ECT True or False question (Billy Graham)

True or False question (Billy Graham)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

popsthebuilder

So you think every time you read the word "rule" it means the same thing?

You do the same with the word "person".

How far did you make it in school? :chew:

Try this one. If you rule a country, does that mean you "follow" a country? :think:
What are you talking about? How bout answering the question?

Didn't think so.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

You do the same with the word "person".

How far did you make it in school? :chew:

Try this one. If you rule a country, does that mean you "follow" a country? :think:
It has to do with being able to control your own will which you say is impossible; yet here you are taking a single verse out of context using it for your personal agenda based on your person bias of me. How far did I make it in school.

How many years have you floated along in the stagnant immaturity of your faith all while progressing in years?

glorydaz

Proverbs 25:28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

So where does that place you who says no rule is to be followed?

What are you talking about? How bout answering the question?

Didn't think so.

Actually, you don't think.
Read carefully. Your attempt to be a smarty pants, only proved you're a dumb bunny.

glorydaz

It has to do with being able to control your own will which you say is impossible;

Go ahead and show me where I have ever said it was impossible to "control" my own "will". I clearly believe in free will, so this statement of yours only shows you need to think before you speak.

yet here you are taking a single verse out of context using it for your personal agenda based on your person bias of me.

Nothing out of context about it. It just went over your head. I was giving you a big hint concerning what GM had said. You thought he was making fun of your profession. I was showing you how you jumped to the wrong conclusion once again. :nono:

How far did I make it in school.

Well, you could have gone for years, but you don't engage your brain, do ya?

How many years have you floated along in the stagnant immaturity of your faith all while progressing in years?

OOH,look at him show us underneath his holy robes. :chuckle:

God's Truth

How does someone manage to hide behind their age?

I've hidden behind a tree....and a door.....and a curtain. :idea:

A lot of the men here are cowards. An old person hides behind their age because they know they might get away with confronting someone in person. Most won't hurt an old man. Grosnick says some really bad things to people here. I don't think he would do it in person, except that he knows most won't hurt an old man. I think GM said he was 88?

popsthebuilder

Go ahead and show me where I have ever said it was impossible to "control" my own "will". I clearly believe in free will, so this statement of yours only shows you need to think before you speak.

Nothing out of context about it. It just went over your head. I was giving you a big hint concerning what GM had said. You thought he was making fun of your profession. I was showing you how you jumped to the wrong conclusion once again. :nono:

Well, you could have gone for years, but you don't engage your brain, do ya?

OOH,look at him show us underneath his holy robes. :chuckle:
I never claimed to be holy.

I'm well aware your reference was intended as some sort of justification of his words; but that doesn't change what you did with the verse. Not that I care really.

You still haven't answered the question. And what's worse is you can't begin to see how your doctrine negates free will and hope. If it doesn't matter what one does then it doesn't matter what they believe because the contents of one's heart is known through their actions and words. If it doesn't matter what one believes or does then you are basically preaching calvinism and claiming the Spirit of GOD is evil through your doctrines....but you can't even see it right now.

glorydaz

I never claimed to be holy.

I'm well aware your reference was intended as some sort of justification of his words; but that doesn't change what you did with the verse. Not that I care really.

You still haven't answered the question. And what's worse is you can't begin to see how your doctrine negates free will and hope. If it doesn't matter what one does then it doesn't matter what they believe because the contents of one's heart is known through their actions and words. If it doesn't matter what one believes or does then you are basically preaching calvinism and claiming the Spirit of GOD is evil through your doctrines....but you can't even see it right now.

I can see you speak a bunch of gibberish.

There is not one single statement there that is the truth, or even makes a lick of sense.

Pops nose grows longer and longer.

glorydaz

A lot of the men here are cowards. An old person hides behind their age because they know they might get away with confronting someone in person. Most won't hurt an old man. Grosnick says some really bad things to people here. I don't think he would do it in person, except that he knows most won't hurt an old man. I think GM said he was 88?

And you said you weren't a woman. :rotfl:

glorydaz

If you only believe and don't do a right action with your belief, then your believing is like a dead body.

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Your lack of understanding is embarrassing considering how many times you've been told.

The obedience of faith is believing in the obedience unto death of the Lord Jesus Christ.

There is more action there than you'll ever be able to muster up.

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:​