Town Heretic: Pray For His Troubled Soul

Arthur Brain

Let's all pray for the deliverance of the lost and relief of the afflicted.

Why yes indeed. The sincerity of your approach to this whole business gives one serious pause for thought. As such I wish to retract any objectionable comment or distress caused on this thread. They were conducted with complete malice aforethought and I wish to express my extreme regrets for contemplating such simply for the purposes of cheap entertainment at the expense of others. :nono:

PS:
bliss.gif

Oops, sorry...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why yes indeed. The sincerity of your approach to this whole business gives one serious pause for thought. As such I wish to retract any objectionable comment or distress caused on this thread. They were conducted with complete malice aforethought and I wish to express my extreme regrets for contemplating such simply for the purposes of cheap entertainment at the expense of others. :nono:

PS:
bliss.gif

Oops, sorry...

tripping_zpsffb59d98.gif

Me too ....

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Since whe does a Christian ask a pagan to pray for him res?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Pagan

Yay! It's that veritable bastion of sleazy lying innuendo moral conservative values - ACW!!!! *cheering, confetti etc* ...

I attached the link defining pagan for a reason Arthur.

Again, why would a Christian want someone who worships a false god to pray from him?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Arthur Brain

I attached the link defining pagan for a reason Arthur.

Again, why would a Christian want someone who worships a false god to pray from him?

Since when has Wiz identified himself as a pagan? :idunno: I mean I know you think that every believer has to agree with you on every given thing in order to be regarded as a "Christian", but then that just gets the short shrift it deserves...

:e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since when has Wiz identified himself as a pagan? :idunno:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3423364&postcount=3

His profile says "Other". For the mentally impaired I'll define pagan per Dictionary.com;

a person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim

I mean I know you think that every believer has to agree with you on every given thing in order to be regarded as a "Christian", but then that just gets the short shrift it deserves...

His issue is with God, I don't have a say in it. For that matter, so does annab and Town Heretic. They seem to think that they can mold God's Word to meet their belief system and still call themselves "Christian". Boy, do they have a rude awakening coming.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since when has Wiz identified himself as a pagan? :idunno:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3423364&postcount=3

His profile says "Other". For the mentally impaired I'll define pagan per Dictionary.com;

a person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim

I mean I know you think that every believer has to agree with you on every given thing in order to be regarded as a "Christian", but then that just gets the short shrift it deserves...

His issue is with God, I don't have a say in it. For that matter, so is annab's and Town Heretic's. They seem to think that they can mold God's Word to meet their belief system and still call themselves "Christian". Boy, do they have a rude awakening coming.