Toxicity

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Was a content specific comment. ;)
Yeah. He likes to call all democrats baby killers and, lately, he's heavily into calling people who aren't in line with some of his thinking "stupid" or "liars". So, sometimes a man's reach most definitely exceeds his grasp of the particulars.

Muires

I have just joined, and I kind of recognize this already. So I don't know what to think. I will give it a few days or weeks. But there sure is a lot of judgment and craziness in some posts and replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have just joined, and I kind of recognize this already. So I don't know what to think. I will give it a few days or weeks. But there sure is a lot of judgment and craziness in some posts and replies.

Pray tell, what led you to this thread ?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

TOL has it's own intrinsic value which some of us recognise

....nobody stays woolly on TOL

Muires

What led me to this thread in particular? I can't say. Apparently I am blocked from searching the forums because of having just joined. So I am stuck scrolling through topics to see if there's anything that catches my eye. If I could search I'd be zooming in on what matters to me...