toldailytopic: Who should Romney choose as his VP running mate?

Buzzword

Looks like Ebenz was implying that party doesn't necessarily pull her vote(just because someone is a repub., they get her vote) like Chrysotom, but it does prevent her.

I see your point, but Ebenz isn't usually sarcastic.

Ahh that makes sense.

She doesn't VOTE necessarily along party lines, but may ABSTAIN along party lines.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Someone safe, white bread, and non-offensive.

Ayotte, maybe? Longshot, but she'd fit the bill.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Rubio's family was Catholic, but from age 8 to age 11, he and his family attended The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints while they lived in Las Vegas.[10] He received his first communion as a Catholic in 1984, before moving back to Miami with his family a year later. He was confirmed and married in the Catholic Church

From Wiki Wiki Marco_Rubio

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Ahh that makes sense.

She doesn't VOTE necessarily along party lines, but may ABSTAIN along party lines.

Thats the way I read it. She may choose to rephrase or adjust, but from what I know of Nori you've got the right idea now!:up:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who has riled up the (pathetic) Left more than anyone in the past few decades?

sarah-palin-1-sized.jpg

Her or Rick Santorum.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay, lot of sarcasm floating around the thread, so I can't tell if you're being intentionally contradictory, or unknowingly throwing two opposing blanket statements into the same paragraph and assuming it makes sense.

It actually makes perfect sense to me because I will vote for someone outside the republican party. I just won't vote for a democrat because I totally disagree with what I've seen the party do over the last twenty years.
Looks like Ebenz was implying that party doesn't necessarily pull her vote(just because someone is a repub., they get her vote) like Chrysotom, but it does prevent her.

I see your point, but Ebenz isn't usually sarcastic.

Yep. I will vote for a conservative, even if he/she isn't a republican. And, I'm glad you're putting a distinction between what I do and what Chrys does. :chuckle:
Ahh that makes sense.

Pretty much. The last two elections I've voted for the Constitution Party candidates. I haven't decided who I'm voting for, yet. I know that I don't like Obama and I don't like Romney.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
What are you talking about? I wasn't referring to anybody's post.

"Balancing the ticket" means finding a VP who would attract certain voters the P doesn't already attract. It's funny that the quality that would attract those voters is conservatism itself, precisely because Romney isn't perceived as conservative among voters, despite being the (probable) Republican nominee.
I misunderstood then.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Ann Romney :peach: :peach: :peach: said that her husband is looking for a running mate who has the same personality type who enjoys spending time with him. :plain:

"Is it a date or a running mate?" :AMR: ~ Caller, Laura Ingraham radio program 5 Jul 2012

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Ann Romney :peach: :peach: :peach: said that her husband is looking for a running mate who has the same personality type who enjoys spending time with him. :plain:

"Is it a date or a running mate?" :AMR: ~ Caller, Laura Ingraham radio program 5 Jul 2012

:chuckle:

White Male Mormon who enjoys money, boating, and running for President seeking White Male Christian Social Conservative.

glorydaz

I'll write in whomever I like better than Romney and Obama. I did the same for the last two elections.

I don't vote according to party. But, I will never vote for a democrat.

If you don't vote Republican, you are voting for a Democrat. Barak Hussein Obama.

glorydaz

I like Alan West...a lot. Some say inexperienced, but a career in the military speaks for itself. Not only that, but he wouldn't be afraid to say it like it is. No political correctness with that guy.

I know the odds are slim to none of that happening, but....that's who I'd pick if I were Mitt.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you don't vote Republican, you are voting for a Democrat. Barak Hussein Obama.

I don't think so. If you can show me one major difference, besides their supposed different political parties, between BHO and Mitt Romney, I would consider voting for Romney. But, there is no significant difference between the two.