THall

Trump needs to work on his accuracy.
He should have used the term,

"Sweaty Cuban"

I would have used that term,
while smoking a Cuban cigar,
to show solidarity....

ClimateSanity

Telling of what he's inspiring. Of course, maybe it isn't him. Maybe it's just a coincidence. But it doesn't seem like it to me.

I suppose you think he is inspiring racism? Maybe they were already racist and the political correctness of society and the media got these kids thinking that being anti illegal immigration is racist, therefore they conclude that if a potential president can get away with racism,maybe they can too?

rexlunae

I suppose you think he is inspiring racism?

He's not discouraging it, that's for sure.
View attachment 23543

Maybe they were already racist and the political correctness of society and the media got these kids thinking that being anti illegal immigration is racist, therefore they conclude that if a potential president can get away with racism,maybe they can too?

Just as likely, and just as bad.

ClimateSanity

He's not discouraging it, that's for sure.
View attachment 23543

Just as likely, and just as bad.
So, he is encouraging racist behavior by demanding our immigration laws be respected? He is picking on Mexico because they are the biggest source of illegal immigration. There is nothing racist about that.

What is just as bad? It's not trumps fault that politaio correct society has confused these kids into believing anti illegal immigration equals racism. You appear to believe that yourself.