Trump revealed highly classified intel in Oval Office meeting with Russians

WizardofOz

The Washington Post was asked by government officials not to release specific information in the story that would link the story with Israel - so who leaked that?

glorydaz is full of crap. No way is anyone in the Israeli intelligence side of this happy.

She probably saw the Trump-appointed American ambassador to Israel (David Friedman) and thought she knew something relevant to the story.

I wouldn't want that guys job right now, talk about damage control. We just betrayed our intelligence ally.

glorydaz

You're full of it. You cannot even offer up a name of this "Israel Ambassador" :juggle:

"Just watch Fox News" :hammer:

I guess you were not paying attention when you watched...otherwise you might actually be able to disseminate what you saw and heard and who you actually heard it from.

I guess Fox News is babysitting you :baby:

Talk about baby....mama didn't change your diaper quick enough?

Here's the link, lazy boy. Dermer is the Ambassador's name. And it was about the laptops...as I said. That's been in the news for several days because the airports weren't allowing laptops to be taken on board. Wow....such highly classified information that even the baggage handlers knew it.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/...nce-trump-gave-russians-new-york-times-report

glorydaz

The Washington Post was asked by government officials not to release specific facts in the story that would link it to Israel - apparently those in the White House never got the memo not to leak that information?

And how do you know they were asked not to release those "facts"? Did you hear it on your local news? ;)

I suppose you believed that the Dep. Attorney General Director had threatened to quit, didn't you?

And I suppose you believed Comey was asking for more money for the "Russian" investigation, too?

Both those have been debunked. Big shock.

Gullible.

glorydaz

glorydaz is full of crap. No way is anyone in the Israeli intelligence side of this happy.

She probably saw the Trump-appointed American ambassador to Israel (David Friedman) and thought she knew something relevant to the story.

I wouldn't want that guys job right now, talk about damage control. We just betrayed our intelligence ally.

Idiot. I'm sure Israel wants to see a plane load of passengers blown out of the sky because ISIS managed to load a laptop onto a Russian passenger plane. Try putting off your Trump Derangement long enough to use your common sense. Surely you have some left.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump won’t leak Israeli intel to Russia, but Mossad might tread lightly
Jerusalem Post
February 6, 2017 21:32

Might Trump leak Israeli and other allied intelligence to Russia in light of his continued unusually pro-Russia attitude?

Days before Donald Trump’s inauguration as president, an Israeli journalist reported that US intelligence officials had issued a warning to their Israeli counterparts: Be wary of sharing intelligence with the incoming administration, for it is unclear what ties the new president may have with the Russian Federation and if that information might even find its way to Iran.

Similar reports came out shortly after about potential problems with England, Australia and other countries sharing intelligence with the US, and their numbers have only increased since Trump’s heated telephone call Thursday with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

Might Trump leak Israeli and other allied intelligence to Russia in light of his continued unusually pro-Russia attitude? Might this concern have allies like Israel hold back from sharing intelligence with the US that they would have shared when it was business as usual? The Jerusalem Post surveyed a number of officials on both sides of the Atlantic on the issue .....

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Tr...-Russia-but-Mossad-might-tread-lightly-480763

********************************************************************************

As early as February 2017, members of the US intelligence agencies were already warning the Israelis that the Trump Administration was suspect and warmed them about sharing classified material.

England, Australia and other countries were also warned about sharing intelligence with the US.

The source is not one of those "fake news" American sources like the Washington Post and New York Times - but The Jerusalem Post!

While Trump may not have leaked this Israeli classified material to the Russians deliberately, the concerns of US intelligence agencies were well founded.

Last edited:

WizardofOz

Talk about baby....mama didn't change your diaper quick enough?

Here's the link, lazy boy. Dermer is the Ambassador's name. And it was about the laptops...as I said. That's been in the news for several days because the airports weren't allowing laptops to be taken on board. Wow....such highly classified information that even the baggage handlers knew it.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/...nce-trump-gave-russians-new-york-times-report

And where Dermer say it was 'wholly appropriate' for Trump to share this info with Russia?

Like I said, you're full of it. No way anyone in Israeli intelligence is happy about this.

Idiot. I'm sure Israel wants to see a plane load of passengers blown out of the sky because ISIS managed to load a laptop onto a Russian passenger plane. Try putting off your Trump Derangement long enough to use your common sense. Surely you have some left.
:blabla:
You, like Trump, have no idea how intelligence sharing works. Why didn't Israel just tell Russia themselves?

Idiot

glorydaz

And where Dermer say it was 'wholly appropriate' for Trump to share this info with Russia?

Like I said, you're full of it.

You, like Trump, have no idea how intelligence sharing works. Why didn't Israel just tell Russia themselves?

Idiot

Oh dear. You are a typical lib, aren't you? You can't let go of your hate long enough to use your brain.

Don't worry. There are enough grown ups in this world to watch out for even you.

WizardofOz

Oh dear. You are a typical lib, aren't you? You can't let go of your hate long enough to use your brain.

Don't worry. There are enough grown ups in this world to watch out for even you.

Nice dodge. Still waiting for the Israeli ambassador who feels it is 'wholly appropriate' for Trump to share Israeli intelligence with Russia.

Either put up or shut up you're full of it.

Why didn't Israel just tell Russia themselves? No answer there either I see.

Telling

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure that there is a Russian embassy in Tel Aviv - if Israel wanted to inform the Russians about laptop bombs, why would do it through President Trump?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Who leaked the fact that Israel was the source of the classified material on ISIS laptops - given that the source was deliberately omitted, as requested, from the Washington Post story and National Security Advisor McMaster did not mention it in his Monday night press conference?

By Tuesday the Israeli ambassador was suddenly volunteering that his nation was the source - why?

WizardofOz

Who leaked the fact that Israel was the source of the classified material on ISIS laptops - given that it was deliberately omitted, as requested, from the Washington Post story and National Security Advisor McMaster did not mention it in his Monday night press conference?

Glorydaz is intently drooling while watching Fox News now. She's the authority. It's probably better to ask her.

Be sure to address her as 'your majesty'

musterion

The only thing I would say here, Chris, is perspective. Perspective is all. I'm holding two headlines from the Washington Post, one of May 25th, 2014, “White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan.” The Obama administration put the name of the CIA on the press release, exposed him and endangered his life. The second one, June 30, 2016, “U.S. Offers to share Syrian intelligence on terrorist with Russia,” which is to say the Obama administration wanted to give their intelligence to the Russians. All I'm saying here is there’s perspective. We need to find out the facts and let’s have perspective.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...nd-nbc-cnn-obama-gave-classified-intel-russia

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump revealed highly classified intel in Oval Office meeting with Russians

If Israel wanted this "intel" made public to the Russians, it would have informed them directly - instead of using an American President as their "messenger boy!"

Apparently American intelligence officials informed Israel of the leak immediately after the meeting with the Russians in the Oval Office!

That gave the White House enough time to orchestrate a "cover story" with Israel to protect the President!

The problem is that this White House has squandered away its credibility on the size of the inauguration crowd, 3 million illegal Hillary voters and the Obama wiretaps - one can only insult the intelligence of Americans so many times without paying the price!