3rd world!
Fake News - that's all the demonrats have. Real Americans are growing immune to the lies and obstruction.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump Fact- took homeless black woman and housed in his hotel with 3 meals per day for 10 yrs. Also, fresh cut flowers everyday.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I think you have to give Trump some credit for this one. I'm just hearing about it and the Senate will have to do their part, but:

House Republicans passed a bill on Tuesday that would ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy ― a move the Trump administration said will “help to facilitate a culture of life.”

That's fantastic, so long as the Senate does its part.

Almost as good as this next bit was disgraceful:
The move comes three days after Congress allowed a federal children’s health program to expire, potentially leaving millions of poor children without insurance coverage.

It's almost as if some in Congress are determined to make the leftist line, "They only care about children until they're born" a prima facie condemnation.

So I'll happily take the former, but get your act together on the latter.

Why didn't the latter get done? Because a doomed effort to scrap a bipartisan approach to healthcare and take another failed run at repealing the Affordable Healthcare Act was more important.

Congress just missed a deadline to reauthorize the Children’s Health Insurance Program, which helped states provide insurance coverage to 9 million children in low-income families. The Senate had put forth a bipartisan, 5-year bill to renew the program, but didn’t schedule a vote in time, instead prioritizing legislation to repeal and replace Obamacare

:plain:

drbrumley

I think you have to give Trump some credit for this one. I'm just hearing about it and the Senate will have to do their part, but:

That's fantastic, so long as the Senate does its part.

Almost as good as this next bit was disgraceful:

It's almost as if some in Congress are determined to make the leftist line, "They only care about children until they're born" a prima facie condemnation.

So I'll happily take the former, but get your act together on the latter.

Why didn't the latter get done? Because a doomed effort to scrap a bipartisan approach to healthcare and take another failed run at repealing the Affordable Healthcare Act was more important.

[/FONT][/COLOR]:plain:

Ban abortions after 20 weeks. So it's a human at day 141 and not day 140? :sigh:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
cg58d893f08fb7d.jpg

Apparently there are 78 mayors in Puerto Rico. 77 of them didn't complain. Neither did the governor.

What makes "patrick jane" think that anyone has been in contact with all 78 governors since Hurricane Maria struck?

Power and telecommunications are down, roads are blocked, water and fuel supplies exhausted - large portions of Puerto Rico have yet to receive any assistance!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
cg58d893f08fb7d.jpg

What makes "patrick jane" think that anyone has been in contact with all 78 governors since Hurricane Maria struck?

Power and telecommunications are down, roads are blocked, water and fuel supplies exhausted - large portions of Puerto Rico have yet to receive any assistance!
That's what happens in disasters, they'll be fine.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Rex Tillerson, the Secretary of State, didn't refer to "The Donald" as a "MORON" for nothing!

Supporters Trump will be quick to dismiss this as "fake news," but Tillerson didn't issue a clear denial!
Suffering from TDS
Trump Derangement Syndrome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Rex Tillerson, the Secretary of State, didn't refer to "The Donald" as a "MORON" for nothing!

Supporters Trump will be quick to dismiss this as "fake news," but Tillerson didn't issue a clear denial!
Who cares if he called Trump a name even a few cuss words?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And ... they would be correct. It's truly tragic that Trump cares more about his vendetta against Obama than the health and lives of these children on the ACA.

Danoh

puertorico915.png

Why makes "The Donald" think that just by sitting behind his desk in the Oval Office, he knows more about the current situation in Puerto Rico than those on the island!

We know that there are almost 10 000 containers siting on the San Juan docks with trucks that lack the drivers and fuel to get them to those in need!

Millions of people can only go without refrigerated food and a safe water supply for so long before experiencing the outbreak of those kinds of diseases - usually associated with the 3rd world!

Yep - just speak to the average Puerto Rican AMERICAN CITIZEN here in the States - the first thing they each repeatly relate is concern for loved ones in PR they have yet been able to reach; find out what's become of them; etc.

But then again, I don't have a Donald Trump shrine in my home.

The poster on my wall on such an individual and those willingly misled by him?

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8 towards such.

For that is what the Scripture actually believed...demands of Its Believer...towards such comtemptable individuals...also.

A potentially bitter tasting pill to have to give such, but one the Cross easily converts into the opportunity to minister grace to so undeserving an individual as a Donald Trump.

Romans 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

How?

What would make that kind of a "much" more than able towards it's intended "all"?

12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

As was the case towards one and all...in Romans 5:8.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yep - just speak to the average Puerto Rican AMERICAN CITIZEN here in the States - the first thing they each repeatly relate is concern for loved ones in PR they have yet been able to reach; find out what's become of them; etc.
I guess Trump should have made sure they had cell phone towers and Wi-Fi up and running in a few days?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Glad to have agreement on the point, Nihilo. :cheers:

Now let's keep our eye on the Senate to see if Republicans are finally going to pleasantly surprise us or it's a circus where one side winks and the other side dillies.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Who cares if he called Trump a name even a few cuss words?

donald-trump-election-caricatures-582463961c7c7__700.jpg

Most observers think Tillerson's days as Secretary of State's are numbered - how long will the former CEO of one of the world's largest corporations be content not being allowed to hire his own staff and whose pronouncements are constantly being contradicted in public by the President!

The problem is that anyone with the qualifications required to serve as Secretary of State has too much self respect to be associated with a "MORON!"

Status
Not open for further replies.