Trump calls Rubio a sweaty (Hispanic).

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've heard trump attack rubios sweatiness countless times, but a quick perusal of Google turned up nothing with the phrase " sweaty Hispanic ". Where did you get your story at Delmar?

I believe it was implied, though I can't prove it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
there's speculation on the e-verse that "sweaty" = "greasy"

ignoring the fact that rubio is sweaty

The Berean

of course there are race problems

for one thing, there's all those sweaty hispanics :banana:
Well, I have to admit I am Hispanic and I do sweat a lot. My wife who is Asian, even told me she married a "sweaty man". :noid: My sister-in-law (who is also Hispanic) says of her first son, "He's the sweatiest little boy I have ever seen!"

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump is a liberal, as most billionaires today are. He is liked because the leftist Washington elitists don't like him. So middle American attaches to him. New Jersey RINO Chris Christie has endorsed him. Proof of his liberal political leanings. And as I have said before, and this includes Christie, Trump is a much better choice than Clinton or Sanders. We would have 4 years of relief/parole/furlough to work on problems.

Yes, it is good to support the lesser of two evils.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The reality of freedom of speech is finally arriving.

I'm not sure what the freedom of speech has to do with it. The issue isn't freedom of speech, it's that Trump can seemingly say anything and his support continues to grow.

The Berean

I don't thread think Trump is a racist. I do think he doesn't mind pandering to them, because he has no soul, and believes he can get away with it.

Bingo! This is how I see Trump and people like Ann Coulter. Trump has been in the limelight for like 40 years. I remember him from the mid 1980's. He never espoused any overt public "racist" views for most of the last 40 years even in his previous presidential campaign. So why now? Real white nationalists don't like Trump and don't trust him. They don't see Trump as "one of them" in any way, shape, or form.

Ann Coulter is the same. For years her schtick was railing on liberals and Democrats. She never spent much time railing on illegal immigration. But now it's a hot topic so she wrote a book against Mexicans and made a boatload of money doing so.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Bingo! This is how I see Trump and people like Ann Coulter. Trump has been in the limelight for like 40 years. I remember him from the mid 1980's. He never espoused any overt public "racist" views for most of the last 40 years even in his previous presidential campaign. So why now? Real white nationalists don't like Trump and don't trust him. They don't see Trump as "one of them" in any way, shape, or form.

Ann Coulter is the same. For years her schtick was railing on liberals and Democrats. She never spent much time railing on illegal immigration. But now it's a hot topic so she wrote a book against Mexicans and made a boatload of money doing so.

Who are the 'real white nationalists' that are against him?

THall

Rubio insulted Trump by talking
about the size of Trump's private
parts, and you want to complain
about the sweat observation?