Trump Is A Knob

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What exactly are Trump's complete views on abortion ? This is important

Well, according the link I posted, his views have changed. Just in time to run for the presidency.

As someone who has been against abortion since I was a teenager, I am extremely suspicious when someone flip flops on such an important issue.

Also, he does not stand for family values insofar as his own life.

IMO, his appeal has to do with his anger.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, according the link I posted, his views have changed. Just in time to run for the presidency.

As someone who has been against abortion since I was a teenager, I am extremely suspicious when someone flip flops on such an important issue.

Also, he does not stand for family values insofar as his own life.

IMO, his appeal has to do with his anger.

Yes, I forgot to mention that I saw your link about his former stance on abortion, thank you, it was helpful. I just find it hard to believe he changed and reads the Bible. He muffed a simple Bible quote almost as if he has no advisers and speech writers/researchers.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump Is A Knob

The fact that Sarah Palin has endorsed Trump and joined him on stage proves it!

Someone should ask Trump if he actually vote for McCain and Palin in 2008 - given that he was a registered Democrat at the time!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump Is A Knob

The fact that Sarah Palin has endorsed Trump and joined him on stage proves it!

Someone should ask Trump if he actually vote for McCain and Palin in 2008 - given that he was a registered Democrat at the time!

Maybe Trump isn't a Knob after all ?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, I forgot to mention that I saw your link about his former stance on abortion, thank you, it was helpful. I just find it hard to believe he changed and reads the Bible. He muffed a simple Bible quotes almost as if he has no advisers and speech writers/researchers.

I get a feeling he just does and says whatever folks want to hear

o-POT-MEET-KETTLE-570.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I think my principle objection to the notion that Trump is a knob rests in experience. In mine a knob can be turned. It's meant to be turned. It wants, after a fashion, to be turned. Now some knobs only turn to the right, but once they do they can be turned back to the left again with sufficient pressure.

A knob that won't turn is just a poor handle to be had. :plain:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
no, I'm serious

I know you southerners have a lot of goofy words for normal everyday objects - my sister, born and raised in northern ny, has become a Mississippian for the last twenty-five years and it's always a hoot when she lapses into southern-speak

re: the pic, for example, I believe she'd call them "drawpulls" or some such

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
no, I'm serious
That's when you're usually your funniest.

I know you southerners have a lot of goofy words for normal everyday objects
What do you call a carbonated cola again? Soda, pop, a Coke. Everywhere you go has some goofy particular. But in the South we don't assume differences are signs of superiority, except as it relates to manners.

- my sister, born and raised in northern ny, has become a Mississippian for the last twenty-five years and it's always a hoot when she lapses into southern-speak re: the pic, for example, I believe she'd call them "drawpulls" or some such
Well, I could tell you what we'd call someone like you down South, but I prefer to keep my total infractions under two points. :)

ClimateSanity

That's when you're usually your funniest.

What do you call a carbonated cola again? Soda, pop, a Coke. Everywhere you go has some goofy particular. But in the South we don't assume differences are signs of superiority, except as it relates to manners.

Well, I could tell you what we'd call someone like you down South, but I prefer to keep my total infractions under two points. :)

His assessment of you is right on target . Many assumed he was jealous or some sort.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think my principle objection to the notion that Trump is a knob rests in experience. In mine a knob can be turned. It's meant to be turned. It wants, after a fashion, to be turned. Now some knobs only turn to the right, but once they do they can be turned back to the left again with sufficient pressure.

A knob that won't turn is just a poor handle to be had. :plain:

My objection is the inconsistency in regards to what the supposed *Conservative Party* aka Repulicans claim to stand for. Family values.

You cannot find that with Trump. He doesn't value marriage and is pro-abortion to boot.