toldailytopic: WILDCARD WEDNESDAY! Talk about whatever strikes your interest. 03-10-

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
I like the show Man vs. Food.

Oh Em Gee.

I talk about being crazy all the time but I know I rarely ever give specifics or examples of my crazy.

But here's one.

My step-son likes that show. And so he introduced me to it. Five minutes into it I realized what it was about and got anxious. Halfway through I had to stop watching and leave the room, almost in tears.

I was terrified the guy's stomach was gonna rupture. Even now, thinking about it, I'm quesy.

Cool show. Cannot watch. :dead:

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
So, do you play Dawn of War II on the PC? Are you excited for the upcoming Warhammer 40k MMO?

*points at avatar*

I play Warhammer 40K.

If either of those included Noise Marines, I might be interested. I am, however, excited about the new Blood Angels Codex and the rumoured Inquisition Codex. I think a Sisters of Battle army might be next on the table.

Cracked

*points at avatar*

I play Warhammer 40K.

If either of those included Noise Marines, I might be interested. I am, however, excited about the new Blood Angels Codex and the rumoured Inquisition Codex. I think a Sisters of Battle army might be next on the table.

I am not thrilled by the Sisters, but I like everything else about the Witch Hunters army. Blood Angels are too one dimensional for my taste. Orks are the best (obviously), followed by Nurgle (I have this miniature http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/greatunclean.htm). Unfortunately, I have no one here to play with.

DOW is based on 40k, it is similar in many ways.
The MMO will be in a 40k setting.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am very interested in the motivation behind all of the Moslem's posting on this web page. They are obviously anti-Christian and anti-American. They are blatant apologists for all things Islamic. I wonder if a Christian could post so freely on an avowedly Islamic web page? bybee

The website depends on where it is. Enyart.com is illegal in some countries. The government filters websites. And you will go to jail for telling somebody that Jesus is God and will from Israel.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
I am not thrilled by the Sisters, but I like everything else about the Witch Hunters army.
That's why I'm waiting for the new codex, it the rumours are true that is. Allegedly it's going to be a combined codex for Deamon Hunters, Witch Hunters and Alien Hunters.
Blood Angels are too one dimensional for my taste.
That may have been the case with the old pdf codex, they are far better in the new one. Storm Raven gunships, deep striking Land Raiders, Baal Preds with scout, all Rhino based tanks are fast, oh my! Their new models look awesome. Lemartes finally has a cool looking model!

Orks are the best (obviously),
I have a few orks. My girlfriend is working a Crimson Fists army to beat on them.
followed by Nurgle (I have this miniature http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/greatunclean.htm).
That mini is awesome. Would you be surprised if I said Slaanesh was better? Or at least cooler. I soooooo want a ForgeWorld Keeper of Secrets! I have Noise Marines too. :D

Unfortunately, I have no one here to play with.
That sucks. :(
DOW is based on 40k, it is similar in many ways.
Yes, but it has Blood Ravens. I don't like the Blood Ravens. At least they are not Space Wolves.
The MMO will be in a 40k setting.
Yeah, that could be fun. The 40K Space Marine game looks pretty awesome too except for having to play it as a Smurf. Have you heard the Smurfs are getting a movie?

Cracked

That's why I'm waiting for the new codex, it the rumours are true that is. Allegedly it's going to be a combined codex for Deamon Hunters, Witch Hunters and Alien Hunters.

That may have been the case with the old pdf codex, they are far better in the new one. Storm Raven gunships, deep striking Land Raiders, Baal Preds with scout, all Rhino based tanks are fast, oh my! Their new models look awesome. Lemartes finally has a cool looking model!

I have a few orks. My girlfriend is working a Crimson Fists army to beat on them.

That mini is awesome. Would you be surprised if I said Slaanesh was better? Or at least cooler. I soooooo want a ForgeWorld Keeper of Secrets! I have Noise Marines too. :D

That sucks. :(

Yes, but it has Blood Ravens. I don't like the Blood Ravens. At least they are not Space Wolves.

Yeah, that could be fun. The 40K Space Marine game looks pretty awesome too except for having to play it as a Smurf. Have you heard the Smurfs are getting a movie?

Yeah, about time they did a 40k movie, let's just hope its not another D&D stinker.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I don't see any post to comment on
and
I don't really have anything to say
so
maybe I shouldn't be posting

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I could talk about software
but
I think I have said all that can be said about software