Trump impeachment

fool

Hall of Fame
cruel? :think:

nah - hilarious! :banana:

The journalists are really shooting themselves in the foot, the editors need to tell them they can only use "Is this the end for Trump?" once a year per outlet.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It's just that I've been seeing headlines that say "Is the the beginning of the end for Trump?" since the primaries. I think it's kinda cruel to keep getting the haters hopes up and then nothing happens.

The media (both Left and Right) are trying to create the news instead of just report it. Sad!

Trump is going to piss everybody off.

This is about more than just pissing everybody off. Several of Trump's associates are already facing jail time (Cohen, Flynn, Manafort, etc), and the investigation has yet to deal with "Individual One." Once it does, I suspect that Trump will resign and have the incoming President issue him a pardon, a la Nixon and Ford.

fool

Hall of Fame
The media (both Left and Right) are trying to create the news instead of just report it. Sad!
Jim Acosta is a great example, report the news don't be it.

This is about more than just pissing everybody off. Several of Trump's associates are already facing jail time (Cohen, Flynn, Manafort, etc), and the investigation has yet to deal with "Individual One." Once it does, I suspect that Trump will resign and have the incoming President issue him a pardon, a la Nixon and Ford.
See? They got your hopes up. Nothing is going to happen.

musterion

If they had anything on Trump that was worthy of a guilty finding of impeachment, it would have been shown long before now. They got nothing on him. They'll keep SAYING they do, just to keep the drone base ginned up, but eventually this round with Muller will just quietly fall out of the news cycle and quickly be forgotten in light of the latest Kardashian bowel movement news.

(reminder to leftists: impeachment is only the move to hold a trial to determine guilt. A ham sandwich can be impeached. Finding it guilty of something is another matter)

musterion

I'll wager it'll get to the point within the next few years that Trump will dare the House to try to impeach him, just to embarrass them when they can't because they know it'll go nowhere.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
If you believe Donald Trump is not qualified to be president because he is an adulterous liar, I do agree.......

I do not agree. That is a totally ignorant thing to say. Someone's personal life has nothing to do with their qualifications for president

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone a Trump.

Now, for the results:
Lowest unemployment since the 60's
Economic growth that was said we could never achieve again
Tax cuts and business growth
Two conservatives added to SCOTUS

Trump is the greatest president in modern history.

Are you guys going to ban me AGAIN now because I challenged the great mod? I manage to squeeze in about one post every 3 months these days, so whatever.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I do not agree. That is a totally ignorant thing to say. Someone's personal life has nothing to do with their qualifications for president

Sure it does.

If one is to be a leader, their personal life is a good indicator of how they will lead.

For example:
This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop, he desires a good work.A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach;not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous;one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence(for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?);not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil.Moreover he must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.Likewise deacons must be reverent, not double-tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy for money,holding the mystery of the faith with a pure conscience.But let these also first be tested; then let them serve as deacons, being found blameless.Likewise, their wives must be reverent, not slanderers, temperate, faithful in all things.Let deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.For those who have served well as deacons obtain for themselves a good standing and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus. - 1 Timothy 3:1-13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Timothy3:1-13&version=NKJV

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone a Trump.

So, "don't judge"?

Now, for the results:
Lowest unemployment since the 60's
Economic growth that was said we could never achieve again
Tax cuts and business growth
Two conservatives added to SCOTUS

Trump is the greatest president in modern history.

Are you guys going to ban me AGAIN now because I challenged the great mod? I manage to squeeze in about one post every 3 months these days, so whatever.

Maybe if you changed the way you posted, you'd be able to post more... Just a thought.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Sure it does.

If one is to be a leader, their personal life is a good indicator of how they will lead.......

I was talking about their qualifications. "How" they will lead is another story, but in that regard, Trump has been outstanding - record low unemployment, economic growth - Trump my be the most hated president while at the same time being the most successful president ever.

If its all about the economy, as Clinton said, then Trump should be crowned King of America

fool

Hall of Fame
I'll wager it'll get to the point within the next few years that Trump will dare the House to try to impeach him, just to embarrass them when they can't because they know it'll go nowhere.

They need to keep a steady stream of negative sounding news stories. That's why they want his taxes. So every week they can have new articles saying "Is the the end for Trump? Experts say signing in blue sharpie could show fraud".

fool

Hall of Fame

But, in Delmar's defense that is one vector we tried to use in the past to thin the herd of candidates. This election was a little different for sure.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
See? They got your hops up. Nothing is going to happen.

That's just it though. Something HAS happened. Several of Trump's associates are already facing jail for doing Trump's bidding. Trump's own number (1) is bound come up eventually.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That's just it though. Something HAS happened already. Several pf Trump's associates are already facing jail for doing Trump's bidding. Trump's own number (1) is bound come up eventually.

probably not before 2020, and if the economy is still strong, trump wins a second term and sweeps in a wave of red

then it's game over for you :(

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Did you support Bill Clinton's impeachment? How many people are facing prison sentences now as a result of the Mueller Investigation?

musterion

Did you support Bill Clinton's impeachment?

Wasn't paying the slightest bit of attention to politics (or much of anything else) at the time.

How many people are facing prison sentences now as a result of the Mueller Investigation?

Wrong question.

Correct question: how many of them are facing prison sentences for things directly attributable to Trump?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/81d47a51-c8fe-41fe-8a98-21c2643153b5

Kirk = Trump

Khan = Mueller

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Once it does, I suspect that Trump will resign and have the incoming President issue him a pardon, a la Nixon and Ford.

Only if he agrees to pardon the kids as well ... though I don't see him resigning. He is not able to corrupt the investigation and jury pool from the outside.