toldailytopic: Why did God create animals?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think: What else might that money have been spent on?

starvation1.jpg

As if liberals care what happens to black children.

Alate_One

As if liberals care what happens to black children.
Wow the irony is thick here. Who's the party that wants to cut welfare? Who wants to cut healthcare for the poor? Who wants to cut foreign aid? It ain't "liberals".

Conservatives only care about children before they're born. Afterwards they'd better get a job and support themselves. :kookoo:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who's the party that wants to cut welfare?

The party that cares about them. You raging hateful moron. My guess is you are a public school teacher. The demoncrats and re-publicans certainly want to continue their economic enslavement. I don't.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As companions.
As help to work the land.
As transportation.
As works of art.
As dinner.

And entertainment. In terms of priority, I put food first, work the land second.

Art? You mean like how awsome it is to watch Air Jaws on Shark week?

Alate_One

What's wrong with getting a job and supporting yourself?

Nothing but ya'll seem to think a 2 year old is capable of working and supporting him/herself (most people on assistance are actually children) and have a massive problem with supporting people through a welfare system.

some other dude

Um, no she didn't.

Well, ok. Not scary. I believe her exact words were ": kookoo:"

Apparently she thinks getting a job and supporting yourself is "kookoo".

I was under the impression that you think people out of work shouldn't receive state benefits. Is that correct?

No. My employers have paid FUTA taxes throughout my term of employment with them. Why shouldn't I receive benefits if I become unemployed and meet the terms of coverage and elegibility?

Arthur Brain

Well, ok. Not scary. I believe her exact words were ": kookoo:"

Apparently she thinks getting a job and supporting yourself is "kookoo".

Well no. If you read her post in context she's not saying there's anything :kookoo: about working and supporting oneself, but rather the effects that depriving people of welfare/benefits would impact on a child. A toddler obviously can't support itself so if its parents are unemployed and aren't in receipt of benefits then what then?

No. My employers have paid FUTA taxes throughout my term of employment with them. Why shouldn't I receive benefits if I become unemployed and meet the terms of coverage and elegibility?

Ah, so only those who have worked and paid into the system should receive benefits then?

some other dude

Well yes.

If you read her post in context she's not saying there's anything :kookoo: about working and supporting oneself, but rather the effects that depriving people of welfare/benefits would impact on a child. A toddler obviously can't support itself so if its parents are unemployed and aren't in receipt of benefits then what then?

:idunno: They can go out and get a job and support themselves?

Ah, so only those who have worked and paid into the system should receive benefits then?

Actually, that's the way the system works. You can only get unemployment benefits out of the system if you have paid into it while you have been working.