Trump Is A Knob

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I think Trump says a lot of things that people wish could happen...the problem is like banning guns in America it is just logistically impossible.

I wish all Arabs could go back and be contained in their own countries...but how would you do it? so if he were to be voted in he would soon have to be pedalling backwards as fast as his little legs could go.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think Trump says a lot of things that people wish could happen...the problem is like banning guns in America it is just logistically impossible.

I wish all Arabs could go back and be contained in their own countries...but how would you do it? so if he were to be voted in he would soon have to be pedalling backwards as fast as his little legs could go.

He does say popular things. His problem is going to be the polls. Once he loses Iowa and has no poll to tout he will fade away. In fact, that's about all he can say is "I'm leading in the polls". So, once that's passed, it's over.

lighthouse99

:chuckle: Truth be told, I thought a new thread with Knob in it might do well. Trump is a knob, and we can keep track of the ridiculous things he says whilst he destroy the GOP.

Feel free to quote Trump and show his rash foolish rantings. He doesn't even debate, he gives sound clips and newspaper quotes, and they're terrible. I can't believe I live in world where Trump would be considered as the leader of the free world, alongside names like Lincoln, Washington and JFK.

BTW, if I could have worked in the word RAPE with TRUMP, this thread would be "enormous" (a favorite Trump word), but that's exactly what Trump is doing to the Republican party.

View attachment 21114

I found myself thinking as I read this "I like this person" :)

but seriously, what the heck is a knob? I mean, I know what a doorknob is, but um.....

:think:

lighthouse99

Syed "Climatechange" Farook

2F09D78500000578-3345337-Syed_Rizwan_Farook_pictured_left_and_right_and_his_wife_Tashfeen-m-24_1449189959562.jpg

why do you (and the media) keep torturing us poor Americans by showing this... this....

:shocked::shocked:

lighthouse99

I'm voting Republican and I'm a right winger. If Trump splits and/or keeps running, who are you voting for ? It won't matter, Hillary takes it.

he made a promise not to do that but he doesn't care about promises OR this country. Well, maybe he does because hesaid he wouldn't go 3rd party.

But if he breaks that promise, well

need i say more? he is not worthy . We've had 8 years of broken promises

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jeb bush is mounting an Anti- Trump campaign

Trump has attributed Bush's new campaign phase to his low standing in the polls. The businessman rose to the top in part by attacking Bush, saying the former Florida governor lacked the "energy" to be an effective Republican nominee.

During the Vegas debate, Trump told Bush: "I'm at 42, and you're at 3 — so, so far, I'm doing better."

Noting that Bush was once near center stage at GOP stage, the businessman added: "You know, you started off over here, Jeb. You're moving over further and further. Pretty soon you're going to be off the end."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe I'm being harsh on Trump, but I still think he'd be a bad President unless he changed his demeanor completely and at least acted like a professional at something.

I wonder if his kids cringe when he spouts off, getting backlash and resistance worldwide now to the Trump name/brand. :think:

You are not being harsh.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Maybe I'm being harsh on Trump, but I still think he'd be a bad President unless he changed his demeanor completely

I dunno - might be a refreshing change to have a president who isn't afraid to tell off the idiots in the media, the idiots in congress, the idiots in the country

I imagine the resulting whining will be unprecedented :chuckle:

honestly - tell me you wouldn't love to hear a President Trump spout off on Ferguson :darwinsm:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump says Clinton’s bathroom break during the debate is ‘too disgusting’ to talk about

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump remarked on Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton's brief absence from the debate stage on Dec. 19 saying, "Where did she go? I thought she quit." (Reuters)
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. -- Donald Trump used vulgar language as he attacked Hillary Clinton during a rally on Monday night, saying her use of the restroom at the last Democratic debate was "too disgusting" to talk about and that in 2008 she got "schlonged" by Barack Obama when he defeated her in the Democratic primary.

Standing before a crowd of 7,500, Trump recounted how Clinton was seconds late to the Democratic debate stage on Saturday night following a commercial break. Trump asked the crowd four times where Clinton had gone.

"I know where she went -- it's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it," Trump said, screwing up his face, as the crowd laughed and cheered. "No, it's too disgusting. Don't say it, it's disgusting."

Later in the night, Trump told the crowd that he could not picture Clinton as president because she never wins at anything. He then brought up the 2008 Democratic primary, which Clinton lost to Barack Obama.

Last edited: